Pages: 12
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:42 Fri 18 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
16 here, but I went really deep into it
diamond_cut
diamond_cut
18:02 Fri 18 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
My mother taught me to play when i was 12! lmao, but i only started getting into it when i was about 15//16
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:45 Fri 18 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
i was about 16 last two years though really got into it alot. Thers so many new things i learn every game i play i play twice a week in my local 40 euro in. When i come home from the game i write notes on why i won/lost i feel it has really helped doing this im not making the same mistakes this way.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:51 Fri 18 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
cajanka said:
I'm interested in poker a lot, been playing it with chips and on quality tables with friends for years now, and I sure know the percentages, odds, expected value counting and the theroy behind the poker...but I'm level ahead and I can even vary to use it against those who gamble or stick to the websites who brainwash you with folding AJ offsuit while at the middle of table xD

Damn how I love poker :S This is my longest post on this forum.
Im very big into my positional play i feel it is the key to been successful but you need to know when to mix it up and take advantage of the image you ve portraited. I feel im a tight aggressive kind of player what about you
_nojustice
_nojustice
23:34 Fri 18 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
im a very lose player as i dont care about position - most people do so im already ahead when they're thinking hmm he's playing out of position strong

tend to call even when i know they have it (dont have a clue why) habbit i need to get out of.
onua0767
onua0767
00:14 Sat 19 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah if you guys are into poker just learn about the history of the game, odds, percentages, get some books about poker etc.

Thanks, hope this helps!
_nojustice
_nojustice
00:18 Sat 19 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
i majority of the time study ods and percent's alot - helps when you know how many outs etc etc. im Also a huge fan of OMAHA and stud.
onua0767
onua0767
00:20 Sat 19 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
True matt have you played badugi? on pokerstars?
onua0767
onua0767
00:21 Sat 19 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
three times i entered it made it to the top 50 "freeroll ticket"
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:15 Sat 19 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
_nojustice said:
majority of the time study ods and percent's alot - helps when you know how many outs etc etc.Also a huge fan of OMAHA and stud

I hate Stud, but Omaha is also great.
Yep, the key to counting the odds-the outs. It's really easy, the worst thing is to calculate expected value of the pot and the cards. That's IMHO a lot more important than the position. The only thing that matters about position, also IMHO, is that if you're in the middle and someone/more of them raised, you know not to call even with AK or AQ or KQ any stuff like those, cuz there might be some1 else calling and it shows most of them have aces or strong pairs, that's one,
and the second thing would be the last position. Everyone knows it's the best one to bluff and get to know your opponent(s).

It's like playing with your booker. Screw the luck factor and/or past matches, just look at the odds. If the odds are somewhat bigger at one bookey than it is at the other ones, you gotta play that football game, no matter what. That's where the money's earned, not by playing 10 pairs, 1.2 all (I don't know what the English odds are, lol, 1/10...whatever xD ).
But, hey, everyone has their own fetish in poker. Mine's 4-7.Theoretically, those can be good when 3-4 players raise before the flop or even go all in...But I always play them In practice that shouldn't work, but it did become my signature...wining almost 80% of the hands I got them in
Lucky haha. Can anyone arrange sth
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:17 Sat 19 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Like 5-9 of us find an empty table on facebook poker and play a little?
_nojustice
_nojustice
13:14 Sat 19 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
i'd be game for that, i do lag alot mind when i get into it alot as my pc is crap, but yeah post your name under the list below and edit it if you do want to:

so far lists:

_nojustice
cajanka
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:32 Sat 19 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Unless xchanging personal information such as name and surname is a problem for you guys, cmon let's have some fun
diamond_cut
diamond_cut
15:35 Sat 19 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'll do it, but have to bare in mind i haven't played facebook poker in a long time!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:58 Sat 19 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
:) If it's against us who know how to play, facebook poker is no more and no less than just a poker

Otherwise, all in all in all in ... :S
_nojustice
_nojustice
16:25 Sat 19 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
yeah i dont want no stupid business because its just chips likes.

so far lists:

_nojustice
cajanka
diamond_cut
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:34 Sat 19 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
We talking zynga poker on Facebook? or another one?

Lemme know what 1 and count me in.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:41 Sat 19 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Facebook yh :) Connecting people lol
andyw1
andyw1
19:58 Sat 19 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
ok poker..(cudnt resist a post)1st started playing online 8 years ago in freerolls....freerolled my way into $100.000 guarenteed tornie and finished 2nd in my 1st ever big online tornie...won$16000 (godsend)..since then ive won mutiple tornies winning the 35k guareteed twice in the same week takeing down $10,000 dollers twice in the same week..(bonus)..i use betfred poker which is part of the i poker network but unfortunately had no real decent wins for 4 months or so..my name on there is MFC..feel free to give me a shout on there as iam on most nights
cool_dude
cool_dude
20:09 Sat 19 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
How about setting up a home game through pokerstars? Would be much better quality than on facebook.

We could play for a small amount or play chips, you just need to create a room where you play all your friends and then you can pretty much choose the stakes and blind structure you want.
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

poker thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.