Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 13940
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
22:55 Mon 5 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Domination the easiest? What planet you on mate, you have to be aware of three different flags and where all your team are as the spawns can be ridiculous. It is easy in some maps like Dome and that though.

I have had a MOAB in Team Death, Free For All and Sabotage, all horrible spawn games to play in my opinion but if you play smart and think before you act then you can get a good streak going.

Danny, you technically saved me from a guy at the side of me which separating me and him was a wall and i was going the same direction as him, i could hear him running i just moved to be covered as i was not going to run out and get him.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:17 Mon 5 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Domination the easiest? What planet you on mate, you have to be aware of three different flags and where all your team are as the spawns can be ridiculous. It is easy in some maps like Dome and that though.

because the spawns are so easy to control (unless you are spawn trapped then may as well leave ), the trick is to capture 2 flags and let them have the third thats why thats the easiest other than infected and i heard alot of youtubers say that as well.

In Infected they spawn where there are not alot of enemies so sometimes i can guess where they will spawn, same with Domination unless you have all 3 flags.
I have had a MOAB in Team Death, Free For All and Sabotage, all horrible spawn games to play in my opinion but if you play smart and think before you act then you can get a good streak going.

they are horrible and thats why its harder, i have seen a youtuber on Domination Ground War get a Penta MOAB (5 MOABS in one game) on Dome and on another map.

I have also seen a MOAB in S&D but involved your teammates to let you get the kills and get the max out of the game.

Free for All it is really difficult as you can't die to many times and the enemies are gunning for you.

Sabotage i would watch the bomb unless i was playing Money in the Denk as thats a quickfire game

Edited at 00:37 Tue 06/11/12 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:25 Tue 6 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Danny, you technically saved me from a guy at the side of me which separating me and him was a wall and i was going the same direction as him, i could hear him running i just moved to be covered as i was not going to run out and get him.

Technically????????

Dont ya mean i did save ya fat lazy butt
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:55 Tue 6 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
nearly had my 2nd MOAB in Infected today on Dome, was shooting my friend from all angles then i made the mistake of running into the dome when i needed to reload the Type 95 was on a 21 killstreak here then i went up the ramp as i saw a tac (big mistake) i got knifed, if i went down bottom of ramp or stayed where i was i could have gotten the MOAB
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:45 Tue 6 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Pahahahaha @ Danny!

No MOAB for moi but I don't need one to think I am good, I mean I am better than Jay I don't need MOABs to prove it hehe!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:18 Wed 7 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Pahahahaha @ Danny!

No MOAB for moi but I don't need one to think I am good, I mean I am better than Jay I don't need MOABs to prove it hehe!

I agree with the bit in bold Jema hun
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:15 Fri 9 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I CANNOT WAIT TILL BLACK OPS 2
syndicate
syndicate
14:44 Fri 9 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
already played about 18-19 hours and the multiplayer is so much better
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
15:15 Fri 9 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I only really play when i have friends online and we do the whole clan thing, just hope now that premium is going to be free that they dont feel like they have to take ages to sort out flaws and what not.

From what i have seen though multiplayer does look good, is there any old COD maps in there though? I wont be buying the DLC maps this time around as i hardly play on them after a while like i do on MW3.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:19 Fri 9 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I only really play when i have friends online and we do the whole clan thing, just hope now that premium is going to be free that they dont feel like they have to take ages to sort out flaws and what not.

From what i have seen though multiplayer does look good, is there any old COD maps in there though? I wont be buying the DLC maps this time around as i hardly play on them after a while like i do on MW3.

Yeah Elite is completely free for Black Ops 2 and 4000 MSP (think thats around £35) for the 4 map packs and around £40 individually, not sure how that translates to PS3 as i have never played it
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
15:29 Fri 9 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
James you dont need to tell me something i already know
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:06 Sat 10 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  

If your on about BOII your a lucky begger hate the fact that americans get games before us seen some big youtubers do a video on opening case of Black Ops 2 lol.

Is Infected on there? apparently you actually become a zombie if you are infected and you can be a crawler.
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
09:44 Tue 13 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I dont like the people who say they have got hundreds of moabs on domination. They just seem although they have no value as most of the moabs involve what dgen was saying where by people spawn trap. Try getting a moab on TDM, i have loads on there. Its not as easy going 40-1 on a kill limited game as 25 kills alone is 33% of the total kills needed to win
syndicate
syndicate
10:45 Tue 13 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  

If your on about BOII your a lucky begger hate the fact that americans get games before us seen some big youtubers do a video on opening case of Black Ops 2 lol.

Is Infected on there? apparently you actually become a zombie if you are infected and you can be a crawler.

nope im in the UK mate, i played the hours at gamescom and eurogamer, its so good, got my copy 2 days ago
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:25 Tue 13 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
where do you pre-order to get it early?
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
15:28 Sun 14 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I dislike Black Ops Two quite a bit so have been going back to MW3 after selling Black Ops.

Gold guns are my main aim right now, even though it takes a while to get them but here are my gold ones so far.

Assault
M4AI
M16A4
SCAR-L
ACR
FAD

Sub Machine (Done all)
PM-9
UMP
MP7
MP5
P90
PP90

Light Machine

None. I do have two very close though but hardly use these just now.

Shotgun
MODEL 1887
STRIKER
SPAS_12

Sniper
BARRETT
MSR

I have at least another 5 or 6 of them on level 30. I am close to doing a light machine gun but it bore's me easily as you can hardly run about. I am a few games away from doing the USAS shotgun to, next is the AA-12 which i have on level 9 right now, horrible gun but i hate the KSG so doing that last
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
20:41 Sun 14 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Added the USAS to that list thanks to a 55 - 15 game in hardhat
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
20:52 Tue 16 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I dislike Black Ops Two.

Gold guns are my main aim right now, even though it takes a while to get them but here are my gold ones so far.

Assault
M4AI
M16A4
SCAR-L
ACR
MK14
FAD

Sub Machine (Done all)
PM-9
UMP
MP7
MP5
P90
PP90

Light Machine

None. I do have two very close though but hardly use these just now.

Shotgun
MODEL 1887
STRIKER
SPAS
USAS

Sniper
BARRETT
MSR

Added USAS and the MK14 to that list in the last two days. Currently working on the KSG (Level 30) L118A (Level 30) and the AK47 (Level 30). I also been using the CM901 and the Type 95 but they are rather bad for short maps and that is the maps i keep getting right now.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
05:35 Wed 17 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
AK47 is now gold
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:24 Wed 17 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
what console u play on?
Pages: 13940
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3