League Discussion Thread

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:38 Fri 8 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
New one

@rustybmf

In response to your comment regarding ucy, why would I be mad you put him in your team, it's not like he's active anymore so your argument doesn't really have any substance.

Looking through recent records you've averaged a default a fixture and in none of them did you get a winning score, each time the score went against your score with the majority being fairly hefty scores. I think that speaks for itself
jooodles
jooodles
01:41 Fri 8 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Ok guys please try and discuss this in a polite manner, there is no need to make threats about shutting people up

All opinions should be welcomed if done so in a proper manner

Thank you
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:43 Fri 8 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Spammer
jooodles
jooodles
01:45 Fri 8 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Just making sure everyone sees it and can't use the excuse they never saw it because it was on a different thread
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:45 Fri 8 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm sorry but it does feel after the fiasco when the site got shut down, that certain individuals have been tiptoed around incase something else happens!

If loopholes are being used surely it should have been displayed so that other clans could have used the same rule if they were struggling?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:46 Fri 8 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
sorry jojo.

RIGHT I DO NOT RUN LEAGUE OR DO I HAVE A SAY I JUST UPDATE WEBSITE SO BACK OFF PLEASE.

on that note if this is the way it is going to be then i would like to add a thread to find someone else to take over the hosting at end of season 14. as when i offered to do this being ambushed and insulted was not part of it.

Please remember that myself,degen and kev give up our time and put alot of effort into it. so the clans can enjoy and play.
yes we cant please everyone but we are only human we all make mistakes.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:48 Fri 8 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
It didn't apply to anyone else so no.
blackjack
blackjack
01:48 Fri 8 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I totally agree with Emma.

I would like to also stress the point that i am not against fraz_viper and have merely used that quote on the other thread to try and support poolsharks by showing that they did attempt to complete the fixtures with subs.

In return i was threatened, i just wanted my opinion to be heard and used the quotes from another thread to express the point.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:51 Fri 8 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
blackjack said:
I totally agree with Emma.

I would like to also stress the point that i am not against fraz_viper and have merely used that quote on the other thread to try and support poolsharks by showing that they did attempt to complete the fixtures with subs.

In return i was threatened, i just wanted my opinion to be heard and used the quotes from another thread to express the point.

and you showed effort in 1 game out of 16
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:55 Fri 8 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I just find it the case that if fraggles had a more experienced captain this wouldn't have happened as they wouldn't have asked as weve been told in the past that we can't do this.

If freindlies are created to prove whether clans should be in the league, surely you'd want the same rules in the freindlies otherwise it somewhat defeats the point
doubted2
doubted2
01:56 Fri 8 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
i think ppl should take a little time here

take a breath and move on

the weather here aint good its thundering mmmmmm

get my drift
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:57 Fri 8 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
lets stop with the arguing and lets get back to what this thread should be, a discussion
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:00 Fri 8 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
My post was not an argument, it was a move forward for the future.
blackjack
blackjack
02:02 Fri 8 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
no_surrender said:
I just find it the case that if fraggles had a more experienced captain this wouldn't have happened as they wouldn't have asked as weve been told in the past that we can't do this.

If freindlies are created to prove whether clans should be in the league, surely you'd want the same rules in the freindlies otherwise it somewhat defeats the point

I agree that friendlies should have the exact same rules as the league itself, because if rules are being bent or removed for the friendlies, surely soon enough people will want the same in the actual league.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:04 Fri 8 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
the we will tell them no

stop going on about bending rules fgs
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:05 Fri 8 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
no_surrender said:

she asked the league runner so whats the problem with that u jjust all ganging up on fraggles u all bang out of order and wrong bored little kids go away
blackjack
blackjack
02:05 Fri 8 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
its just a suggestion for the future that rules shouldnt be bent anymore in pre-season friendlies
blackjack
blackjack
02:07 Fri 8 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Kenny, this is a league discussion thread, we are entitled to our opinion
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:07 Fri 8 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
well maybe all new teams need to fold then as none experianced captains.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:09 Fri 8 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
u should of thought about that ages ago well done again driving teams to fold is this meant to be revenge.
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

League Discussion Thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.