Viewing forum thread.
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
bunrzybhoy
bunrzybhoy
14:56 Tue 24 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
flapjack said:
Mine haven't broken yet, and I haven't had them off of full volume yet. I play rock, bassline, rap, metal and acoustics, and its all good?
Might just be yours? Or I might be lucky

They were amazing listening to it, for first hour, then I thought the left one was quiet.. swapped it over to right ear and yes its silent, no bass at all.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:34 Tue 24 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
thats why i buy cheapos
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
15:43 Tue 24 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
If you all listened to better music, you wouldn't need that much bass!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:45 Tue 24 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
If you want quality without the big price, i recommend SennHeiser Cx870's. £45 on Amazon and the sound quality beats those horrid 'dre beats' any day of the week.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:21 Tue 24 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
£45 for a set of earphones?! Jeezo, my MP3 player didn't even cost that much
fry06
fry06
23:55 Tue 24 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Cheap headphones all the way
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
flapjack
flapjack
Admin
18:56 Fri 27 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Mine are still not broken. Are you planning on getting another pair Burnzybhoy?
bunrzybhoy
bunrzybhoy
18:24 Sun 5 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
flapjack said:

Emailed the user and he ignored it, no surprise there, as all the feedback he received that was negative said that he ignored the emails. So therefore emailed PlayTrade as he is selling it through them, and they got their agents involved to get in contact with him and surprise surprise he emailed straight away offering a replacement! Ignored mine, but didn't ignore there one! No complaining now though, sent it away 1st Class Tuesday hopefully get my replacement on Monday
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:18 Mon 20 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Turtle Beach px11's , £136 when i bought mine

The best headset i have EVER bought
bunrzybhoy
bunrzybhoy
16:31 Mon 20 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
They're gaming headphones.. lol Flapjack, the seller is so dodgy. E-mailed him after not receiving the 'immediate replacement' pair after waiting nearly 3 weeks for him to turn around and say JVC didn't have stock but they magically appeared today so will send out.. this was 5 odd days ago, getting sick of it and will now get in touch with Play again to hopefully get this wheeler'dealer removed.
punkpoet
punkpoet
16:34 Mon 20 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
del boy of play.com lol
fry06
fry06
18:05 Mon 20 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
punkpoet said:
del boy of play.com lol

I think that guy sounds like a plonker
bunrzybhoy
bunrzybhoy
19:34 Mon 20 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yes, he is...
bunrzybhoy
bunrzybhoy
23:22 Thu 23 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
flapjack said:

FINALLY... got my replacement ones today. Going to sit and play quiet music for 30 hours to burn them in just so I don't possibly break them again (perhaps last ones were faulty)

How are yours doing?
flapjack
flapjack
Admin
09:29 Fri 24 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hey, sorry I've not posted on the thread in a while.
Wow, he does sound a bit dodgey? When I ordered them, they were here when they said they would be and it went through without any problem

I've had mine about a month now, they are still great and nothing is wrong with them! (touch wood)
I use them for a few hours each day, walking to school, IT lessons, running and the gym. I still get the great same sound with each of the activities and for each genre of music

Couldn't have asked for anything better for £20
bunrzybhoy
bunrzybhoy
10:29 Fri 24 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
flapjack said:
Hey, sorry I've not posted on the thread in a while.
Wow, he does sound a bit dodgey? When I ordered them, they were here when they said they would be and it went through without any problem

I've had mine about a month now, they are still great and nothing is wrong with them! (touch wood)
I use them for a few hours each day, walking to school, IT lessons, running and the gym. I still get the great same sound with each of the activities and for each genre of music

Couldn't have asked for anything better for £20

Good to hear, luckily I bought them on time. The seller on play has now doubled his price up to £41.99!! Scandalous if you ask me

But I hope these ones last me now! Away to use them for the bus to college
flapjack
flapjack
Admin
19:05 Fri 24 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Good luck, mine haven't failed me yet
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
12:20 Sun 26 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Why buy something of a guy that has so much negative feedback? don't get people that do that at all
bunrzybhoy
bunrzybhoy
16:25 Sun 26 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
bluenose1872 said:
Why buy something of a guy that has so much negative feedback? don't get people that do that at all

He has 96% Postive feedback out of like 150 comments, 8 were negative.. I'm not that silly
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Headphones.'

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.