Super League VII - Substitutions/Swaps

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Super League and The Players Championship.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 18788
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:52 Sun 3 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Done
faust
faust
22:51 Sun 3 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
SL Sub

sharky89 vs dark_chocco
is now
sharky89 vs fuunky
erigert
erigert
23:47 Sun 3 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
done
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:26 Mon 4 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
SL vs Pros A

Swap:
Was: davybaumers vs beenjammin & obnoxious vs dvz
Is Now: obnoxious vs beenjammin & joeyy vs dvz

* davybaumers has since left the site.
* obnoxious vs beenjammin (FCL) being played at 6pm tonight so might be able play the two together.
turtle1560
turtle1560
22:44 Mon 4 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
SL
franer_ v greyhound
is now
t1pster v greyhound
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
02:03 Tue 5 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
_marc_ vs dark_chocco

is now

_marc_ vs zantetsukenz
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:15 Tue 5 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
SL vs Pros A
Swap: legend_pot vs _redherring_ & __emz__ vs trickster
Now: legend_pot vs trickster & __emz__ vs _redherring_

Original players already in FCL so swapped especially after tonight's fiasco.
erigert
erigert
13:04 Tue 5 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Done
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:08 Tue 5 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
i want to reverse that swap from above .. as phoenix are just being ridiculous now :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:16 Tue 5 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
__emz__ agreed with the swap via fb, we will make this swap, legend_pot is aware too, so no reason to reverse it, just cause unnecessary problems.

Swap stands.

Also:

SL vs Pros A:
Sub:
Were - obnoxious vs beenjammin
Is Now: davybaumers vs beenjammin

Edited at 13:00 Tue 05/08/14 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:17 Tue 5 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
SL vs Pros B - Subbed in __emz__ (prev the__tornado) vs miss_pots (deactivated)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:24 Tue 5 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
__emz__ agreed with the swap via fb, we will make this swap, legend_pot is aware too, so no reason to reverse it, just cause unnecessary problems.

Swap stands.

Also:

SL vs Pros A:
Sub:

We reverse this immediately should Pros feel the need too disrupt proceedings. __emz__ & legend_pot have been made aware of this swap and are content with it,

No grounds to reverse, we are not being ridiculous call it 'practical'
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:35 Tue 5 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Swap stands.

Also:

SL vs Pros A:
Sub:

We reverse this immediately should Pros feel the need too disrupt proceedings. __emz__ & legend_pot have been made aware of this swap and are content with it,

No grounds to reverse, we are not being ridiculous call it 'practical'

no it isn't practical its PATHETIC ... this is reversed again and will keep being reversed until YOU see sense that you are ruining the clan league AGAIN.
w_hoolahan
w_hoolahan
23:54 Tue 5 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
SL: Black scorpions v Uprising

fresh_prince vs derik_dalton

is now

silenthill v derik_dalton
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:40 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
SL Swap Remains as:

__emz__ vs _redherring_ & legend_pot vs trickster - both of my players are aware, this is silly them being able to reverse when realistically all they are doing is preventing us from playing more of our matches by their set deadlines.

5.8 Swapping two players
As a means to combat time zone problems, reduce the need for the making of multiple substitutions or other similar situations, clans may swap two of their players within a match if this improves chances of games getting played.

We believe with our swap the above comes to effect, therefore hence the swap - I have not seen anywhere on this Seasons rules where Reversals are acceptable so should that occur after this post then consider it null and void. (Irrelevant)

Edited at 21:45 Tue 05/08/14 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:45 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
SL Swap Remains as:

__emz__ vs _redherring_ & legend_pot vs trickster - both of my players are aware, this is silly them being able to reverse when realistically all they are doing is preventing us from playing more of our matches by their set deadlines.

i once again reverse this swap... there was nothing wrong with the original fixture as i have stated already. ash is just being silly as he signed a player who agree to something. now he is once again trying to ruin the leagues in the same manner he does every season since he has started in the leagues.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:24 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Our Grounds:

Under no circumstances, are any member of our team, to play 1 match for 2 separate events. If you wish to do such a ludicrous thing, please contact Ash, myself or any of the vices so that we can sub you out.

We will be putting measures in place to prevent this from even being an option from now on.

Thanks all, much appreciated.

(Same applies to the players meeting in 2 separate leagues in same Fixture Set)

We are entitled to apply whatever rules we would like our team to adhere too, that is what we have done. __emz__ were drawn out to face trickster in FCL and SL, our swap is to eradicate this and give __emz__ the opportunity to face another player. As stated in the rules we are entitled to 2 swaps and that is what we have done.

Grounds for Reversal (which there is no rule stating possible) is (i) according to Pros there were nothing wrong with the original fixtures. We beg to differ and have therefore implemented one of our own rules. We WILL be maintaining this and our defense will continue to be resolute.

Swaps are not there to be messed about with, that we understand, this is a means to accommodate our players and in the long run theirs too.

No issue, no reversal!

Fixtures will REMAIN: __emz__ sv _redherring_ & legend_pot vs trickster (both are online now so any reversal prohibits a fixture being played.

(05/08/2014 - 22:22pm)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:36 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Also as noticed: joeyy vs scott7a - same issue/principle both meet in FCL and SL,

Sub in nathyboy vs scott7a (he's eligible within our 8 players)

Were: joeyy vs scott7a
is Now: nathyboy vs scott7a
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:43 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
you dam straight i am REVERSING IT.

swap reversed

so fixture is

legend_pot vs _redherring_

and __emz__ vs trickster

SIMPLE once you understand that you swapped for no reason at all you will see sense .. well you probably won't actually I doubt you could ever admit that you are wrong.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:45 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Fixtures will REMAIN: __emz__ sv _redherring_ & legend_pot vs trickster (both are online now so any reversal prohibits a fixture being played. << you mean like the other night when i was going to sub in as your player was online that could of subbed in and you refused to sub until the monday .. THATS what prohibits games getting played.
Pages: 18788
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Super League VII - Substitutions/Swaps

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Super League and The Players Championship.
Back to Forum List.