Super League VII - Substitutions/Swaps

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Super League and The Players Championship.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 18889
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
01:46 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
It really is an unneeded meausre ash, when all said and done its there games anyway if they wish to kill two birds with 1 stone than thats upto them.
If you dont want them to as a team then i should think asking them not to should suffice, when all said and done there adults most of them anyway, and i imagine ones that arent are prob in there teens.
Cant see as to why youd need to start messing around at all, unneded subs just cause contreversy and lead to defauklts and arguments
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:51 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Fixtures will REMAIN: __emz__ sv _redherring_ & legend_pot vs trickster (both are online now so any reversal prohibits a fixture being played. << you mean like the other night when i was going to sub in as your player was online that could of subbed in and you refused to sub until the monday .. THATS what prohibits games getting played.

Oh yeah i remember:

8 Players Eligible ONLY - 1 Side in SL

1. joeyy
2. davybaumers
3. legend_pot
4. shadwell17
5. __emz__
6. obnoxious
7. nathyboy
8. the__tornado

dv8 who you wanted to play and i refused were and still remains INELIGIBLE so that wasn't me prohibiting you from playing it's called the SL Rules.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:53 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Fixtures will REMAIN: __emz__ sv _redherring_ & legend_pot vs trickster (both are online now so any reversal prohibits a fixture being played. << you mean like the other night when i was going to sub in as your player was online that could of subbed in and you refused to sub until the monday .. THATS what prohibits games getting played.

Oh yeah i remember:

8 Players Eligible ONLY - 1 Side in SL

1. joeyy
2. davybaumers
3. legend_pot
4. shadwell17
5. __emz__
6. obnoxious
7. nathyboy
8. the__tornado

dv8 who you wanted to play and i refused were and still remains INELIGIBLE so that wasn't me prohibiting you from playing it's called the SL Rules.

you didn't say that though . you just said ill do it tomorrow. had you said he isn't eligible i would of said OK
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:18 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Our Grounds:

Under no circumstances, are any member of our team, to play 1 match for 2 separate events. If you wish to do such a ludicrous thing, please contact Ash, myself or any of the vices so that we can sub you out.

We will be putting measures in place to prevent this from even being an option from now on.

Thanks all, much appreciated.

(Same applies to the players meeting in 2 separate leagues in same Fixture Set)

We are entitled to apply whatever rules we would like our team to adhere too, that is what we have done. __emz__ were drawn out to face trickster in FCL and SL, our swap is to eradicate this and give __emz__ the opportunity to face another player. As stated in the rules we are entitled to 2 swaps and that is what we have done.

Grounds for Reversal (which there is no rule stating possible) is (i) according to Pros there were nothing wrong with the original fixtures. We beg to differ and have therefore implemented one of our own rules. We WILL be maintaining this and our defense will continue to be resolute.

Swaps are not there to be messed about with, that we understand, this is a means to accommodate our players and in the long run theirs too.

No issue, no reversal!

Fixtures will REMAIN: __emz__ sv _redherring_ & legend_pot vs trickster

Indefinite Reversal (going offline now)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:21 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
No issue, no reversal!

Fixtures will REMAIN: __emz__ sv _redherring_ & legend_pot vs trickster

Indefinite Reversal (going offline now)

indefinite re-reversal

they are both online now no need for the swap

fixtures are reversed to

__emz__ vs trickster

and

legend_pot vs _redherring_
punkpoet
punkpoet
02:28 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
attainable v emmajackson
is now
punkpoet v emmajackson
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:38 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
http://www.funkypool.com/thread/19795/phoenix-renaissance-ignite-the-spark-and-feel-the-heat/21

(See friendyboy's post - spoken on behalf the TEAM) - We wont keep writing reversal as we have made our intentions clear.

Thank you
fuunky
fuunky
02:42 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol this is getting ridiculous, I think It's unfair on pro's knowing they could be up against 2 different people on the same account but some things just can't be stopped
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:55 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol this is getting ridiculous, I think It's unfair on pro's knowing they could be up against 2 different people on the same account but some things just can't be stopped

What trash you on about now?

Edited at 00:03 Wed 06/08/14 (BST)
fuunky
fuunky
03:05 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol haha nice edit, did you realise what a muppet you sounded? Yeah course I could be faust, zante, or derik, mods wouldn't have a clue would they lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:10 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
No more than yourself with silly unsubstantiated remarks, it's the same principle.
fuunky
fuunky
11:23 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Faust, derik or zante don't play from the same address as me and neither does anyone else, so no It's nothing alike, you always seem to think you're clan is hard done by but you were the ones always with an unfair advantage when emma and ant were in the same fixtures, that obviously had to be stopped in the end. I wonder why.....and then ant deactivated....

You would be the first to raise your concerns If they were in the same fixtures in another clan, fact.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:54 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Any captain has the right to reverse a swap , the game will stand as the last reversal posted and is on the site :
__emz__ vs trickster
legend_pot vs _redherring_

Done

If its to be reversed again : ? it will need to be posted.

Please could people keep this thread for subs/swaps only , so posts aren't lost in between messages
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
12:01 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Waste er time saying owt to him fuunky pal, he just makes his own stupid clan rules up thats not needed, no other clan has these rules in place.
Basically all they are is just another excuse to tinker with the fixture list.
Ash and huts both do same, because they see inadaqueacies in there own players, they think them shuffling a subbing them about all over versus different opponenets they feel they may be better suited to will achieve more points.
When all it really does is allienate the player, hence the fact the teams made up out of a couple of loyal players and rest are come and go namechange merchants.
There actions on numerous occasions often embarras there players aswell, they can see them for what they are like we can, and like i say they can also allieneate an indivisual, this happens regular.
If you look at pros , matty has made them all vice captain, as he trustss them to do whats right as far subbing in games and that, at uprising were more or less left to our own devices, butv are active enough not to need to do owt, and dont pinch each others games anyway. Same can be said at ubs, you dont see turtle subbing all over shop.
If you look at the succesful clans, theree built round a good nucleus of loyal players, to achieve loyaly you need trust, if u dont trust em they wont be loyal.
Its no good u sat on ur perch all day tinkering here and there
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
12:08 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Telling your players to focus on positives and all that scallops, putting team sheets up, with differnt formats etc......
If you want to be a decent captain , leave your players in games there in and leave them to there own devices.
If youve picked them to play that set, then u should trust them whoever they draw.
You can take this advice on board or you can fail like other ego manics have in past, some clans play just for fun and arent bothered about winning, there hapopy with a few good results a year , pheonix and scorpions arent happy with that and dont blame em, but your never going to achieve owt running clans way u and huts do, all u do is ruin the league for other players and some of your own
the__priest
the__priest
13:30 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  

wrong thread sorry
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:04 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
sub

drewdt vs __james__

is now

drewdt vs dvz
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:10 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
__emz__ vs miss_pots

is now

m0nster vs __emz__

Edited at 11:31 Wed 06/08/14 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:34 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Done
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:49 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
FINAL Reversal before we take to default:

Phoenix Storm vs Pros A
Was: __emz__ vs trickster & legend_pot vs _redherring_
Is Now: __emz__ vs _redherring_ & legend_pot vs trickster
Pages: 18889
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Super League VII - Substitutions/Swaps

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Super League and The Players Championship.
Back to Forum List.