Teamlist got from:

Division One:

Snooker Squad
Team Angry

Division Two:

Untouchables
Mouseketeers
Underdogs

Should be doing draw Sunday night so you have until 6 pm Sunday to send in your list

Edited at 14:30 Sat 07/07/12 (BST)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:17 Sat 7 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
double post
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:56 Sun 8 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Ipotalot has resigned as a league runner.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
01:23 Sun 8 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
FBL Clan Killer

After the recent discussions about the clan killer within the league and taking everything into account the league runners of the FBL decided to vote on what to do, starting as of now (second fixture set that is due out on Sunday) the killer games will be decreased from two games in each match to one game in each match, this will still be a 3x3 game.

Small example below:

LL v SS

8US
Player A v Player H
Player B v Player G

9US
Player C v Player F
Player D v Player E

8UK
Player E v Player D
Player F v Player C

Straight
Player G v Player B
Player H v Player A

Killer
Team LL v Team SS (3x3)

Vipers v Untouchables

8US
Player A v Player H
Player B v Player G

9US
Player C v Player F
Player D v Player E

8UK
Player E v Player D
Player F v Player C

Straight
Player G v Player B
Player H v Player A

Killer
Team Vipers v Team UT (3x3)

Hopefully that example make sense to all. As all should know, killer is not in the cup games.

Killer rules have been re-added to the website and have been changed due to the change above.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
02:09 Sun 8 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Do the results from the current games stand? (We've played both killer games for example).
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
02:14 Sun 8 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I just posted about that on Mouse thread mate, it is being spoken about. Would be unfair to say no especially since a lot of clans have done their best to play them, i think MVP are the only ones to complete all killer games (Snooker Squad i think to but not 100% sure)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:16 Sun 8 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I am going to post my comments on FBL discussion thread as this is the news thread!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:45 Sun 8 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I like 1 game better than 2, as it has been fairly difficult to have all the players on...or instead of 3v3 then a 2 v 1 can be allowed.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:09 Sun 8 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Not been across here long but have noticed that clans getting 2 killers games done is pretty tough for them. 1 is the ideal number.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:27 Sun 8 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Teamlist got from:

Division One:

Snooker Squad
Team Angry
MVP (sending to Jema)

Division Two:

Untouchables
Mouseketeers
Underdogs
Uprising
Legend Killers (Cup needed)
Vipers (Jema doing this as captain)

Should be doing draw tonight so you have until 6 pm tonight to send in your list

If a list is not handed in then i will use first names on the website (Cup), and previous names (League if i have a list).

Edited at 11:37 Sun 08/07/12 (BST)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:53 Sun 8 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Teamlist got from:

Division One:

Snooker Squad
Team Angry
MVP (sending to Jema)
Fighting Eagles

Division Two:

Untouchables
Mouseketeers
Underdogs
Uprising
Legend Killers
Vipers (Jema doing this as captain)

Should be doing draw tonight so you have until 6 pm tonight to send in your list

If a list is not handed in then i will use first names on the website (Cup), and previous names (League if i have a list).

Edited at 16:33 Sun 08/07/12 (BST)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:11 Sun 8 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
due to unfortunate folding of Shooters i believe the forthcoming fixtures look like this.

Division One:

Latin Legends vs BYE
Snooker Squad vs MVP
Fighting Eagles vs Team Angry
BYE vs Fighting Eagles
Team Angry vs Snooker Squad
Latin Legends vs MVP

Cup:

Untouchables vs Snooker Squad
MVP vs Team Angry
Uprising vs Latin Legends
The Legend Killers bye
Fighting Eagles bye
Underdogs bye
Mouseketeers bye
Vipers bye

Edited at 16:39 Sun 08/07/12 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:28 Sun 8 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
FBL Clan Killer

After the recent discussions about the clan killer within the league and taking everything into account the league runners of the FBL decided to vote on what to do, starting as of now (second fixture set that is due out on Sunday) the killer games will be decreased from two games in each match to one game in each match, this will still be a 3x3 game.

Good decision guys! The second killer games have been proving troublesome to get played, so pleased you've noticed this and acted accordingly.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:30 Sun 8 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
should go in discussion thread but ta mate
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:17 Sat 14 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
There has been a lot of chopping and changing in the fbl their season, I'm just trying to get to grips with being a league runner and have unfortuneately made certain decisions which were probably hasty, this most recent decision I have spoken about with jay (who has helped so much it's unreal) this decision is to Have polar_bear join us on the league panel with Sam deactivating and lee resigning I've now brought in James and mich who have both ran leagues before so them two along with myself jay and jem in my opinion makes for a strong runnin of the league.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:23 Sat 14 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes i agree!
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
22:07 Sat 14 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I still need to talk to Mich and updating him on a few things and show him how to work the google docs as he said he kind of knows. Will try and talk to him tonight about it all and get his name added to the website.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:08 Sat 14 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I still need to talk to Mich and updating him on a few things and show him how to work the google docs as he said he kind of knows. Will try and talk to him tonight about it all and get his name added to the website.

Ok jay mate, well I hope we're all as happy as I am to have aboard.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:38 Sat 14 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
no hes bananas

just kidding, nice to have him aboard
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
00:35 Sun 15 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Division one and two tables are now up to date till the end of fixture set one. Teams who had defaults can look on the website under their division to see how they went, these decisions are final and will not be changed.

In case anyone is wondering about the FBL bonus system i will explain it below as it has not changed like some people had thought, it is the same as what the FCL used to be.

Win Bonus: A clan will receive 6 bonus points for winning a clan fixture (Even if defaults are included in that game)

Completion: A clan will receive 6 bonus points for completing their games in a fixture if they have no defaults. (This is also rewarded to the losing clan of that fixture)

In the case of a draw which is usually highly unlikely both teams involved will share the 6 bonus points for a win, so each will receive 3 points. (If there is no defaults)

Edited at 21:45 Sat 14/07/12 (BST)

Edited at 21:53 Sat 14/07/12 (BST)
Pages: 145
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FBL Notices and News

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funky Billiards League.
Back to Forum List.