Uprising - Revolution calls

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 18283
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
02:41 Tue 24 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
All im going to say here is that skunkyfool has been around a while and knows how things work, no information was sent for what ever reason that may have been, your input means absolutely nothing and all you are trying to do is stir the pot. You are a waste of perfectly good air and also my time so i will not respond to you from this moment on.

Crazy Eights handed their default information in for the FCL and i was their on more than one occasion when Sarah received information from them about the FBL, go back to your deluded world. I have messaged the captain and explained the same to him. Default stays as per the reasons i posted earlier. Have a good day everyone bar the cuckoo brain above.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:42 Tue 24 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
This is the whole point of a seasons experience. When the info was asked for on the thread would it not have been an idea for him to ask anyone who has captained a clan or a league runner. Again I am not asked to judge the default on how much experience the captain has either. It is not an easy way out, again i'll justify any decision i make.
the__priest
the__priest
02:42 Tue 24 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
either way Craig it is not needed or relevant to the current discussion.

this is a thread im on

and this is uprising they decide whats relevant , what ive said is facts

the work people did sorting out crazzys defaults, there were loads and loads, its called doing the job and being fair

to easy, no info no points
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:43 Tue 24 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Think the main points for you to look at is why is mr_pink_eyes receiving as many as 7 points and why are the full 15 points are not being given out.

full 15 points doesn't need to be given to those who don't deserve it. for example if you had a guy on for 15 minutes sent one message and other off all fixture your looking at 2-0 (FCL), 1-0 (FBL) at the most.

being active and sending your efforts to the runners can prevent this
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:45 Tue 24 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  

this is a thread im on

the work people did sorting out crazzys defaults, there were loads and loads, its called doing the job and being fair

yes and your talking about crazy eights, we are talking about uprising and latin legends, 2 different clans
skunkyfool
skunkyfool
02:47 Tue 24 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
This was the reply I sent to Jem straight after I was asked about defaults.

"Hey Jem, run_outt's laptop dies and he couldn't get on for the last 2 days before the deadline. He asked for subs several times before that because his Underdog opponent was never online. I'm not sure about his game vs mr_pink_eyes but I will ask him.

woowoo69 told walktall they'd play the morning of deadline day, but he didn't show up. I asked walktall to send the details to Jay.

Cheers!
Stu"

This is my first time dealing with defaults, so I'm happy to take any blame. I know this info is a bit sketchy, but I did send it within the deadline. Now we know the ruling, we'll endeavor to send all default info in earlier.
the__priest
the__priest
02:50 Tue 24 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
All im going to say here is that skunkyfool has been around a while and knows how things work, no information was sent for what ever reason that may have been, your input means absolutely nothing and all you are trying to do is stir the pot. You are a waste of perfectly good air and also my time so i will not respond to you from this moment on.
Crazy Eights handed their default information in for the FCL and i was their on more than one occasion when Sarah received information from them about the FBL, go back to your deluded world. I have messaged the captain and explained the same to him. Default stays as per the reasons i posted earlier. Have a good day everyone bar the cuckoo brain above.

really did sarah
would you care for me to print them for you
deluded world (a tadge slanderous jay only what id expect)
ha ha ha deluded world the one your living you mean
look hard in the mirror jay bear wets hiself, how old are you lmao all the way down the road
clunking my bucket and spade

waste of air
dont get carried away jay slating isnt clever your not untouchable. this a fun site your not god

i know that for a fact i asked him this morning

now if you dont mind take your mindless petty rants off the thread and stop your slanderous remarks
the__priest
the__priest
02:51 Tue 24 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  

this is a thread im on

yes and your talking about crazy eights, we are talking about uprising and latin legends, 2 different clans

erm james im talking about who i like its a clan thread its my topic ,,,,

title uprising thread not james thread
the__priest
the__priest
02:53 Tue 24 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
skunky i posted a result on the thread from fbl before alot of the rubbish appeared
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:56 Tue 24 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Not putting the blame on you mate, from what i can see i should of sent in some info myself, but as i said before this was my 1st default in clans and wasn't sure exactly what to do and did not recieve any messages or see anything on the thread asking about info.

I didn't want this to get into an argument was just annoyed at the result as i felt i put in alot more effort in trying to get this played, and the fact he was offline for 7days of this fixture and then to get 0 points is just frustrating. Atleast i now know for future reference, but hopefully i won't need to as im not planning on getting anymore defaults.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
This was the reply I sent to Jem straight after I was asked about defaults.

"Hey Jem, run_outt's laptop dies and he couldn't get on for the last 2 days before the deadline. He asked for subs several times before that because his Underdog opponent was never online. I'm not sure about his game vs mr_pink_eyes but I will ask him.

woowoo69 told walktall they'd play the morning of deadline day, but he didn't show up. I asked walktall to send the details to Jay.

Cheers!
Stu"

This is my first time dealing with defaults, so I'm happy to take any blame. I know this info is a bit sketchy, but I did send it within the deadline. Now we know the ruling, we'll endeavor to send all default info in earlier.

That is exactly what we have on the default panel word for word mate to.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
Uprising v The Legend Killers

8US: the__priest 5 v 1 blueberry

well done col good games as always m8
best of luck in your new clan m8

Nice result mate
the__priest
the__priest
02:59 Tue 24 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
ty for the clan m8 hope there are many more to follow
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
03:00 Tue 24 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
As for Craig, your petty little comebacks about wetting myself are just childish, i also don't think i am god, if i was i am damn sure i would shoot myself for inventing you pal.

As for the rest of your rubbish ill make sure admin see it and they can deal with your deluded self. In the mean time please keep going and going and insulting me if you like as like a player not long ago i have no trouble banning you or warning you from the FCL league for your recent insults and your constant attack on the league which has dated back since you got rightly banned not long ago.

Want to carry this is on you can message me in offline, Skunky, Spin and the rest sorry for the recent events but what can you expect when a player like that starts it then can't finish it. I'll be off now have a good night lads.
blueberry
blueberry
03:03 Tue 24 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
A clans just a name, I'm here to play pool with the few I ain't got on ignore yet...

tonight I had fun and played pool and lost nearly all, wp priest

Then the icing on the cake I read the thread and love pantomimes so was at home

Guys its a game both feekin chill.....
the__priest
the__priest
03:08 Tue 24 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
As for Craig, your petty little comebacks about wetting myself are just childish, i also don't think i am god, if i was i am damn sure i would shoot myself for inventing you pal.

As for the rest of your rubbish ill make sure admin see it and they can deal with your deluded self. In the mean time please keep going and going and insulting me if you like as like a player not long ago i have no trouble banning you or warning you from the FCL league for your recent insults and your constant attack on the league which has dated back since you got rightly banned not long ago.

Want to carry this is on you can message me in offline, Skunky, Spin and the rest sorry for the recent events but what can you expect when a player like that starts it then can't finish it. I'll be off now have a good night lads.

jay bear byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee chuckles
more childish slander
youve now threatend me with moderators and now admin
please feel free
i was bullied out last time it wont be happening again this time

get on with it im so wounded by the threat of being banned from fcl oooch my god my world ends
fool grow up
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
03:12 Tue 24 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Who you calling a fool you idiot. Damn you make me laugh mate, one you can not spell to save yourself and im supposed to be a child? oh and two you are the most argumentative person i have ever met on here, so much so i now need to go and apologise to ipotalot for when i said he was, clearly i was wrong.

Again have a good night.
skunkyfool
skunkyfool
03:13 Tue 24 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
FBL Fixture set 3:

Vipers (1) v (5) Uprising

8US: hotdave v swans03
8US: family_man v unstopp4bl3
9US: blackcabman7 v irish_ninja
9US: rhinofool v powerfool
8UK: fry06 1 v 5 cool_dude
8UK: davey_1985 v walktall