swans03 8 v 7 pixie_dust
skunkyfool v staffie_man
powerfool v mfc_ss

5 frames of each discipline.
Deadline: Sunday 29th July
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:16 Tue 24 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Hopefully this result will get lost within this squabbling.

FBL result:

Straight: spin_doctor (0) v (6) _straight_

25-35
13-36
31-35

Always a concern when your opponent is named after the game you're about to play!!
Congrats to straight, a deserved win. Run of the balls definitely with him though as I potted more than 1 ball on 4 occasions and he fluked a few balls at important times. Always apologetic and courteous though and a very good played. My mouse pad decided to crash on me at 24-24 in frame 1 though whilst I was on a run of 6 and never really recovered after that.

Getting VERY disillusioned with playing straight, people please look out for someone who enjoys/is good at playing straight and sign them up!!!!
the__priest
the__priest
03:17 Tue 24 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Who you calling a fool you idiot. Damn you make me laugh mate, one you can not spell to save yourself and im supposed to be a child? oh and two you are the most argumentative person i have ever met on here, so much so i now need to go and apologise to ipotalot for when i said he was, clearly i was wrong.

Again have a good night.

i make you laugh, love it
jaybear time you finished insulting people on this thread and run along, have a little respect for this clan and its thread

and no need to name and shame ipotalot who cannot respond to your rants
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:19 Tue 24 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Hopefully this result will get lost within this squabbling.

FBL result:

Straight: spin_doctor (0) v (6) _straight_

25-35
13-36
31-35

Always a concern when your opponent is named after the game you're about to play!!
Congrats to straight, a deserved win. Run of the balls definitely with him though as I potted more than 1 ball on 4 occasions and he fluked a few balls at important times. Always apologetic and courteous though and a very good played. My mouse pad decided to crash on me at 24-24 in frame 1 though whilst I was on a run of 6 and never really recovered after that.

Getting VERY disillusioned with playing straight, people please look out for someone who enjoys/is good at playing straight and sign them up!!!!

haha wicked every word is right there m8 run of balls defo my way as said in game and lol a few flukes my way also think u had 1 in 3 games but was good spiret game hope to get u in anather format sometime ... peace out
blueberry
blueberry
03:23 Tue 24 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Straight, did you not say you hate playing straight and didn't wanna even play this, as you'd lose lol

Excuse me if I have wrong person or fixture
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
03:23 Tue 24 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't need to run along anywhere, just like you when i kindly asked you to leave the Viper thread and you said no out right. So what ever gives you the impression that you can order me about is the wrong impression. I'm not insulting anyone on this thread bar you and even then i wouldn't go as far as to say it is insulting.

Name and shame Lee? how that is naming and shaming i won't ever understand, i said i need to send him an apology. Naming and shaming is like me posting i beat you 40 - now in 9US or something (Which im not going to claim i did, would be funny to see someone lose 40 - 0 in a game though)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:24 Tue 24 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Straight, did you not say you hate playing straight and didn't wanna even play this, as you'd lose lol

Excuse me if I have wrong person or fixture

shhhhhhhhhhhhh
the__priest
the__priest
03:29 Tue 24 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't need to run along anywhere, just like you when i kindly asked you to leave the Viper thread and you said no out right. So what ever gives you the impression that you can order me about is the wrong impression. I'm not insulting anyone on this thread bar you and even then i wouldn't go as far as to say it is insulting.

Name and shame Lee? how that is naming and shaming i won't ever understand, i said i need to send him an apology. Naming and shaming is like me posting i beat you 40 - now in 9US or something (Which im not going to claim i did, would be funny to see someone lose 40 - 0 in a game though)

yawwwwwwnnnnnnnnnn im going now i need to say good night to my kids,,,

there all on holiday in vegas, kinda more important than jaybears comments

take care everyone
good night fellow clan members
blueberry
blueberry
04:39 Tue 24 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
lol seeya beefy, I see ya're back

'just a game'
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:00 Tue 24 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Posted Image

Just stop! - That's enough! - There is nothing we can do about this, we can only move on..

No more posting on the matter beyond this line!

That... is the line of decency, beyond this, you be a decent person.

Thankoo!
cool_dude
cool_dude
09:58 Tue 24 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Seems this just has turned into the usual slagging off match in which everyone wants to get the last word. Nice way to run the league I guess.

Just remember if we have a player offline for over half the fixture we won't be winning 7-0 anytime soon.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:33 Tue 24 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
With John the Baptist what do you expect Mark tbh...He is like the pied piper....except this time he leave the rats and stirs
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
10:41 Tue 24 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Oh such a nice way to put it Mark so now it is league runners fault, can't say i never expected this from you. Just so you know i have spoke to the captain and the player involved and both have accepted it so what ever you have to say is irrelevant.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:48 Tue 24 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  

The line!!!!!!
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
10:48 Tue 24 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Pretty line i must say.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:52 Tue 24 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Pretty line i must say.

Thank you, it's a gift :3
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
10:53 Tue 24 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
What is the making of the line, or the fact you can't control people on the threads, not even the mods can to be honest.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:58 Tue 24 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Post removed by forum moderator
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:07 Tue 24 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
What is the making of the line, or the fact you can't control people on the threads, not even the mods can to be honest.

aha! well.... maybe I have discretely ended the argument?

But I am just that crafty, nobody notices
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:10 Tue 24 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
yep just like a john
Pages: 18384
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Uprising - Revolution calls

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.