Make a story tagging members of the site

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:23 Fri 15 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I heard bl3ss3d is gonna use their lethal_lures to get vmvmvm into their clan so they can shout from the rooftops its_me my real name is rubber_duck and I have always wanted to play alongside schutzenmaus.

But in his jubilation he slipped on a banana peel and now needs to see the resident doctor dr_sijs but he is busy s he is treating pixie_dust as she had a pintofshandy too many in bluenose1872s house.

Lmao and the polar_bear went deep into the_unknown with his friends k1rk and jimmy__1878
thankfully they all got saved by gentle_giant

But ab_rfc heard of major disruptions and rode into town on his noble steed horse10000 with the intention of slaughtering gentle_giant with a few rapid_pots.

Little did they know huts24 had beenjammin down the road when suddenly he realised he had a huge vendetta against jose_enrique but jose said hey I'm just the fuunky joker86
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:24 Fri 15 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
huts24 and jose_enrique put their differences aside and later stopped over at mattywellies house. They stayed in the spare room and huts24 transformed into dr_lovepump as they stayed up all night long. mattywellie being the hothead_bob that he is was furious with the previous two having a night of passion and called over his poolbiird but she was too busy being bl3ss3d by im_crap_adam

mattywellie was in a really bad mood and phoned im_crap_adam and threatened to use his friend and ex boxer madmiketyson in an attempt to beat him up and make him look like mr_pink_eyes. But after some calming down from poolbiird mattywelliedecided he wanted a squeezy hug with justsumgirl instead. So he went to justsumgirls house wearing his brand new hightops and with a basket of apples when he was robbed by some skunkyfool. So he went to the_unknown orchard to see if he could get some apples_back for justsumgirl.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:26 Fri 15 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
What you failed to mention was on the way to get my apples_back and try and win justsumgirl's affections I saw a badger2 and a rubber_duck who were both insisting they were the bl3ss3d ones and insisting its_me she wants. I said whocares8x8 and in a very lethal_lures way I beat them over the head with a tinie plastic polar_bear I called in dr_sijs but he was too busy eating his blueberry muffin whilst k1rk was telling kimbo_xxx that she had xangeleyesx

This is our stroy so far, come on guys this is fun get playing along!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:31 Fri 15 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
ladygaga was absolutely devastated k1rk wasn't hitting on "her" and then poolbiird told ladygaga to man_up, which we all know is quite funny as ladygaga has a sausage123 between her legs. After this there was a punchys thrown then some irish_ninja got in on the action. After all that the police were called and copper2010 arrived on the scene to clean things up.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
16:51 Fri 15 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
ladygaga was absolutely devastated k1rk wasn't hitting on "her" and then poolbiird told ladygaga to man_up, which we all know is quite funny as ladygaga has a sausage123 between her legs.

LMAO!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:02 Fri 15 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
ladygaga was absolutely devastated k1rk wasn't hitting on "her" and then poolbiird told ladygaga to man_up, which we all know is quite funny as ladygaga has a sausage123 between her legs.

LMAO!

It's funny because it's true!

I cba with any more stories for now, will do one or 2 more tomorrow but someone carry pn adding to this!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:52 Sat 16 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I once knew a girl called kimbo_xxx who had a friend called _kayleigh_ they both love boxers but had a specific thing for one retired called madmiketyson they both dated him but he caused them to end up like mr_pink_eyes as he used his irish_ninja skills and insisted they were justsumgirl's to him but never one to sway away from controversy bluenose1872 galloped in on his horse10000 and kicked him in his king8ball1. madmiketyson put on his best pumas64 and was about to man_up before he run_outt in a straightline
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:45 Sat 16 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Let's go for a poem... a rubbish one but still fun!

therev once was a man called k1rk
Outside sarny_lads house he would lurk
In the garden he was hid by a tree
letmein207 in please he said its_me
That creepy little man called k1rk
chaos_
chaos_
03:40 Thu 21 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
On my way to buy banana's i heard something ranting " give me my lemsip and apples_back " it was a unique creature called a poolbird , she was a sxclilminx and enjoyed drinks made out of boiled dirtyshoesand wormwood , i was very worried it would make her toosick so i called her master4 some advise , he said put her in a recyclebin and contact her sister furybird
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
03:46 Thu 21 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
LMAO!
billmore
billmore
07:38 Thu 21 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
On my way to buy banana's i heard something ranting " give me my lemsip and apples_back " it was a unique creature called a poolbird , she was a sxclilminx and enjoyed drinks made out of boiled dirtyshoesand wormwood , i was very worried it would make her toosick so i called her master4 some advise , he said put her in a recyclebin and contact her sister furybird who
poolbiird
poolbiird
15:29 Thu 21 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
On my way to buy banana's i heard something ranting " give me my lemsip and apples_back " it was a unique creature called a poolbird , she was a sxclilminx and enjoyed drinks made out of boiled dirtyshoesand wormwood , i was very worried it would make her toosick so i called her master4 some advise , he said put her in a recyclebin and contact her sister furybird who

You have to make a whole new story ya donut lol not just add a word on the end!!

Loved it Donna
billmore
billmore
18:23 Thu 21 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Last person to call me a donut disappeared!

I dont get this thread! what ever happened to the good old one word story or the poem thread.
k1rk
k1rk
18:26 Thu 21 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
ladygaga was absolutely devastated k1rk wasn't hitting on "her" and then poolbiird told ladygaga to man_up, which we all know is quite funny as ladygaga has a sausage123 between her legs. After this there was a punchys thrown then some irish_ninja got in on the action. After all that the police were called and copper2010 arrived on the scene to clean things up.

LOL since when do i don't hit on a girl even if she is a ladyboy
poolbiird
poolbiird
18:52 Thu 21 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Last person to call me a donut disappeared!

I dont get this thread! what ever happened to the good old one word story or the poem thread.

The title of the thread explains it perfectly lol

Do us a poem then, its been a while
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
23:59 Mon 2 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Ive just nearly wee'd reading that hahahahaha.!!!!!

Keep it going guys
clooneman
clooneman
Admin
20:27 Wed 11 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Bump!
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
04:48 Tue 25 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:40 Fri 12 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
this is hilarious
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:50 Wed 17 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
the flirtacious mattywellie was trying to get someone to join his clan, but she claimed she was nothing special, that she was justsumgirl, "i_am_rubbish", she told him, whocares8x8 about skill, matty replied. the fact that you're a hotbird is all I look for. It doesn't matter that you aren't a lethal_playa, aslong as you can make some long_pots now and again, you'll be okay.
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Make a story tagging members of the site

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.