The Mafia

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 15556
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:19 Mon 17 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Afternoon Mafia, hope all well? 4 more weeks then off on holiday for me.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:31 Mon 17 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
i vote for hot dave

ok grampa im with u
although who listens to me
tom
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:09 Mon 17 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
i vote for hot dave

ok grampa im with u
tom

sorry tom, what were you saying? Lol I wasnt listening?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:25 Mon 17 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
i vote for hot dave

ok grampa im with u
tom

sorry tom, what were you saying? Lol I wasnt listening?

sorry must have made a mistake as i thought i said some thing god i dont know did or not my mental i dont know wats going on tbh
tom
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:39 Mon 17 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Announcement at 8pm. Can all team members try to be on so I can have feedback please.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:58 Mon 17 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm on the train heading home and composing the message I want to ask, and I dont want anyone to jump to conclusions before hand. Its a simple question that we all need to know prior to the 'leagues' starting and is a easy solution.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:31 Mon 17 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Hi all. I'll be here at 8 cree
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:35 Mon 17 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Announcement at 8pm. Can all team members try to be on so I can have feedback please.

plz dont say uv highjacked the train ur on and ur headen for my house coz no traintracks for 45 miles
tom
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:01 Mon 17 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
ok honest i tryed but im out for the night ok boss ill post my appinion in the morning ok
tom
(plus u wont know but ill have time to think on ur idea)
rhinofool
rhinofool
22:25 Mon 17 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Soz Cree wont be back on till later pm me now if you want i can keep a secret
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:43 Mon 17 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Team

When I started this team, I only ever wanted it to be a Super League team, but as we got more and more members and sort of merged with vipers?, both me and Kenny decided to join FCL and FBL also. This wont make me popular I know that, but I want to break away and just play Super League only.
This does not mean the end of FCL or FBL, as I would love the people who do want to play that to play in it. But since dex has gone who was going to look after FBL, and looks like Kenny who was going to look after FCL, is off line 14 days now? I would like to ask members what they think? I really dont have the time or inclination to look after all 3 leagues!, and never wanted too! so I would ask current members who have the experience to do the following,

A. Either approach me and take over the captains role for FBL and/or FCL.
B. Chose two captains for FBL and FCL.
C. Fold the current team and all be free agents to go where you want.
D. Decide to form your own team with a new name.
E. Join me in Super League Only.

I will be entering a Super League team, so I will ask you all to contact me with any intention of joining me.

Thanks for your time, and I wish all of you the best in whatever you decide.

cree
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:49 Mon 17 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
So many cheating people on funky. lost a final due to blatant cheating. Makes me so angry. Is there anyone over 800 points who doesn't cheat?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:17 Tue 18 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
hotdave is removed from the team.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:38 Tue 18 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I would like to join the FSL team and put my name as possibility of captainship of FBL and FCL if no1 else would like to take over these parts of the mafia.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:46 Tue 18 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Nice one mate, i hope people understand that im not being awkward, i just dont want to captain all 3 leagues, its too much! i work full time so if you want to captain FBL and FCL thats fine if everyones happy.
punkpoet
punkpoet
01:16 Tue 18 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Team
When I started this team, I only ever wanted it to be a Super League team, but as we got more and more members and sort of merged with vipers?, both me and Kenny decided to join FCL and FBL also. This wont make me popular I know that, but I want to break away and just play Super League only.
This does not mean the end of FCL or FBL, as I would love the people who do want to play that to play in it. But since dex has gone who was going to look after FBL, and looks like Kenny who was going to look after FCL, is off line 14 days now? I would like to ask members what they think? I really dont have the time or inclination to look after all 3 leagues!, and never wanted too! so I would ask current members who have the experience to do the following,
A. Either approach me and take over the captains role for FBL and/or FCL.
B. Chose two captains for FBL and FCL.
C. Fold the current team and all be free agents to go where you want.

I will be entering a Super League team, so I will ask you all to contact me with any intention of joining me.

Thanks for your time, and I wish all of you the best in whatever you decide.

cree

similar as to what happened to me, armsrace and red4ever were going to run fbl and sl respectively. One deactivated and the other ones computer broke leaving me to run it :(. But got a great vice in beth and carried on :D
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
01:44 Tue 18 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Shadwell it is impossible to cheat on this game unless you are double accounting and playing yourself for points. You basically just accused or actually jumped to the conclusion that every player who has or is 800+ rank is a cheat. I have been in the 800+ and 900+ myself does that make me a cheat? No it means i sat there in spare time and earned the ranking that i got (to which i lost playing like a right tool)

Cree if you do pull out of FCL then i need to know as soon as possible mate and before this weekend please, if you pull out now then there will be no more pulling back into the league. Also 2awesome2win has not got the necessary experience to be a captain in the FCL to my knowledge so he will not be able to captain the FCL team if you indeed decide to stay signed up for that league.
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
04:38 Tue 18 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
well if its only fsl count me out as i like all 3 leagues cree m8 uless someone takes at least one off the other leagues on i would do it but never did any think like it before i would not no what to do any way
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:05 Tue 18 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
well i think this is going down hill fast so guys girls im going to jump off before we hit a brick wall bye guys cree take me off the list ok
tom

Edited at 09:15 Tue 18/09/12 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:54 Tue 18 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
If you deliberatly hit the black over the pocket instead of trying to get out of a snooker it makes you a cheat. It's a foul for a reason, in the actual real game it wouldn't be allowed.
I expected more from players with a high score as I thought they earned it from merit and not by cheating or bad sportsmanship.
Pages: 15556
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Mafia

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.