The Mafia

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 15657
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:08 Tue 18 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
well if its only fsl count me out as i like all 3 leagues cree m8 uless someone takes at least one off the other leagues on i would do it but never did any think like it before i would not no what to do any way

Ok blackcabman7 I will unfortunatly be doing only super league so i wish you all the best.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:09 Tue 18 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
well i think this is going down hill fast so guys girls im going to jump off before we hit a brick wall bye guys cree take me off the list ok
tom

Ok cupidscue
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:11 Tue 18 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
The Mafia - Super League Only

1. cree
2. 2awesome2win
3. _golden_cue_

So who's joining me with super league only? please edit and put your name on the list or off-line message me.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
17:44 Tue 18 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I will remove The Mafia from the FCL sign ups just now from reading the above, please be aware again that The Mafia will not be allowed to sign up to the FCL again for new season approaching. All players that joined for the FCL will be classed as free agents.
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
19:08 Tue 18 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
take me of the clan list please cree thaxs m8 gl in the fsl m8
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:58 Tue 18 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
take me of the clan list please cree thaxs m8 gl in the fsl m8

No problem mate, and good luck to you too mate
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:01 Tue 18 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
So many cheating people on funky. lost a final due to blatant cheating. Makes me so angry. Is there anyone over 800 points who doesn't cheat?

Yeah me :-)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:44 Tue 18 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Cree can you take me off the clan list please. After thinking about it last night I think I would like to play more games than the super league has.
Thank you for letting me into The Mafia clan and all the best for the future.
Take care buddy

Shad
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:45 Tue 18 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
http://www.funkypool.com/thread/18843/super-league-team-waiting-list

If any exsiting players want to join Mafia can you please let me know asap, i have posted a new waiting list above for any new playerswanting to join.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:50 Tue 18 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
As far as im aware, because ive reverted to a super league only team all members are free to join other teams as free agents, but i would welcome them to stay here as super league only, but i understand if you want to leave. I wish all players wishing to do this the best of luck and i will say again sorry the way things have panned out, some of which were not my fault, some were mine, for which i have aslways said sorry for. I want a fresh start with people who want to play for Mafia, and i dont hold grudges.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:51 Tue 18 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Cree can you take me off the clan list please. After thinking about it last night I think I would like to play more games than the super league has.
Thank you for letting me into The Mafia clan and all the best for the future.
Take care buddy

Shad

No problem mate, al the best and thanks for your short btime here.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:00 Tue 18 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Would have been a lot simpler letting someone take over this clan as hotdave was going to before and starting a new superleague one surely.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:05 Tue 18 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Would have been a lot simpler letting someone take over this clan as hotdave was going to before and starting a new superleague one surely.

Hotdave said to me he would not be taking over? So unless you know something I dont?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:15 Tue 18 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Hotdave said to me he would not be taking over? So unless you know something I dont?

He had taken over 7 days ago
http://www.funkypool.com/thread/18739/the-mafia/50#1429591
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:22 Tue 18 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Ermmmm! He thought he did, and I have messages from him telling me he would not be holding the reins ever again. Then a few nasty messages later, I removed him. So either you have an affiliation with your boy? Or you just want to start trouble? I think the latter! So do one!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:31 Tue 18 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Always best to check before posting stupid posts.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:35 Tue 18 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
No Comment
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
22:18 Tue 18 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Why post saying no comment =/
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:39 Tue 18 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Why post saying no comment =/

because he likes to dwell on other peoples misfortune.

Edited by forum moderator jooodles, at 19:55 Tue 18/09/12 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:59 Tue 18 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Pages: 15657
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Mafia

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.