FCL League Discussion Thread (3)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1910
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:12 Tue 6 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
sure i can do that
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:10 Wed 7 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  

Edited at 23:01 Tue 06/11/12 (GMT)
fuunky
fuunky
00:13 Wed 7 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah who is on the default team? Do you just completely ignore the obvious?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:21 Wed 7 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  

Edited at 22:59 Tue 06/11/12 (GMT)
fuunky
fuunky
00:27 Wed 7 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm not m8, just curious who the default team are, surely they read through the clan threads?

I know they go off the info sent to them, but when it's clear to everyone that Liam has been on everyday trying to get the game played how can they come up with such a stupid score!!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:31 Wed 7 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
and this is the reason why defaults panel on pool has a poor reputation, you probably should have had more points (who wouldn't against eagles) but instead of complaining ask for a review. I can't comment since i am not on defaults panel but just ask for a review.

Default Panel doesn't get it wrong often and normally a review is allowed. for FBL i would decide if a review is needed and if so i would ask the panel to revote.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:33 Wed 7 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm not m8, just curious who the default team are, surely they read through the clan threads?

I know they go off the info sent to them, but when it's clear to everyone that Liam has been on everyday trying to get the game played how can they come up with such a stupid score!!

its not their job to read clan threads but only read the information sent in to the runners. If they went by clan threads no info would ever be needed except for messages but i wouldn't expect the runners to look through clan threads for results or by any other means
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:35 Wed 7 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  

its not their job to read clan threads but only read the information sent in to the runners. If they went by clan threads no info would ever be needed except for messages but i wouldn't expect the runners to look through clan threads for results or by any other means
my info clearly stated that I posted on both threads a vast number of times
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:35 Wed 7 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  

Edited at 23:00 Tue 06/11/12 (GMT)
fuunky
fuunky
00:37 Wed 7 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I know that m8, but i mean't if they play in clans they obviously see what's going on, and with every single clan struggling to get games played against Eagles it was an obvious 15-0!!

I'm not even bothered but i would be if i was Liam, just curious how they could come up with that score!!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:44 Wed 7 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
my info clearly stated that I posted on both threads a vast number of times

cool, only the runners can read that info since i am not a runner i can't predict on the score (nor do i want to since i declined the offer), they have to base info sent in by both parties.

problem with FCL is the 15 frames to go to default, in FBL its only 6 frames where result would most likely be 5-1/6-0 depending on the information but FCL has more freedom for points, more points going to default harder the default.

maybe Jay will read it and do a review or maybe he won't.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:44 Wed 7 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
He should have just been able to send in one word and got 15-0...

FATTMIKEE

That was the only reason for the default a blind man with a hood on could see that.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:45 Wed 7 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I've got an history of being screwed over with defaults just like Lee and I rarely get defaults cause I'm rather reliable and get games played but 20 mins in 14 days is even a bit of a stretch for me
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:49 Wed 7 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I agree about fattmikee as i sent to you a while ago, i even said Eagles shouldn't be in the league at the time but i can't predict on the score as i am not on the panel. If i was on the panel i would have made it clear the reason for the default but i am not nor do i want to be.

as a player i would agree you deserve more points looking at threads but from a league runner point of view i wouldn't be able to tell you as i can't see the info.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:50 Wed 7 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
i hope u arent referring to this decission being biassly made by professional clan members! The default panel is very widely spread, and trust me...all of my clan want the eagles to forfeit all 15 frames cause they are a joke. As dgen says, ask for a review and most will be behind u if you have submitted all the relevant information on time. Just dont put down our unrelated achievements to date, due to a bad decission made against you, made by unbiass mutual decission, whether right or wrong.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:57 Wed 7 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sorry herring was a reaction to what seemed like an unexplainable decision and a wrong reaction.
Have read Liam's info he submitted and he wasn't aware that the default panels rules have changed and they dont go through the threads so he left out all the info from the threads.
The last time he got a default things were done differently and so I can understand now how this happened.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
01:00 Wed 7 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
There is no Professionals on the default panel, again some one hates a default decision and in quick succession the biased word is used again.

ipotalot got a 15 - 0 default same as a few other players that had defaults because they simply kept posting and posting and what not and had all the evidence to prove it.

The panel is anonymous this season for this exact reason about being biased, i will speak for them and from the default you are wanting a review on there was information from the_unknown which showed a message to murphybhoy in which that player did reply hence why he was awarded a few points. There was no quoted posts added to the information. If more post where added then the score line would have been different but as usual i always say go by the information sent in, even though the first opponant was offline a simple message to cover a possible default would have also been enough to seal more points. It also went on average of the predictions made.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
01:01 Wed 7 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sorry herring was a reaction to what seemed like an unexplainable decision and a wrong reaction.
Have read Liam's info he submitted and he wasn't aware that the default panels rules have changed and they dont go through the threads so he left out all the info from the threads.
The last time he got a default things were done differently and so I can understand now how this happened.

Just what i explained above mate, no doubt in my mind that he would have got more if he also sent them in.

These rules i set have been going since last season for the panel. I dont remember Liam having a default for a few seasons i think (Not in FCL anyway)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:03 Wed 7 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
As I said was a wrong reaction and assumption and I apologise for that, bad past experiences.
So could we get it reviewed if I sent in the info from the threads too mate?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:03 Wed 7 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
There is no Professionals on the default panel, again some one hates a default decision and in quick succession the biased word is used again.

ipotalot got a 15 - 0 default same as a few other players that had defaults because they simply kept posting and posting and what not and had all the evidence to prove it.

The panel is anonymous this season for this exact reason about being biased, i will speak for them and from the default you are wanting a review on there was information from the_unknown which showed a message to murphybhoy in which that player did reply hence why he was awarded a few points. There was no quoted posts added to the information. If more post where added then the score line would have been different but as usual i always say go by the information sent in, even though the first opponant was offline a simple message to cover a possible default would have also been enough to seal more points. It also went on average of the predictions made.

I want a review I will even send in all posts I made on each thread well Lee will as if you ask me it's pathetic result every other player gets 15-0 against them. He replied giving me times in which he never showed how can you award points for that.
Pages: 1910
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FCL League Discussion Thread (3)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.