FCL League Discussion Thread (3)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 178
the__priest
the__priest
10:58 Sun 28 Oct 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
really he left

hilarious,
the__priest
the__priest
11:02 Sun 28 Oct 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
anyway this isnt a forum for you to slate people my questions are vaild

end of.

any clan i have been or captained have not included current funkypool banned players.

FACT

unlike some, proven facts and knowingly done so

last post
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:08 Sun 28 Oct 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Knowlingly including players that are banned from the league is worse Craig because you were breaking the rules, the scenario you gave isn't and it's just you trying to rid the competition of a good player.....again (very sad state of affairs)
the__priest
the__priest
11:18 Sun 28 Oct 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
erm

did he play in any part of FCL ?
simple answer no

could he be included in SFL ?
simple and in a clan team yes

facts,
he was in our clan team and on our forum
i really dont get were you are going with this and what your implying

The Sinners thread isnt just for FCL is it, ooops i foget lee
is this another pointless arguement with no substance

your now telling me who we can play in all 3 leagues, and i will say this a final time, show me where he was included in any FCL or FBL fixture for that matter

where are you going with this, im right totally, now either show me what and where your going with this

another false accusation lee that wont be left there either.

your another one to accept that banned funkypool poolers are allowed to play in the leagues, thanks for clearing that up

my last post on this topic
now that people have shown they are not interested in banned people playing in the FCL

Knowlingly including players that are banned from the league is worse Craig because you were breaking the rules, (including a player in our team is breaking rules) the scenario you gave isn't and it's just you trying to rid the competition of a good player.....again (very sad state of affairs)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:31 Sun 28 Oct 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
It is not that we are not interested, it is a simple case of there are no rules in the FCL to prevent them playing. If we identify, with evidence, that a banned player is on the site then we will report it and leave it to funkypool admin to sort.

There is no point in establishing a rule for such a thing as there is always speculation and hearsay about banned players and it is not always easy to prove. That said, captains/vices can also say they did not know about a player being banned and we have no way of knowing whether they are lying or not, who are we to judge?

It is too complex to try and incorporate such a rule and it is a matter best left to funkypool admin.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:36 Sun 28 Oct 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Nice speech Craig, shame everyone else saw the messages, you hid who he was up until he left which you wouldn't have needed to do if he was only going to play FSL..oh and you included him in your FCL and FBL teamsheets lol

http://www.funkypool.com/thread/18554/team-changes-2/26#1428453

If he wasn't in the team sheet you submitted to FCL then Sarah wouldnt have needed to post that would she
False allegations have to be untrue Craig, these are proven facts as you would say.

Took you a few months to come up with the FSL line lol you do crack me up
the__priest
the__priest
11:45 Sun 28 Oct 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
it says bluejean out

so your point is, team sheet tut tut show me this team sheet

was he included in any team to play in the fcl no he wasnt, friendlies no, league no so again what is your point,

again more slating lee keep it up, no proof again i see, he was withdrawn and not included in any matches whatsover in the FCL and didnt appear in any submitted team sheets for any fixtures

he was released well before any friendlies were even asked for as in submitted teams

lee what is your point,
the__priest
the__priest
11:57 Sun 28 Oct 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
and again very selective pots lee

looking 4 clan as been kicked out of sinners !
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:59 Sun 28 Oct 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
He was released because he asked to be else he would have been in the FCL games Craig...everyone knows it, you wouldnt have submitted his name in the first place else and it was proven when we saw the messages as were all the lies about the situation.
My point is after you got away with that scot free why come on here complaining about somebody playing somebody that is banned from the site? that has nothing to do the league
rhetorical question there Craig by the way, we all know the answer...to weaken another team somehow.
Will leave you to Craig world now, the arguments from you just get less and less based in reality.
the__priest
the__priest
12:04 Sun 28 Oct 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
He was released because he asked to be and again very selective pots lee

looking 4 clan as been kicked out of sinners !
else he would have been in the FCL games Craig...everyone knows it, you wouldnt have submitted his name in the first place else and it was proven when we saw the messages as were all the lies about the situation.
My point is after you got away with that scot free why come on here complaining about somebody playing somebody that is banned from the site? that has nothing to do the league
rhetorical question there Craig by the way, we all know the answer...to weaken another team somehow.
yet again lee which player do you think im talking about here

this proves my point completely, do you no of a banned user in a current team and you saying it will weaken a team kind of implies this

how wrong you are lee how wrong, the player i refer to, jay is aware of and isnt currently in a clan

now explain yourself lee

Will leave you to Craig world now, the arguments from you just get less and less based in reality.

Edited at 10:11 Sun 28/10/12 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:07 Sun 28 Oct 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Fair points and as much as I love to read a good argument splurge, lets leave it there now please fellas
the__priest
the__priest
12:16 Sun 28 Oct 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Fair points and as much as I love to read a good argument splurge, lets leave it there now please fellas

no arguement from me here
i asked a question, got your reply,

now im answering some one who appears to be slating me constanly here, over and over again, with his not so funny posts, without any substance that i myself have done anything wrong, im stating facts.

i asked about sanctions against clan captains, vice captains or players knowingly playing a funkypool pooler who is banned.

you replied by saying basically your not interested as long as the player dosnt break league rules and no sanctions
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:33 Sun 28 Oct 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
You ask a question, you get a reply and then your talent of being able to just make things up kicks in.

If someone is slating you, please take it to offline message as this is a league discussion thread and I am sure when Jay gets on he will not be happy to read this.

Secondly do not sit there and say I am not interested when I specifically explained to you that it is not that we are not interested but the scenario you are depicting is too complex to just whip up a rule for - we cannot make up a rule to cover hearsay and the testing of peoples integrity.
the__priest
the__priest
12:38 Sun 28 Oct 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
please show me were i have made things up please

it isnt hearsay its in the hands of funkypool admin with all the required proof its why i asked the question because if its proven i would think it was in the leagues intrests to keep it clean

its very clear on this thread in recents posts i have been slated with many untruths,

also this is league discussion and its league related , when ipotalot decided to go off on a tangent i feel the need to respond, id have much preferred for the other rubbish to be done via offline message,

last post as i said you answered my question and thankyou for that

Edited at 10:41 Sun 28/10/12 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:43 Sun 28 Oct 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Wasn't off at a tangent was on the topic of your post.
Instead of trying to report players, get them in trouble and cause grief all the time why not just play the game and have fun?...radical idea I know

Will leave you on this note ...
Posted Image
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:45 Sun 28 Oct 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lol your desire for every post to be justified makes me giggle.

You are making up the fact we are not interested, which is untrue, if we could make it a rule I am sure we would but we can't.

To be fair, you are the one that posted on the discussion thread rather than put it in an offline message so kind of ask for and deserve any response you get.

Now that is all you will hear from me unless you have another League related question?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:47 Sun 28 Oct 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
please show me were i have made things up please

it isnt hearsay its in the hands of funkypool admin with all the required proof its why i asked the question because if its proven i would think it was in the leagues intrests to keep it clean

And if funkypool admin find a banned player on the site, they will re-ban them, the player does not have access to the site nor league therefore problem solved!
the__priest
the__priest
02:05 Fri 2 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
i pose a question to the league runner of FCL clan singles

how many times do you deactivate and stay in the individuals
now a precident has been set

mysterious = deactivated
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
04:07 Fri 2 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
The above will be answered when i have had words with Jema herself on what she is going to do about the above.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:07 Fri 2 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Craig, I asked you previously if you have a question ask it in offline message.
Pages: 178
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FCL League Discussion Thread (3)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.