FCL League Discussion Thread (3)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 13031
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
21:15 Wed 12 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
This is the up to date league table again, have went over it and everything looks fine to me. Updated to the end of fixture set three.

http://funkypoolleagues.weebly.com/league-table-fcl.html
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:15 Wed 12 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
ah soz forgot Inpossibles aren't in FBL, nevermind.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
21:17 Wed 12 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Really did not have the time to chack and make sure all results against Inpossibles have been removed as i need to go out. If i have time tonight it will be done fully if any have been missed
I don't know what the defaults for the Fighting Eagles vs Ninja Warriors game are, so haven't added those.

But i think one Sinners fixture is missing. They've already played 6 games.

78-42 vs Mouseketeers
102-18 vs Underdogs
54-66 vs Snooker Squad
72-48 vs Fighting Eagles
66-54 vs Uprising
78-42 vs Ninja Warriors

78+102+54+72+66+78 = 450
+50 for the wins

That puts them on 500 points.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:21 Wed 12 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Your one opinion is not the be all and end all though remember mate (not having a go either)

When this rule was brought up there was more than enough people in favour of it for it to be implemented.

Was just pointing out to other members who were incinuating that we are all just here for Jimmy that I was all for it last time too.

My comment wasn't aimed at you much but aimed at everyone as a whole, people are only for stuff when it suits them, personally I don't care wether jimmy is captain or not vice is the same thing and that he could of been. All this fuss quite frankly is a tad tedious but hey rule has been changed and everyone can goto sleep happy tonight.

Behave. Principles Matthew, principles. This clan means more to me than it does to any other member on funky. Why shouldn't I be captain of it? No one told me for the past 3 months that I couldn't be, so why start now? It was a beautiful gesture from Jay to amend the rules for me. We'll just leave it at that for now, don't want to get into an argument I know ill win.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
21:22 Wed 12 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Not quite sure where the extra six came from on my side, have changed the number at the end as i came up with 500 to now. I'll need to find the error though before next set update or it will add another six on to it.
im_crap_adam
im_crap_adam
21:22 Wed 12 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Vegetables.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
21:24 Wed 12 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
There was no gesture, before that starts certain people off.

If you two are going to get into a girl fight then not here lads. Remember we all play in the same team and it comes down to results not cat fights.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:27 Wed 12 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Oh yeah and my game could prove crucial to the title chase, I'd hate to annoy me right now LOL
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:43 Wed 12 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Oh yeah and my game could prove crucial to the title chase, I'd hate to annoy me right now LOL

Don't make threats jimmy, especially ones that I can amend , if I have annoyed you so be it, this wasn't even about you this was about the rule in general it's not always about you mate, the rule was out there Nd yes maybe it was slightly flawed but it was there to stop people keep creating clans when they had just come back. You should know me better to think that I aimed this at just you. I believe jay has made the right decision glad he has done it before the start of the season gl with chips and gravy and btw I never ha any intention of arguin with you pal
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:46 Wed 12 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
LOL you know as well as I do that everything is about me. Lmao, nah I wasn't threatening to throw my game I was only blowing smoke. You know as well as I do, even though I'm blessed with these incredible pool skills I still haven't won a league title. So it'd be nice to win one with you before Chips wins everything next season
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:47 Wed 12 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
LOL you know as well as I do that everything is about me. Lmao, nah I wasn't threatening to throw my game I was only blowing smoke. You know as well as I do, even though I'm blessed with these incredible pool skills I still haven't won a league title. So it'd be nice to win one with you before Chips wins everything next season

You might wake up soon lol

Must be great to dream what you dream.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:49 Wed 12 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
You know as well as I do, if I don't get enough sleep I'm miserable...until you take me to a club full of mod music haha.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:50 Wed 12 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Oh and my dreams? It's called ketamine lmao
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:04 Wed 12 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Two seasons to be a captain.
One season to be a vice captain.

That is the rule and that is what i am sticking to. It was also stated two seasons ago that previous accounts

not count in this.

Getting your account back is one thing as i would allow that, anoneeemouse and a few are proof of this and me allowing it. It won't be changed.

I will and think of a rule to stop the loophole but as for now that is the way it stands. Any captain can arrange games its not hard.
ok so I'm in this criteria right? I can't be captain? How long til i would be
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:05 Wed 12 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Able to take over again?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:07 Wed 12 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
kh and my dreams? It's called ketamine lmao
ketamine ocean!
dextr
dextr
23:05 Wed 12 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
9ballsniper_ you been on the windolene again ?

Read the post properly
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:53 Wed 12 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
9ballsniper_ you been on the windolene again ?

Read the post properly
Didn't have time b4..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:22 Thu 13 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
You know as well as I do, if I don't get enough sleep I'm miserable...until you take me to a club full of mod music haha.

Only sleep makes you miserable!!

Jeez nice way of words........He was born this way!!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:43 Thu 13 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lack of lol
Pages: 13031
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FCL League Discussion Thread (3)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.