FCL League Discussion Thread (3)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12930
dextr
dextr
19:39 Wed 12 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Regarding the reactivated old account part, Admin do not ask for proof that you were that account holder. All they say is, "yes that name is available for use" and ask for a email address that is not registered to any funkypool account. They then advise you of a stats reset (i assume this is done just incase you are not the original holder of that name).

So IMO getting a reactivated account does not actually mean you are the original user.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:46 Wed 12 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Boosh! Dex just deactivate your name for me, cheers
dextr
dextr
19:53 Wed 12 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Boosh! Dex just deactivate your name for me, cheers

Here have toluca321
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:07 Wed 12 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Funny how if it was some people I.e Craig that's this rule was harming most of you would be all for it. I like jimmy he is a mate but a rule is a rule.

Disappointing
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
20:25 Wed 12 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
LL where never champions as far is i am aware, not the actual league champions anyway.

Regardless i told Jimmy through text message that i would think about it. That i will do.

But right now the rule stands and so is what i said earlier on the subject. The rule did affect Craig at one point but then a fuss was made by many members and it was changed which then allowed two or three people to captain/vice.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:29 Wed 12 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
To which I believe i was one of the member who was in Craig's favour that time... partially because it helped me at the time but also because of how I felt on the rule.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
20:30 Wed 12 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Your one opinion is not the be all and end all though remember mate (not having a go either)

When this rule was brought up there was more than enough people in favour of it for it to be implemented.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:36 Wed 12 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Then why the hell did everyone tell me it was just 1 season to be a capt. When everyone made a new clan the first post would be have you had a season's experience? Was I banned when this new rule came in?
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
20:37 Wed 12 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
foxy147 & _pool_beast_

End of season is coming up and as some have said the rule needs a bit of work and changes so from this moment on you can captain the clans you have. I will be changing the rule to one season to captain so you both will be able to captain then. Anyone on a new account and not played a season can not captain or vice though.

Before complaints are made let me point out - keep them to yourself as i am not interested, this has not hurt any previous player that wanted to captain or vice (they are both pretty much the same thing anyway)
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
20:38 Wed 12 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Then why the hell did everyone tell me it was just 1 season to be a capt. When everyone made a new clan the first post would be have you had a season's experience? Was I banned when this new rule came in?

You would have been banned yeah as it only came into affect at the start of this season.

People tend not to even look at the rules after each season so their is the problem you had.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:39 Wed 12 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Your one opinion is not the be all and end all though remember mate (not having a go either)

When this rule was brought up there was more than enough people in favour of it for it to be implemented.

Was just pointing out to other members who were incinuating that we are all just here for Jimmy that I was all for it last time too.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
20:40 Wed 12 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
foxy147 & _pool_beast_

End of season is coming up and as some have said the rule needs a bit of work and changes so from this moment on you can captain the clans you have. I will be changing the rule to one season to captain so you both will be able to captain then. Anyone on a new account and not played a season can not captain or vice though.

Before complaints are made let me point out - keep them to yourself as i am not interested, this has not hurt any previous player that wanted to captain or vice (they are both pretty much the same thing anyway)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:46 Wed 12 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I don't even want to be captain to be honest just wanted to prove a point.

LOL thanks mate you've made me happier than Mich ever could.

Btw, Beastie you owe me large for doing this!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:51 Wed 12 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
foxy147 & _pool_beast_

does this mean i can be co_captain of uprising next season ?
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
20:53 Wed 12 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Then i will change it again shall i...

tweedweasle - Yes mate
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:56 Wed 12 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Haha you dare
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
20:58 Wed 12 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
As i am online now and have a bit of time i am going to go through the games on the league table and make sure i get it all right.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:10 Wed 12 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
As i am online now and have a bit of time i am going to go through the games on the league table and make sure i get it all right.

could you send me results you remove so i can eliminate them from golden cue, if not they will have to stay up there
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:12 Wed 12 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  

Was just pointing out to other members who were incinuating that we are all just here for Jimmy that I was all for it last time too.

My comment wasn't aimed at you much but aimed at everyone as a whole, people are only for stuff when it suits them, personally I don't care wether jimmy is captain or not vice is the same thing and that he could of been. All this fuss quite frankly is a tad tedious but hey rule has been changed and everyone can goto sleep happy tonight.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
21:14 Wed 12 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  

could you send me results you remove so i can eliminate them from golden cue, if not they will have to stay up there

Not sure why i would do that as i am talking about the FCL.
Pages: 12930
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FCL League Discussion Thread (3)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.