FCL League Discussion Thread (3)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19697
punkpoet
punkpoet
01:25 Wed 25 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Who jumped down there throats? lmao
_huts24_
_huts24_
01:33 Wed 25 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
i feel personally the person who takes charge should not be in any clans and they just run both leagues , that would be much fairer on all clans taking part .
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:36 Wed 25 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Not saying Matty and Jack will cheat or anything, and I think they would do a grand job but until tonight everyone thought the league was being run clean and fair.

Surely people with no association to clans and moderators of the sites would be better suited as to not make biased decisions...

Not that I care I don't play it any more just an outsiders point of view.
_huts24_
_huts24_
01:38 Wed 25 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Not saying Matty and Jack will cheat or anything, and I think they would do a grand job but until tonight everyone thought the league was being run clean and fair.

Surely people with no association to clans and moderators of the sites would be better suited as to not make biased decisions...

Not that I care I don't play it any more just an outsiders point of view.

i totally agree with u mich ! . hope more people agree with this above post .
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:38 Wed 25 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
i feel personally the person who takes charge should not be in any clans and they just run both leagues , that would be much fairer on all clans taking part .

OMG I agree lol - Being a mod will help too, the Runner should get more respect if not then simply .... byebyyzzzz lol
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
01:41 Wed 25 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
People have their own opinions on what they believe, i am not going to sit and defend myself to every single person though. People believe what they want to believe that is their choice.

Next it will be all my high rankings where cheated to, and the tournament wins and all this banana crazy stuff.

Everyone not associated to clans has mates in clans, what next, you want some random dude off the street to do it.... can pay him 10P a day or something to

Anyway have a good time everyone
the__priest
the__priest
01:44 Wed 25 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
there has been to much rubbish printed on here already

the simple fact is the Super league runners have made a great job of their league, its simple really

there has been next to no arguments in that league, dosnt really matter whose said or did what, good luck jay

the last thing you do before leaving the FCL is to make sure the league is in safe hands it is a responsibility

im not against matty or whoever

RELIABILITY has to be ensured id urge you to let the mods run the leagues for the fairness and the integrity of all concerned
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:47 Wed 25 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
In case you are blind, i have appointed runners and capable ones. I'll treat you as a normal member as lets be honest that is all you are just with a stupid status that gives power.

They are appointed because they asked, just like i asked seasons ago and i was appointed. People always have opinions and mines is they will do a good job and people should give them a chance before jumping down their throat before they have even started.

Look forward to someone editing this
But you did say you wouldnt appoint anybody before, yes they asked..but it is league DISCUSSION thread..and it should heave been discussed among clan members as kenny keeps tying to say..and chris put votes up..i would have voted..but i guess none of that matters now.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:48 Wed 25 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  

The FCL format would not change - why would it?

Meaning the game format wouldn't change but everything else gradually would, you have your philosophy on the way things should be as does horse none of these have ever been taken on to FCL because people prefer the league basically the way it is.
I like the league you run but would prefer not to have the same philosophies in FCL personally, 2 different leagues with different runners would be better and matty/pirate would do a very good job.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:49 Wed 25 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
yes chris horse10000 or jooodles all 3 class picks..
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
01:49 Wed 25 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm sure matty and pirate will speak with chris and whoever else is interested and they'll figure something out. Let's not do everything within 2 hours lol
We're between seasons- we have time.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:50 Wed 25 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
True seb..ill stand back then myself.
hi_im_gary
hi_im_gary
02:03 Wed 25 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
no offence matty and steve but i know and seen jojo and chris be very fair in past leagues and very reliable plus polite

Of all people that believe they have a say in League Running and who runs it, i would think that you, someone who held the league hostage, threatening to delete all the fixtures/scores/results if you didn't get what you want, i would think your say is invalid. As for Matty and Steve, i dont think you can question their integrity, nor their desire to do nothing more than to help the league go from success to success. I agree with ooo_u_tap_2 in that chris already being involved with one league would find his time extremely stretched running two leagues and continuing his responsibilities as a moderator. Keith/Alan would also be ideal to be a league runner, as alike to Matty and Steve, their integrity cannot be questioned. Those complaining about not getting a say in who runs the league, everyone knows who is going to be running it, and therefore shouldn't have any problems, as i cant think of any more suitable runners than Steve and Matty. Good luck lads.
hi_im_gary
hi_im_gary
02:05 Wed 25 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  

I wish you the best of luck in finding someone who's going to be interested in the league enough to maintain the motivation to run it, without being someone who can actually play in the league.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:20 Wed 25 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
no offence matty and steve but i know and seen jojo and chris be very fair in past leagues and very reliable plus polite

Of all people that believe they have a say in League Running and who runs it, i would think that you, someone who held the league hostage, threatening to delete all the fixtures/scores/results if you didn't get what you want, i would think your say is invalid. As for Matty and Steve, i dont think you can question their integrity, nor their desire to do nothing more than to help the league go from success to success. I agree with ooo_u_tap_2 in that chris already being involved with one league would find his time extremely stretched running two leagues and continuing his responsibilities as a moderator. Keith/Alan would also be ideal to be a league runner, as alike to Matty and Steve, their integrity cannot be questioned. Those complaining about not getting a say in who runs the league, everyone knows who is going to be running it, and therefore shouldn't have any problems, as i cant think of any more suitable runners than Steve and Matty. Good luck lads.

lol still not got facts right lol and I as everyone who play in this league deserve a say.

As said I not saying matty and pirate not good or fair I just saying I like the way chris runs things allway fair no arguments or petty insults like u trying to do. Do I care who likes me or not no I dont.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:29 Wed 25 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Might not be right place but yes I helped with league years ago had issues but hey we all move on I would never want to run again but I enjoy playing and still have a say.

Those who know me know I change my ways and wish to try be polite and honest and wish matty and pirate luck if they run league.

I still just belive in a vote thats all I was saying but lets give matty time to get on and see whst his views are.
horse10000
horse10000
02:40 Wed 25 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Chris and Jo, do not play in fcl so they would be giving up their time for the good of the fcl. I am happy to help if required, I would also be happy to step back and leave them to it in case people think I am abusing the position. I do think that having someone who is not playing in the league as a runner is a huge advantage in light of recent posts as I honestly believe that jay has put loads into the fcl over the past few seasons and he has always been questioned on his reasons for decisions, maybe sometimes right but often wrongly and as he was a player in the league it made it difficult and a thankless task for him.

Thanks for everything jay it was appreciated by me
_huts24_
_huts24_
02:44 Wed 25 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
just makes sense that a mod who wont play in the leagues will run them . u will get less arguements , also fair decisions that wont be questioned , plus more respect .

marksmith
marksmith
03:16 Wed 25 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
When did huts get out of prison?
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
03:57 Wed 25 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Nothing against matty and steve as I'm sure they would do a great job, my only issue is the league being run by a clan captain.
If the members want confidence in knowing the league is being run fair and everyone treated equal then go for non playing league runners with a proven track record, do whats best for the FCL and hand it over to chris.
Pages: 19697
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FCL League Discussion Thread (3)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.