Funky Elite Tour : Invite Only.

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:43 Mon 24 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
This is a pool tournament made within an actual pool site,therefore it's not a boxing site or game*matty* please refrain from speaking like you have in future it upsets some folk.

Thanks for reading and this is your only warning!!

Have a good day dear sir

Take care and good luck on the cloth,whatever colour you choose.

Fran.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:12 Mon 24 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
This is a pool tournament made within an actual pool site,therefore it's not a boxing site or game*matty* please refrain from speaking like you have in future it upsets some folk.

Thanks for reading and this is your only warning!!

Have a good day dear sir

Take care and good luck on the cloth,whatever colour you choose.

Fran.

Blah blah fran :-p
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:55 Mon 24 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
11 Players So Far!

Going Great!
shadows__
shadows__
20:58 Mon 24 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
il beat you all
providing you are all drunk
blueberry
blueberry
21:07 Mon 24 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
You can be cheerleader
shadows__
shadows__
21:10 Mon 24 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
You can be cheerleader

SURLEY I SHOULD BE IN THIS EVENT
blueberry
blueberry
21:18 Mon 24 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Is 'surley' even a word ?

I thought it was a character in Eastenders, but I can't spell either
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:19 Mon 24 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Is 'surley' even a word ?

I thought it was a character in Eastenders, but I can't spell either

Thats Shirley lmao
blueberry
blueberry
21:24 Mon 24 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I know, its whats called a joke, or yoke in Dutch
shadows__
shadows__
21:42 Mon 24 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
being serioustho if u think im good enought il join see how i cope with the bigger bum boys lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:47 Mon 24 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Ehrm - I dont know yet tbh - I will see.. 6 places left 6 messaged so if one of them says no ill think about it shadows
shadows__
shadows__
21:52 Mon 24 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
lol if i stop deactivating every week i would be top 15 i got top 20 on bluejean only had that 4 3 weeks so yeah let me no m8
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:57 Mon 24 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Will do
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:08 Tue 25 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I better be in this...as we all im class! ;)
I saw it said you and blueberry, so i thought colin wouldn't mind, but it's ok, i don't have to join.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:48 Tue 25 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Why are people not seeing the invite only and just thinking they should be in this I look at SOME of the names up there an I'm honoured to be invited to this that's why I entered when people get let in cos they are asking rather than on merit I will be leaving as then it becomes a joke.
stellaman
stellaman
14:08 Tue 25 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Why are people not seeing the invite only and just thinking they should be in this I look at SOME of the names up there an I'm honoured to be invited to this that's why I entered when people get let in cos they are asking rather than on merit I will be leaving as then it becomes a joke.

What a selfish self centered post...Did you get up on the wrong side of the bed?

Rules can be altered to make something happen, so calling it a 'joke' isn't helpful.

What would you like to see now? Those that have asked and been accepted get kicked out to appease you? I thought somebody such as a staff member would be more open armed in regards to site events, not have a 'me me' attitude.

I've had two offers Pete I feel flattered I will join for a laugh and to beat sense into certain people :-)

Not such a 'laugh' now is it?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:13 Tue 25 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
true however this is invite only event so you need to be invited by the runner to join, never played shadows but i wouldn't class sniper as elite, i wouldn't even class myself as an elite even though my 3 ranks in main 3 types is over 800

here is playas first post:

It is invite only so please do not ask to join on this thread. either pm me or blueberry offline. The event will start once we have 16 players.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:17 Tue 25 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  

What a selfish self centered post...Did you get up on the wrong side of the bed?

Rules can be altered to make something happen, so calling it a 'joke' isn't helpful.

What would you like to see now? Those that have asked and been accepted get kicked out to appease you? I thought somebody such as a staff member would be more open armed in regards to site events, not have a 'me me' attitude.

I've had two offers Pete I feel flattered I will join for a laugh and to beat sense into certain people :-)

Not such a 'laugh' now is it?

Another small minded post referring to me as a staff member, so what if I'm a mod on SNOOKER. It has nothing to so with pool and the moderator duties are not linked so why people keep bringing that up is beyond me, I can't see anyone on the list that has asked actually so your point about "what would you like? everyone that has asked to be kicked off" is actually quite irrelevant.
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Funky Elite Tour : Invite Only.

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.