Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:41 Mon 23 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I have found a clan now, thanks anyway
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:36 Mon 23 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Put me on!

Season not started yet, so thats good i can join somewhere fresh still!
erigert
erigert
21:39 Mon 23 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Put me on!

Join Top Guns lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:42 Mon 23 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Put me on!

Join Top Guns lol
I will if they want me lol..i have respect for them im friends with vinny...

but them maybe ballbreakers lol...idk where help is wanted
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:44 Mon 23 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Put me on!

Join Top Guns lol

Maybe you should shut up and let him decide on what he wants to do instead of ridiculing every move he makes.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:46 Mon 23 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Put me on!

Join Top Guns lol

Maybe you should shut up and let him decide on what he wants to do instead of ridiculing every move he makes.
It is ok pal, don't let that bug you. Did not bug me

I will go to wherever help is wanted from me. I will play games, NO POSTING from me, as i wouldnt want to get told where to post, and why i cant post on my own team thread lol.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:47 Mon 23 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
OK - I am not sure what everyone has been on this afternoon but its time to take a step back from the edge now!!

Any needlessly confrontational posts may result in action being taken.

Thanks
erigert
erigert
21:49 Mon 23 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Put me on!

Join Top Guns lol

No one mentioned you so no need for you to come here and make like youre the stronger one, as tbh i dont care who you are and what you do. But you must have much anger in yourself to express yourself in that way.
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
21:51 Mon 23 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Yout thread will be capped
Your thread will be cap ap ap ed
What a waste er council tax
Your thread has been capped
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:53 Mon 23 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Yout thread will be capped
Your thread will be cap ap ap ed
What a waste er council tax
Your thread has been capped
I dont get it..why people keep posting on here lol :P this is clan waiting list lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:53 Mon 23 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Put me on!

Join Top Guns lol

No one mentioned you so no need for you to come here and make like youre the stronger one, as tbh i dont care who you are and what you do. But you must have much anger in yourself to express yourself in that way.

You love to rip the p1sh and personally i think its wrong to do so, and i stand by him regardless of what you have to say.
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
21:56 Mon 23 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Put me on!

Join Top Guns lol

You love to rip the p1sh and personally i think its wrong to do so, and i stand by him regardless of what you have to say.

More clubs than tiger woods
erigert
erigert
21:56 Mon 23 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Put me on!

Join Top Guns lol

lol glad to have met with snipers mom who seems to defend him in whatever he does
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:57 Mon 23 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Again idk why people keep posting here, erigert are you on players waiting? No? Why you keep posting here...if i was a mod this would be capped too!! Leave it alone.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:58 Mon 23 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Put me on!

Join Top Guns lol

lol glad to have met with snipers mom who seems to defend him in whatever he does

See there you go again..

SLANDER

when will you learn
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:58 Mon 23 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Put me on!

Join Top Guns lol

My mom is here next to me yelling at me...so dont worry you are wrong again sir
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:59 Mon 23 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Why is EVERY THREAD today being abused, leave them ALONE, for God's Sake!
erigert
erigert
22:00 Mon 23 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Put me on!

Join Top Guns lol

My mom is here next to me yelling at me...so dont worry you are wrong again sir

LMAO why is she yelling at you when u do nothing wrong?
Pages: 12728
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Clan Waiting List

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.