Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12829
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:01 Mon 23 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Put me on!

Season not started yet, so thats good i can join somewhere fresh still!
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
Moderator:
This comment was removed by a moderator because it didn't follow our forum rules. Replies may also be deleted.

For more detail see http://www.funkypool.com/viewPostingRules.do
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
Clan Waiting List

funky_king
__sniper__
pool_black

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any member on the waiting list who has a period of ten or more days offline will be removed from the waiting list.

Players under the heading Not Eligible (Account Age Is Two Months) is not eligible yet for the league, the date they become eligible is next to there name in brackets!

Account age rule to play in the FCL is one month. Not Eligible Yet means they are not of account age to play clan games but are free to join a clan.

League runners of the FCL will be responsible for removing players from the waiting list to make sure everything is kept in order.

Thank you
league

this is waiting list thread now please leave it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:03 Mon 23 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
OK - I am not sure what everyone has been on this afternoon but its time to take a step back from the edge now!!

Any needlessly confrontational posts may result in action being taken.

Thanks
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:03 Mon 23 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Thank you....wish you didn't keep up and writing rude things, but you are. I can't stop you. But others can.

Edited by forum moderator spinner, at 19:15 Mon 23/09/13 (BST)
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
22:06 Mon 23 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Moderator:
This comment was removed by a moderator because it didn't follow our forum rules. Replies may also be deleted.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:06 Mon 23 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
dalton are you fubar ?

Leave the guy alone you have no need or purpose to post.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:08 Mon 23 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Clan Waiting List

funky_king
__sniper__
pool_black

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any member on the waiting list who has a period of ten or more days offline will be removed from the waiting list.

Players under the heading Not Eligible (Account Age Is Two Months) is not eligible yet for the league, the date they become eligible is next to there name in brackets!

Account age rule to play in the FCL is one month. Not Eligible Yet means they are not of account age to play clan games but are free to join a clan.

League runners of the FCL will be responsible for removing players from the waiting list to make sure everything is kept in order.

Thank you
league

END OF IT
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
22:09 Mon 23 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Moderator:

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:15 Mon 23 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Mom...... mum and whatever...

You come out a syringe from a frozen capsule ?

Leave him alone and let him get on ok !!
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
22:36 Mon 23 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
This is a league thread, your rubbish talking and name calling is not welcome, you have all been warned! Kenny this i appreciate you posting the update to try and simmer down the arguing.

As for __sniper__ you will be removed from the list until i see fit, anyone has a problem with that then feel free to message me.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
22:36 Mon 23 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Clan Waiting List

funky_king
pool_black

Thank you
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
22:43 Mon 23 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I were only having a laugh, even got warned for it,simmer yourself down tiger woods, or change your name and come back again
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:36 Tue 24 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Forgot im banned from FCL lol..

Honestly lol my bad
_huts24_
_huts24_
10:13 Tue 24 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  

Edited at 09:14 Tue 24/09/13 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:09 Wed 25 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Clan Waiting List

funky_king
pool_black
__sniper__

Thank you
cke1982
cke1982
03:27 Thu 26 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
__sniper__ has joined underdogs
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:13 Thu 26 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  

Edited at 13:22 Thu 26/09/13 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:31 Fri 27 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Been away on a tour for a while but i am available and want to try this please.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:00 Fri 27 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
simpleshot has joined Top Guns
Pages: 12829
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Clan Waiting List

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.