Clan Waiting List

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 16768
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
23:07 Thu 4 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Wow. way to welcome a new player to clans, by already trying to cause an argument when all im trying to do is get him a clan. I knew you were wanting players and therefore got your attention for him. After all, we DO need more players in clans.

You wonder why clans struggle with people like you trying to provoke arguments on a clan recruitment thread.

When you decide to stop being childish and think for the good of the game, I expect an apology.

Well done.

Lol overreaction of the year much? All I said was it totally was a dig.

The rest was genuine.

It'll be a cold day in hell before you ever get an apology from me.
klien
klien
23:11 Thu 4 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
In what way was it a dig.. you seriously are the most stuck up person ever. You think everything is about you when quite clearly I was just trying to help the guy find a clan.

There was absolutely no need for you to be bitter in anyway, if you dont want to recruit the guy, better to just say it rather than try to blame me for something that I have no idea i've done.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
23:14 Thu 4 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
In what way was it a dig.. you seriously are the most stuck up person ever. You think everything is about you when quite clearly I was just trying to help the guy find a clan.

There was absolutely no need for you to be bitter in anyway, if you dont want to recruit the guy, better to just say it rather than try to blame me for something that I have no idea i've done.

Wasn't bitter at all, I was responding to James saying it sounded like a secret dig, was absolutely no reason for you to even respond to me. And I think it's all about me huh
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:16 Thu 4 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
lets reply on DFE guys, let clan thread have it back
klien
klien
23:18 Thu 4 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

Wasn't bitter at all, I was responding to James saying it sounded like a secret dig, was absolutely no reason for you to even respond to me. And I think it's all about me huh

Your reply was obviously about me you utter moron. Of course i'm going to reply. Next time send it to James in a Private Message. Wow.. this is what you get when you try find someone a clan? Seriously, won't be trying to help someone again if this is where it gets me.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
23:21 Thu 4 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

Your reply was obviously about me you utter moron. Of course i'm going to reply. Next time send it to James in a Private Message. Wow.. this is what you get when you try find someone a clan? Seriously, won't be trying to help someone again if this is where it gets me.

The point is you "utter moron" I was responding to James' comment and you don't have to reply to me in any way at all.

And judging from the majority of the posts you make that involve me, rarely are they NOT a dig, so for that you only have yourself to blame when somebody wouldn't know which way to take you.
klien
klien
23:24 Thu 4 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Of course you're the victim.. boohoo.

Seriously..
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
23:25 Thu 4 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Not a victim at all, the majority of my posts to you are usually digs also, so what? I didn't know you were gonna get all butthurt over it.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:26 Thu 4 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
DFE guys, lets respect the people who want to join a clan.

seems my 'secret dig' comment started this so apologies
klien
klien
23:30 Thu 4 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah, lets respect the guys wanting to join a clan by attacking the guys helping them find a clan. Way to go.

^^ THAT was a dig.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
23:31 Thu 4 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Your dig came way too late, the moments passed.
klien
klien
23:33 Thu 4 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just showing you the difference, as apparently you're not a very good judge.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:36 Thu 4 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Next page going to do a list of people thats posted within two weeks and clans asking for help on this thread.

cheers
_takeiteasy_
_takeiteasy_
06:42 Fri 5 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
This forum is a bit of a disgrace, if anyone that is thinking of joining a clan and has actually sat and read the past few posts will clearly think again and just stick to playing the game without clans.

You guys are setting the best example possible.!!
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
09:40 Fri 5 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
This forum is a bit of a disgrace, if anyone that is thinking of joining a clan and has actually sat and read the past few posts will clearly think again and just stick to playing the game without clans.

You guys are setting the best example possible.!!

Oh shush connor, they'd only have to read your posts after you lose a game and they'd have the same reaction.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:00 Fri 5 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
dgeneratio