dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:10 Fri 5 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Players who want to join a clan

i_am_rubbish
fungy

* i_am_rubbish can't play for DFE due to having a family member in the clan

Clans looking for a Player

Dragon Flame Eminence (message vixen_xox, dgeneratio, re_rack_jack or lateo1993)

Requirements

Due to strict league rules about subs, i urge the above to be reliable in the clan you choose to play for as if your selected in a clan match, the clan can't sub you for two weeks unless removed so please ask if you want to join a clan before posting.

You can either post or wait for dgen to update list or you can add yourself by press "Quote" next to the list, add your name in Players List, remove Quote by deleting (quote=dgen)(/quote) then press "Post" to update the list.

Other

Can all grievances post on their respected clan threads to keep this thread clean and use it for people who want to join a clan.

Thanks Guys
_takeiteasy_
_takeiteasy_
16:14 Fri 5 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
This forum is a bit of a disgrace, if anyone that is thinking of joining a clan and has actually sat and read the past few posts will clearly think again and just stick to playing the game without clans.

You guys are setting the best example possible.!!

Oh shush connor, they'd only have to read your posts after you lose a game and they'd have the same reaction.

We won't go there
punkpoet
punkpoet
15:46 Sat 6 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

i_am_rubbish
fungy

* i_am_rubbish can't play for DFE due to having a family member in the clan

Dragon Flame Eminence (message vixen_xox, dgeneratio, re_rack_jack or lateo1993)

Requirements

Due to strict league rules about subs, i urge the above to be reliable in the clan you choose to play for as if your selected in a clan match, the clan can't sub you for two weeks unless removed so please ask if you want to join a clan before posting.

You can either post or wait for dgen to update list or you can add yourself by press "Quote" next to the list, add your name in Players List, remove Quote by deleting (quote=dgen)(/quote) then press "Post" to update the list.

Other

Can all grievances post on their respected clan threads to keep this thread clean and use it for people who want to join a clan.

Thanks Guys

Is that a rule?????
punkpoet
punkpoet
01:17 Sun 7 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
In need of a reliable player asap
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:21 Sun 7 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

fungy

Requirements

Other

Thanks Guys

Edited at 00:08 Sun 07/02/16 (GMT)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:22 Sun 7 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
what a rule pal?
punkpoet
punkpoet
01:46 Sun 7 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
what a rule pal?

The bit I boldened, about a player cant join a clan cause of a relative?
first ive ever heard of that in god knows how many seasons.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:05 Sun 7 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
They could pal its not a rule but we didn't want admin on our backs for signing 2 people in same household.

Thanks for taking him pal really made his day and happy for him
buckjam
buckjam
19:07 Mon 8 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
FPD could do with 1 or 2 players just to fatten the team up a little. If your interested in playing for fun then give us a shout. Jamie
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:19 Mon 8 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

fungy

Funkypool Devils (message buckjam)

Requirements

Other

Thanks Guys
silent_phil
silent_phil
22:37 Sun 14 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Looking to play in a clan.

Recently banned user just returning after a month out, just getting back into the game. Why banned? I had alot of arguments and made quite a lot of enemies. And i had a pretty short fuse back then. But feel like i've calmed down a lot since then, and know how to handle myself.

Can be very reliable as I have been in Clans i've been in, in the past. Pool skills are slowly improving and hopefully will get better in time. And if any clan is willing to risk taking me on, I only come on to play pool not to argue pointlessly with other members. I won't stand there and be insulted by players, i'm one of the people that will just never back down in arguments.

But will happily now place the haters on ignore, if theres any problems.

Feel free to check out my stats, while i've currently got some, I like to reset a lot! Hoping to change those ways soon too! Will happily play a trial game.

Thanks for reading
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:20 Mon 15 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
^ joined FPD
erigert
erigert
00:21 Mon 15 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Welcome back silent_pill!
klien
klien
01:38 Thu 18 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
FPD are recruiting active and reliable players... skill level not really important. Looking for team B players.

Free agents or unhappy clan players:

Message myself or buckjam
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:41 Thu 18 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
FPD are recruiting active and reliable players... skill level not really important. Looking for team B players.

kris
buckjam
buckjam
02:30 Thu 18 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

kris

I would rather have my appendix put back in but thanks
punkpoet
punkpoet
00:25 Thu 25 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
pds looking for active players.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:26 Thu 25 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

fungy

Pocket Dynamos (message punkpoet)

Requirements

Other

Thanks Guys
buckjam
buckjam
02:26 Thu 25 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

fungy

Pocket Dynamos (message punkpoet)

Requirements

Other

Thanks Guys

Can we please lose this. It is just a load od "blaaaaaaahhhhhh" on a page to entice new players to play. By the way fungy the only player listed who wants a clan doesnt!!!!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:40 Thu 25 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
not really mate, captains are always complaining about players not making effort (i see it myself in DFE) so the post is to encourage new signings to be active and help out their clan especially with the strict sub rules but will remove now and let captains be their own judge.

will remove fungy now and the "blaaaaaaahhhhhh" explanation
Pages: 16869
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Clan Waiting List

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.