The Legend Killers-(Yeah that's right, we are back!)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1910
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:18 Mon 7 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Jezzz cant you.come on sniper dont be so lazy.we have your players in member form.If you want ares,do it your self lol.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:54 Mon 7 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Jezzz cant you.come on sniper dont be so lazy.we have your players in member form.If you want ares,do it your self lol.
i would if i could, but i have no internet until Jan 25th! -_-
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
03:57 Mon 7 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
That is after the FCL and FBL pre season starts. To be honest here Sniper it is not looking good is it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:35 Mon 7 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Fighting Eagles vs The Legend Killers
Deadline for matches Sunday 20th January at midnight
8US: im_n0_g00d vs bonzai28US: pete_c vs gordo9US: bri1974 vs destroyer_169US: truered vs funky_dave8UK: _itsjustme_ vs squeezy8UK: hacker vs pat_grovesSTR8: umanga vs vegasSTR8: lethal_ninja vs kingdadcool
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:50 Mon 7 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
That is after the FCL and FBL pre season starts. To be honest here Sniper it is not looking good is it.
relax Jay i got my cell phone and reliable players and a reliable vice. Anybody can be vice right? I got it covered. Please stop thinking the worst :/
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
00:00 Tue 8 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
ul_m8 - Offline 5 days.
im_n0_g00d - Offline 4 days.

There is also a few more offline more than a day and who have actually not seen post on the thread at all.

You have no player named as a vice, and for the past few months you have struggled to get internet and can only use your phone a lot.

You have the six days to go to whip the team in to shape i just don't see how right now when you are struggling with no internet nearly which is not your fault
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:02 Tue 8 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
8UK: hacker vs pat_groves is now
hacker v skiller10
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:03 Tue 8 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Fighting Eagles vs The Legend Killers
Deadline for matches Sunday 20th January at midnight
8US: im_n0_g00d vs bonzai28US: pete_c vs gordo9US: bri1974 vs destroyer_169US: truered vs funky_dave8UK: _itsjustme_ vs squeezy8UK: hacker vs skiller10STR8: umanga vs vegasSTR8: lethal_ninja vs kingdadcool
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:00 Tue 8 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lethal_ninja lost 3-0
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:02 Tue 8 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hacker vice :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:13 Tue 8 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Vice has to have ONE season's experience from what I've heard mate
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:33 Tue 8 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Vice has to have ONE season's experience from what I've heard mate
well i asked Jay, if that's true, wish he would have posted that.
blueberry
blueberry
23:59 Tue 8 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Must be new rule as I never thought that, only captain ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:00 Wed 9 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well, before I got told captains needed to be TWO seasons and VC's ONE but the altered it for me and _pool_beast_, don't know if they altered the VC rule though but it was definately ONE season minimum
blueberry
blueberry
00:02 Wed 9 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Captains used to be one season for ages, but that much has changed who knows......

Old accounts used to not be considered either too as well, think they are now, at runners discretion any rule can be changed and has been done many times throughout seasons

Edited at 22:06 Tue 08/01/13 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:06 Wed 9 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hmmm
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
16:16 Wed 9 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL Announcement

To save me some time when the tranfers window closes can all captains please send me their full clan roster by offline message so i can add it to the hidden website please.

If you sign or lose any player after sending me your clan roster then please post it in the Team Changes thread as soon as you can so i can keep all rosters up to date. Link to Team Changes thread is below.

http://www.funkypool.com/thread/18554/team-changes-2

Thank you.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
16:17 Wed 9 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Why would i mention it, captains joining the leagues should be up to date on rules and rule changes. The rule about vice captains has been there a whole season.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:03 Wed 9 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
FBL Announcement

Heylo clanners!

Right well it is nearly time for the FBL transfer window to open and watch people hop from one clan to another!

Just so everyone is clear there is no need to post any changes on the "Team Changes" thread as I will just ask for your finalised team sheet at the end of the transfer window which is the 23rd January 2013.

Pre-season games will be released on the 27th January 2013 but clans will not get access to who they are playing prior to release, normal league games, however, will have the necessary schedule.

I want this season to be light and fun so everyone just enjoy themselves and if anyone has any questions or complaints just drop me an offline message and I will do my best to help or resolve the issue

I look forward to running the league this season and go easy on me

Many thanks
Jema!
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
17:19 Wed 9 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Can captains please look at the bottom link, let me know soon as you can please. Appreciated.

http://www.funkypool.com/thread/18416/fcl-signups-thread/4#1482455
Pages: 1910
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Legend Killers-(Yeah that's right, we are back!)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.