Doubles Premier League

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 13031
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
01:11 Thu 24 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
No mate it is fine, already decided it would be a team golden cue as it is "doubles".

Also if i needed the help it would be impossible as all the stuff for this league is linked to the FCL and things needed for that league which i don't really want people having.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
01:11 Thu 24 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Fixture Set Four (Unplayed Games)

walktall v turtle1560

lethal_playa v sarny_lad
lethal_playa v irish_ninja
im_crap_adam v sarny_lad

powerfool v cke1982
9ballsniper_ v cke1982
9ballsniper_ v xxx

jose_enrique v beenjammin
onevisit v scott7a
jose_enrique v scott7a

If your name appears more than one then you will only been tagged the once above.

Deadline is 27/1/13!
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
01:22 Thu 24 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
The mistake on the table with the Suprizers has now been rectified.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
23:08 Thu 24 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

walktall v turtle1560

lethal_playa v sarny_lad

powerfool v cke1982
9ballsniper_ v cke1982
9ballsniper_ v xxx

onevisit v scott7a
jose_enrique v scott7a

If your name appears more than one then you will only been tagged the once above.

Deadline is 27/1/13!
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
04:17 Sat 26 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

walktall v turtle1560

lethal_playa v sarny_lad

powerfool v cke1982
9ballsniper_ v cke1982
9ballsniper_ v xxx

jose_enrique v scott7a

Deadline is 27/1/13!
beenjammin
beenjammin
01:32 Sun 27 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yikes, that close?!
Just realized I've never sent or received a message from jose, working on it now though, sent this:

hey, deadlines tomorrow

I'll come on at 4pm uk time, can you meet me?, or leave me a message for a different time?

thanks, cya
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
01:34 Sun 27 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
If i remember rightly Jose had another problem occur with his laptop, i may be wrong though. I won't be extending this deadline though as i already have with two of them.
beenjammin
beenjammin
01:36 Sun 27 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thanks, I'll still come on, give it a chance.
Deadline is the end of tomorrow right?
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
01:39 Sun 27 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yes mate, if your on and game is not done just post when you was online and so on as i decide defaults on information posted on here and sometimes offline messaging.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:58 Sun 27 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Jeez i didn't even realise deadline was tomorrow, has it been 2 weeks already ? Owen said he had problems opening his browser on SS thread but i saw him in game couple of days ago so think he got it fixed.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
02:00 Sun 27 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Its one week deadlines remember
beenjammin
beenjammin
02:00 Sun 27 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
realize, realise, is that a UK/American thing? lol

noticed you all spell it different than we do
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
17:09 Sun 27 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

powerfool v cke1982
9ballsniper_ v cke1982
9ballsniper_ v xxx

jose_enrique v scott7a

DEADLINE IS TONIGHT!
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
17:33 Sun 27 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I regret to inform people of this the now as it has come at a very bad time but it seems the docs i use to keep everything fine and up to date has disappeared from the page there is no schedule, or any record of games on it and for some reason it has also cancelled out the links which attach the event to the league website. The only thing not associated with the docs is the teams pages which still show on the website.

I have went into the the docs recycle bin and there is no sign of it being deleted. Unless you then clean out the recycle bin.

Im not sure on what to do right now as it would take mindless hours to get every result and try and find out the schedule i had worked out and everything else on top of that like tables and golden cue. I am at a loss right now, does anyone have any suggestions?

This is weird as i not long used the doc page to update two games. Was getting the next set ready to release tonight and even that has gone!
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
17:36 Sun 27 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Right now my only real option would have to be a temporary close of the event until i have the time to get all the data back that i need. Then it would be even more time as i still need to basically start from scratch again.

I am going away on Wednesday and will only have a laptop which i will barely use unless i need to do FCL things and Jema will need to do FBL things on it to.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
17:42 Sun 27 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'll member tag most of you the now so you can read the above

erigert, spin_doctor, beenjammin, scott7a, derik_dalton, 9ballsniper_, powerool, foxy147 and mich

Those names are off top of my head so if your not there sorry.
beenjammin
beenjammin
18:22 Sun 27 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Don't know if this forgives the current deadline or not, but I was here.

No message from jose, although he was here about an hour ago
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:38 Sun 27 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I regret to inform people of this the now as it has come at a very bad time but it seems the docs i use to keep everything fine and up to date has disappeared from the page there is no schedule, or any record of games on it and for some reason it has also cancelled out the links which attach the event to the league website. The only thing not associated with the docs is the teams pages which still show on the website.

I have went into the the docs recycle bin and there is no sign of it being deleted. Unless you then clean out the recycle bin.

Im not sure on what to do right now as it would take mindless hours to get every result and try and find out the schedule i had worked out and everything else on top of that like tables and golden cue. I am at a loss right now, does anyone have any suggestions?

This is weird as i not long used the doc page to update two games. Was getting the next set ready to release tonight and even that has gone!

Maybe extend the current deadline, have it for an extra week or two while you try and sort the problem out, chances are with all 3 leagues now in progress the interest may die down a bit anyway so the extended deadline will only help while buying you a bit of time.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
18:45 Sun 27 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Suppose your right Mich mate, as of now the current set deadline is extended until further notice. Extension is one week (maybe two if i need it)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:46 Sun 27 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Suppose your right Mich mate, as of now the current set deadline is extended until further notice. Extension is one week (maybe two if i need it)

Would offer my services, but I won't have much time this coming week with my birthday and visiting Oscar and what not.
Pages: 13031
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Doubles Premier League

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.