The Clan League - News and Discussion

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Super League and The Players Championship.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 11718
jooodles
jooodles
16:45 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
It is no more unreliable than other clans at the moment

The Reliable Ones have 3 games unplayed
Unbeatables have 4 games unplayed
Fighting Eagles have 3 games unplayed

Maybe what it needed was someone reliable to get things back on track ~ it seems to have worked, not someone who is well known for messing clans and leagues about
punkpoet
punkpoet
16:50 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well why let someone who is well known for messing leagues about run a clan in the first place? I also think PDs deserve more credit for getting the fixture done as we basically had to grab players and tell them to play.
Unsure if our players weren't so reliable if that game would of got played.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
16:52 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'd like to nominate jose_enrique to run Sinners!
sarny_lad or onevisit if they want to.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:55 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
It is snipers mess and it should be he who deals with it to be honest. He has messed this league around, I am getting fed up of it in the FBL too. I offered them more help than they deserved and it has been thrown back in my face.

If the leaders cannot hack it then the clan should just quit now.
ang3l
ang3l
16:55 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lols whocares8x8
punkpoet
punkpoet
16:58 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think in future clan leagues know players who have ran clans and made a mess of it and should dissuade them from doing it in the future.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
17:02 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
They do, Sniper is not allowed to captain or vice in FCL now for a season.

I think the way the clan was took over was not right, if they make it as a clan then fair enough.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:08 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I nominate whocares8x8 to run sinners, snooker squad and tro simultaneously.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:09 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
No need for nominations, just barge your way in
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
17:33 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
This is all very interesting to the point where I'm nearly speachless, maybe certain people should concentrate on their own not so perfect leagues and stop trying to pick faults with this one just to try make theirs look good, aint working so give up, getting boring and doesnt make you look good.

Matty Maybe we should all start shouting for all clans with defaults to fold lol.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:41 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
This is all very interesting to the point where I'm nearly speachless, maybe certain people should concentrate on their own not so perfect leagues and stop trying to pick faults with this one just to try make theirs look good, aint working so give up, getting boring and doesnt make you look good.

Matty Maybe we should all start shouting for all clans with defaults to fold lol.

Yeah maybe pros should fold despite having near half the team on deadline day to get one game played ;-)
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
17:47 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
TRO had 3 defaults, run properly they could've completed their games, if wisky keeps them going with Sarah's help they might surprise a few people, lets see what happens and give them a chance to prove themselves.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:54 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Fair enough Alan but how many chances can we keep giving then, is this the last chance they deserve?
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
18:15 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I post once and say nothing bad and get that response from you, Jema agrees with some other people and you attack us our leagues. Please point out where in my ONE post where i badmouthed the league. One thing was not done right which more than a view pointed out so aim your post elsewhere.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:38 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

Scrap that I nominate ipotalot, would be funnier than Seb.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:42 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Captains and vices still sign players in this league though right?

The only active captain/vice for TRO said he wanted to fold not sign Sarah to help out/take over
Amazing that the majority of players wanted her in...
wisky007 (C) - offline 2 days
the_shield (VC) - offline 16 days
kathleen_b (VC) - left clan?
death_myst - offline 4 days
lethal_ninja - banned
pete_c - offline 3 days
truepro - offline 10 days
truered - offline 3 days

She obviously chatted to a couple of players that were nothing to do with the running of the team and signed herself in..you can't do that!!
As for them having 3 defaults in one set not being bad just because you had 2 other baddly organised teams..what a joke
3 defaults in a season isn't great for a decently run team and how many players from reliable teams had to miss out after trying to get games done all set because TRO finally got someone online.

End of the day nobody signed Sarah, you had an active vice who said fold and if wisky had wanted to keep going then he would have made an effort to do so, Sarah has no rights to take over this clan any more than anyone has to take over Sinners.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:43 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

Scrap that I nominate ipotalot, would be funnier than Seb.

I appointed sniper captain and booted Craig last night mate

http://www.funkypool.com/thread/18830/the-clan-league-team-changes/19#1497340
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
19:30 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
On a different note, ronald_faja is in to play us twice in the fixtures that just came out.
jooodles
jooodles
20:00 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
On a different note, ronald_faja is in to play us twice in the fixtures that just came out.

Underdogs have been notified regarding this matter, i'm sure they will sort it out
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:27 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Captains and vices still sign players in this league though right?

After several pages of discussion, and being told several times that still gets asked?

The rules are written to treat the 'clan' in its entirety as one entity. That is to keep the rules as unrestrictive and unobtrusive as possible. In addition each and every rule is covered by the caveat that the League maintains control to ensure that common sense is applied, the best interests of the majority are served and that there is no abuse to the detriment of others.

It is a deliberately different approach to that existing elsewhere. Maybe that is the part people are struggling to grasp? Funnily enough when I pointed out how restrictive rules have the ability to cause ridiculous scenarios that was ignored.

What is 100% reassuring though is that in four pages of discussion not one meaningful negative aspect has been raised specifically about the effect of the player concerned joining the clan in question. Specifically being the crucial word here.
Pages: 11718
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Clan League - News and Discussion

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Super League and The Players Championship.
Back to Forum List.