The Clan League - News and Discussion

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Super League and The Players Championship.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 11819
the__priest
the__priest
20:35 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
lee you never booted me ,, you couldnt possibly fold 2 teams in 2 seasons , ooops maybe you could

why is it the same people who try to dominte the FCL and FBL threads are now on here causing mischief,
Chris .....BAN THEM I SAY

but hey id say to lee concentrate on your own clan but i forget, you folded your last clan because you needed time out because you didnt have time to run it.
funny that, your never off here

some one trys to help and boom, mind your business
oh maybe spend you time doing your house up, you no the reason you folded your clan ,,, laughable
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:42 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
So if someone wants to fold their clan the all powerful league runners will say nope we'll let someone else sign themselves into the team and take over....ridiculous
Prattle on about clans being one entity but nobody signed her she signed herself Chris.
You should have just said the league rules are being made up as we go and we run everything including your clans.
The arrogance that you lot have displayed in this situation comes as no surprise, you push it through hoping that nobody will even raise an eyebrow, answer initially with 'no rules have been broken' then just say blatantly you are going to make up the rules as you go and they won't be the same for everyone.
...course there is nothing negative whatsoever in that lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:44 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
To be fair Lee had a point when he mentioned Sarah who was not part of TRO had taken someone out of the TRO team and put herself in, whether it be your missus or not, and I like you both, it shouldn't have been allowed until someone from the team first added Sarah.

I believe that is all that Lee was saying, and from what I have read has not received a response yet, just seems to get people dodging the question, but hey ho, things happen and rules get bent for whatever reason.

But bringing someones private life, their home life into a game is ridiculous, if you haven't got a good enough argument without bringing the fact he left to do his house up then you are fighting a losing battle pal.

He left the clan because with things at home he couldn't possibly run a clan, and no one else in their clan could so they left and folded what was a very successful clan, this is not for this thread really but you insist on nit picking.

Why would Chris ban someone for questioning a rule, or lack of rule for that matter?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:46 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
lee you never booted me ,, you couldnt possibly fold 2 teams in 2 seasons , ooops maybe you could

why is it the same people who try to dominte the FCL and FBL threads are now on here causing mischief,

but hey id say to lee concentrate on your own clan but i forget, you folded your last clan because you needed time out because you didnt have time to run it.
funny that, your never off here

some one trys to help and boom, mind your business
oh maybe spend you time doing your house up, you no the reason you folded your clan ,,, laughable

Lol yeah I folded Angries because I didnt have the time to be on here constantly, unlike you who is on a permanent holiday from their 'job'
Bare in mind shooters and sinners folded because you lost all your players or were getting relegated, we still had a full team, completed the cup final and all our games except one default win against you and dropped you into third....all with me having announced we would be folding a month before
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:49 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
The Clan League - Fixture Set 1

Following last night's deadline, please can information be provided for the following matches which will be decided by default...

The Unbeatables vs The Professionals

skiller10 vs _redherring_ (I think it was horse10000 until the last minute?)

The Unbeatables vs Fighting Eagles

powerfool v vegas
mooksterman v pat_groves07
naaaaaaaaath v aces_back

Elite Force vs The Reliable Ones

deitch v kathleen_b
buzzboxxuk v stiksnstones
2h0t2p0t v truered (sw)
solskjaer20 10* v 3* ian99 (sw) (part played game 2 racks remaining)

I have already been given some information but if there is anymore and, in particular, any offline messages please can they be forwarded to me by Wednesday night.

Thanks
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:49 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
dont get you Craig, I made a decision not to carry on captaining this season, you bailed mid-season twice because you couldn't take the shame of doing crap...and you think you can rip me? lmao
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:54 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
mich - it has been answered, several times in fact. No rules broken, no rules bent and no rules made up as you go along.

I have asked for any examples of that and none have been provided more to the point.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:54 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

Who's that then you, alan and chris?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:59 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
mich - it has been answered, several times in fact. No rules broken, no rules bent and no rules made up as you go along.

I have asked for any examples of that and none have been provided more to the point.

So for example, I can join snooker squad and kick Slatty out?
Or join sinners and boot banana out?
Or join pro's and kick scott7a out?
Or join uprising and kick psychosis out?

That is effectively what Sarah done, without so much as a heads up to any other teams involved in the league, who I believe should have been told of such things. I am actually quite sure everyone would have agreed with it had it been run past us but for someone to just post someone out of another team and put themselves in, I think it was begging to be questioned to be fair.

Apologies to those involved in my examples, you were just the first people who came to my head from each team who weren't the captain.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:59 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

So in your league a vice hasn't got the power to decide whether to fold a clan or not when the captain has left the site but another team's captain has?
People are allowed to kick people out of other teams and sign themselves in?

Fair enough then why didnt my post on team changes go through the same?

Because you are making up the rules as you go, covered by the ambiguous rules that cover nothing and the 'league runners can do what they want' line
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:02 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Fair enough then why didnt my post on team changes go through the same?

Maybe check first?
the__priest
the__priest
21:07 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
dont get you Craig, I made a decision not to carry on captaining this season, you bailed mid-season twice because you couldn't take the shame of doing crap...and you think you can rip me? lmao

touchy nowt to do with me lee it was your choice lol

how the house getting on,, better than the clan you left in ruins
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:12 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
That response doesn't even make any sense chris, as Matty said earlier...

'Love the league, hate the absolute rubbish that comes out of some people's mouths/fingers.'

A lot of people have posted the same thing over and over and over, you just can't give a reasonable straight answer, prefer to try and be superior.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:13 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
That response doesn't even make any sense chris, as Matty said earlier...

'Love the league, hate the absolute rubbish that comes out of some people's mouths/fingers.'

A lot of people have posted the same thing over and over and over, you just can't give a reasonable straight answer, prefer to try and be superior.

OK apologies - maybe check the thread where you posted it first.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:15 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
So you're saying that is within the rules to boot players from other teams and add players then.
Doesn't matter what terminology you use, neither the captain nor the vice, nor the caretaker or team mascot signed Sarah so either everyone is allowed to take over whatever team they like or rules have been broken.
Honestly though, he could go boot players from another team if the captain of that team went off for 24 hours and vice??

Or just whenever?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:16 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think it was begging to be questioned to be fair.

These are the same rules that have been in place for four seasons now more or less.

No problem at all with it being questioned the same as any other subject.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:17 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
there are people on here that make me chuckle

sniper youve bleated on about how you wernt consulted after you wrapped the clan, flip side you folded it question did you inform your clan members

i no of at least 3 you didnt , these 3 players ive known for a long time and are regular good players on funkypool

so stop playing hard done by, your record in clans speaks for itself.. end of

ipotalot as for you, does this clan have anything to do with you ?

are you an advisor to this league ?

does this league answer to you ?

i think the answers are all simple your not !

so mind your own business,

Chris has ran leagues without many problems very few arguements, has a differant approach to many clan problems which are resolved 99.9% of the time.
and has a great team supporting this league and him

just because ipotalot dosnt agree who cares.

just my humble oppinion
Slate slate and more slating me...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:18 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think it was begging to be questioned to be fair.

These are the same rules that have been in place for four seasons now more or less.

No problem at all with it being questioned the same as any other subject.

You ask for examples I gave you examples and they were ignored, I tried to word my post as easy to understand as possible for everyone, to put aside any doubt on what I wanted answered, yet I still get no answer.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:18 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

touchy nowt to do with me lee it was your choice lol

how the house getting on,, better than the clan you left in ruins

Maybe when I sell it I can get you some english lessons?
Seriously Craig it wasn't a sudden decision, I had been doing loads of work with Team Angry for 6 or 7 seasons straight, so I decided I would rather just be a player now and i'm more than happy with the decision as is Ang...sure everyone knows that except you
So what is there to rip there?

Now could you stick to the topic and stop attacking me personally or I will have to report you...wouldn't anyone else but as you have admin on speeddial you should learn to abide by the rules yourself
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:21 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
It is snipers mess and it should be he who deals with it to be honest. He has messed this league around, I am getting fed up of it in the FBL too. I offered them more help than they deserved and it has been thrown back in my face.

If the leaders cannot hack it then the clan should just quit now.
Becasue players started going offline, and i had to leave town for a week, so i put wisky007 in charge...now he has gone off for a long time..

I would have to explain to him how and what subs to make everytime and all team changes..same with kathleen_b.

Was a good idea at first, but then since they arent familiar in running clans, it became a huge burden (again) on myself.

Had they been anybody with the experience i would have handed it too them, i tried a second time. Sorry it didn't work out. Yes T.R.O should fold couldnt agree more. I messed up. Ban me if you feel the need too. But i just want to play on a team this season and the next.
Pages: 11819
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Clan League - News and Discussion

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Super League and The Players Championship.
Back to Forum List.