Doubles Premier League :D

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 13233
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
01:22 Tue 16 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I'll call your team that for now then unless you decide on another one.

I meant the whole situation yesterday where you pretty much said i would side with Jema like i always do or something. Just so you know that is not the case, ill side with who is right, she got it in the neck last night as did Lee.

Ill be making up a schedule later tonight hopefully
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
01:23 Tue 16 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
If you wish to enter a team please quote this post. To add your name please state yourself, your partner and your team name like the example given in the spoiler. Team names must not be offensive or rude.

Bluenose1872 & Pixie_dust (Forced To Marry)

Excuse the example, only thing i could think of

Team Join List (Season Two)

1. poolbiird & mad_matt - "Flaming Fruitloops"
2. turtle1560 & mattywellie - "Only Fools & Horses"
3. jose_enrique & pirate_steve - "No Clue"
4. krazyash_07 & shadwell17 - "Screw Balls"
5. erigert & cgibson92 - "Nameless"
6. bluenose1872 & mich - "The Biased"
7. greenie1983 & brooksy1986 - "The Big Deal"
8. cke1982 & born_killer - "Underdog Killers"
9. kingdadcool & destroyer_16 - "Superdaddys"
10. angry_bacon & serious_game ''Betty Swallocks''
11. powodzenia & mooksterman - "To Be Decided"
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:37 Tue 16 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
myself and Jimmy, no name decided, ill let him do it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:38 Tue 16 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Five Finger Death Punch
kirk
kirk
01:44 Tue 16 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Pokemon masters is a better name, just saying
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
01:44 Tue 16 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  

Already said no to Jimmy as he knows and accepted before, and James your internet seems to go quite often which leaves you with spells of offline time.

No doubt someone will leave this soon though as they always do so i might allow you to replace someone if it comes to that
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:48 Tue 16 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  

Yeah, but yet again it's not to be, just changes his word so I can never join lmao. It's as though I've offended him in some way
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
01:50 Tue 16 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Sign ups will close as soon as i get another team to join. If reliable and things anyway. Looking to try and pair someone up but don't know yet.

I posted this earlier in the day, i also did say no to you before and said i would not change my mind about it on two occasions that is why i never replied to your other post earlier in the day.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:51 Tue 16 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  

Already said no to Jimmy as he knows and accepted before, and James your internet seems to go quite often which leaves you with spells of offline time.

No doubt someone will leave this soon though as they always do so i might allow you to replace someone if it comes to that

Yup i did tell him about my internet but he was fine about that, no worries
kirk
kirk
01:52 Tue 16 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  

Yeah, but yet again it's not to be, just changes his word so I can never join lmao. It's as though I've offended him in some way

Mate is there any wonder? your in and out like tratter with a closet
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:53 Tue 16 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  

thats ok, kirk used to bother me big time, however i see it as banter now and overlook it.

i like being a master, makes me feel important
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:55 Tue 16 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  

Mate is there any wonder? your in and out like tratter with a closet

LOL

But I can change
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:51 Tue 16 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
League Final Standings

Congratulations the "No Clue" (pirate_steve & jose_enrique) on winning the first ever Doubles Premier League.

Second place goes to "Globe Trotters" (turtle1560 & mattywellie)

Third place goes to "The Biased" (bluenose1872 & erigert)

To see the rest of the league table here is the link - http://doublespremierleague.weebly.com/league-table.html

Golden Cue Final Standings

Congratulations to pirate_steve for winning this seasons Golden Cue event.

Second place to bluenose1872 and third place goes to r1p0m4n

To see the rest of the Golden Cue here is the link - http://doublespremierleague.weebly.com/golden-cue.html

Names in the red/pink colour at the bottom have not played enough frames to qualify, 80+ was the qualifying point.

Thanks to all who competed in this event, season two will be coming soon.

Yaaaaaay!
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
22:33 Tue 16 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
New season will start tonight, i just have some minor updates to make on the website, league table and golden cue.

Schedules are done though and everything else. Need to change format rules and add some to.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
23:58 Tue 16 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Format Change

I have decided to go ahead with introducing a league cup into this event. As i want the cup to be shorter than the league a few changes have been made to the format.

League games will now consist of three frames of 8US, 9US and 8UK. So you will play nine frames in total.

Cup games will consist of the old league format which is two frames of 8US, 9US and 8UK. So you will play six frames in total. The tie breaker rule for the cup has been added to the website.

League Table Scoring

League will not be going by frames won any more. If you win a match then your team will receive three points for winning, and one point is awarded for a draw.

Frames won and lost will be recorded in case there is a tie at the end of the season.

History

History page has now been added to the website to show previous winners of the League and Golden Cue. (Will show the cup also)

Game Releases

Game deadlines are two weeks long. Game release has changed from a Sunday to a Tuesday now.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All new league and cup formats are on the website under Format & Rules. League & Cup Schedule are also on the website.

Teams and players are on the website.

Thanks
angry_bacon
angry_bacon
00:12 Wed 17 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Supperdaddys? Or Superdaddys?
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
00:19 Wed 17 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Season Started

New games have now been released to start of the season. You can find all league games you have here - http://doublespremierleague.weebly.com/fixture-one.html

Cup games will start at the same time as fixture set two in two weeks time. Everyone will be tagged below, i am also sending out messages to everyone about changes and links.

Deadline for these games is 30th Of July.

angry_bacon
serious_game
poolbiird
mad_matt
cke1982
born_killer
mattywellie
turtle1560
krazyash_07
shadwell17
jose_enrique
pirate_steve
kingdadcool
destroyer_16
powodzenia
mooksterman
erigert
cgibson92
greenie1983
brooksy1986
bluenose1872
mich

Thank you & Good luck
angry_bacon
angry_bacon
00:21 Wed 17 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
They ain't showing up for me Jay
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:23 Wed 17 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  

If your using Chrome, they may be a problem with loading spreadsheets (not Jays fault just the browser). Try Internet Explorer, Firefox or Opera.
angry_bacon
angry_bacon
00:27 Wed 17 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  

If your using Chrome, they may be a problem with loading spreadsheets (not Jays fault just the browser). Try Internet Explorer, Firefox or Opera.

Got an error message on IE, haven't got anymore installed only use Chrome.

Just tell me who I'm playing instead haha
Pages: 13233
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Doubles Premier League :D

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.