Doubles Premier League :D

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 13435
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
20:30 Thu 25 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Everyone tagged below has at least one more game still to be played in the first set of games. I have attached the link to the website page with games on it to the bottom of this post. Your name will be removed from this post when all your games are completed. Deadline remains the 30th Of July.

angry_bacon
bluenose1872
cgibson92
greenie1983
jose_enrique
kingdadcool
mad_matt
mich
pirate_steve
powodzenia
serious_game

CURRENT GAMES: http://doublespremierleague.weebly.com/fixture-one.html
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
18:47 Fri 26 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Everyone tagged below has at least one more game still to be played in the first set of games. I have attached the link to the website page with games on it to the bottom of this post. Your name will be removed from this post when all your games are completed. Deadline remains the 30th Of July.

angry_bacon
bluenose1872
cgibson92
greenie1983
jose_enrique
kingdadcool
mad_matt
mich
pirate_steve
powodzenia
serious_game

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:56 Fri 26 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Hopefully catch greenie tonight or tomorrow.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
14:25 Sat 27 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  

angry_bacon
bluenose1872
cgibson92
greenie1983
jose_enrique
kingdadcool
mad_matt
mich
pirate_steve
powodzenia
serious_game

bluenose1872
bluenose1872
04:22 Sun 28 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  

angry_bacon
bluenose1872
jose_enrique
mich
pirate_steve
powodzenia
serious_game

bluenose1872
bluenose1872
07:27 Mon 29 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
dvz has replaced serious_game in the league. Chris told me this earlier but was so busy forgot about it.

mich
jose_enrique
pirate_steve

You three have now to play dvz before the deadline which is the 30th. Next post shows this. I have a partial to play with Dave as i played half with John, this will count to golden cue for me but not for Dave.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
07:28 Mon 29 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  

angry_bacon
bluenose1872
jose_enrique
mich
pirate_steve
powodzenia
dvz

bluenose1872
bluenose1872
06:52 Tue 30 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
DEADLINE IS TONIGHT!

angry_bacon
jose_enrique
pirate_steve
powodzenia
dvz

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:55 Tue 30 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I can't get this game vs Jose played at the moment as his playing window is so small (seems like 1 hour tops per night) and always after i have just logged out.

What's the score when this happens ?
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
06:57 Tue 30 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
It will go to default, the default window to send information is one day so Wednesday midnight. No information means no points at all.

Owen usually gets all his games played anyway, what times can you play tomorrow for sure and i can let him know. The rest is down to you both
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:22 Tue 30 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
8pm uk time onwards as given to Owen...It's just his window of actually being online don't seem to work miss him by minutes after being on for 4+ hours then he is browsing and it's ghost time.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:15 Tue 30 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Very unlikely that I'l be able to play dvz as I'm busy all day Tuesday & Wednesday. Any chance of an extension till later in the week? 2 days is too little time to arrange a game

Edited at 10:19 Tue 30/07/13 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:33 Tue 30 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
8pm uk time onwards as given to Owen...It's just his window of actually being online don't seem to work miss him by minutes after being on for 4+ hours then he is browsing and it's ghost time.

nono, you gave me no times at all, you said 'most evenings' which i have been on
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:48 Tue 30 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Very unlikely that I'l be able to play dvz as I'm busy all day Tuesday & Wednesday. Any chance of an extension till later in the week? 2 days is too little time to arrange a game

Edited at 10:19 Tue 30/07/13 (BST)

Play on the night if your busy all DAY :-p
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
14:07 Tue 30 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  

There is not going to be an extension mate sorry, Dave has managed to play three out of his four games in two/three days and he is easy to catch online.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
14:08 Tue 30 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
powodzenia & jose_enrique

You both are online now
angry_bacon
angry_bacon
14:10 Tue 30 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm playing Owen now. Well trying to
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
14:13 Tue 30 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Sound mate

New games are out tonight at some point along with cup games, i am going to send one player from each team a message about the new games and give them a link to them as well, member tagging will be done here once for the release.

Cup has the old format now which was used last season, any results in the cup are also counted on the golden cue.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:25 Tue 30 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  

There is not going to be an extension mate sorry, Dave has managed to play three out of his four games in two/three days and he is easy to catch online.

You're right, he is easy to catch online. If you can actually get on to play. Never mind though
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
15:56 Tue 30 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Pages: 13435
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Doubles Premier League :D

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.