Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:15 Tue 26 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
The only thing that upsets me is your lack of grammar
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:16 Tue 26 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
The title has been changed so why should it cause arguments

So because he felt he deserved a congratulations thread even if it was made by himself he deserves to get stick from numerous people all because he annoys so many people ~ thank you for clearing that up

If you feel that strongly about him why don't you just ignore the thread, there was no need for more than half of these posts

I don't usually make a point of arguing with the staff, but I really have to disagree with your post.

I didn't see the original thread title but the fact you had to change it means you didn't want people to see it as you knew it would cause arguments. The problem you are having now is that people have seen it and aren't happy. You should know by now that people cannot ignore something that has clearly been posted for a reaction.

Once again you are trying to protect the instigator.
its_me
its_me
18:22 Tue 26 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

So because he felt he deserved a congratulations thread even if it was made by himself he deserves to get stick from numerous people all because he annoys so many people ~ thank you for clearing that up

If you feel that strongly about him why don't you just ignore the thread, there was no need for more than half of these posts

I don't usually make a point of arguing with the staff, but I really have to disagree with your post.

I didn't see the original thread title but the fact you had to change it means you didn't want people to see it as you knew it would cause arguments. The problem you are having now is that people have seen it and aren't happy. You should know by now that people cannot ignore something that has clearly been posted for a reaction.

this thread wasnt made 4 u to post this silly comment... only blue and adam have posted wot it is meant for.. plz.. u dont even need to look if ure not happy

plz leave or dont look or post if it isnt nothing to do with wot its meant 4
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:25 Tue 26 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well said Jema. Shut up Tratter were talking about you not to you
its_me
its_me
18:27 Tue 26 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well said Jema. Shut up Tratter were talking about you not to you

its not needed on this thread as joodles told u????
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
18:32 Tue 26 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
To be fair, anyone is entitled to an opinion and pixie_dust's post was aimed at Jooodles and not you so there was no reason to tell her to leave in the first place. Anyway have fun people
kirk
kirk
18:33 Tue 26 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

Well said.
the__priest
the__priest
22:32 Tue 26 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
well done tratter

great thread you set up, very intersting thoughts from all your best friends

friends and family mate, dunno why people knock you,
some horrible comments on here, pretty disgusting really
to say your number 1 at UK

but hey i guess they are always welcome in the tratter church for reformed poolers, i hope the creche is still there

have a great night pal hope all is well

on another quick note, reading this thread and others,
no wonder new members to funkypool are put off, same old people deacting, multiple accounts and general trouble makers, making for a truly unsavoury experience here on funkypool

maybe one day this may be sorted
lethal_lures
lethal_lures
22:55 Tue 26 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well done tratts, if im honest ur probably the 1 person i really struggle to beat in UK so its no surprise ur up there, yh u play the safety game but thats a part of the game and ur the master of it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:11 Tue 26 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
well done tratter

great thread you set up, very intersting thoughts from all your best friends

friends and family mate, dunno why people knock you,
some horrible comments on here, pretty disgusting really
to say your number 1 at UK

but hey i guess they are always welcome in the tratter church for reformed poolers, i hope the creche is still there

have a great night pal hope all is well

on another quick note, reading this thread and others,
no wonder new members to funkypool are put off, same old people deacting, multiple accounts and general trouble makers, making for a truly unsavoury experience here on funkypool

maybe one day this may be sorted

Hopefully they'll come to their senses and ban idiots like you too
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
23:22 Tue 26 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
same old people deacting, multiple accounts and general trouble makers, making for a truly unsavoury experience here on funkypool
....says the guy who is on his third or fourth account (that I know of), because his previous accounts have either been banned, had his posting rights removed, or ran away from the failure of his teams.

The hypocrisy.
the__priest
the__priest
23:49 Tue 26 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
jimmy ,, seb

this is a a thread, regarding tratters number one ranking in UK, you may want to remind yourselves of this
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:03 Wed 27 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Remind yourself you idiot
blueberry
blueberry
00:06 Wed 27 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well down my, 'brother from another mother aka its_me, screwball the haters
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:08 Wed 27 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well done tratter , thats amazing!

I wish i was as good as you in 8UK
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
00:18 Wed 27 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
jimmy ,, seb

this is a a thread, regarding tratters number one ranking in UK, you may want to remind yourselves of this
anyone who makes themselves a thread congratulating themselves deserves to get bombarded by negative posts.

and if the king of troublemaking himself criticizes others for stuff the he's done loads of times, then i can't help myself.
blueberry
blueberry
00:27 Wed 27 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
So basically you're admitting to breaking forum rules, well done trats xx zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
00:31 Wed 27 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol if you say so. you must be the expert on forum rules.
whatever im doing, craig and tratter have done x1000, which just contributes further to the hypocrisy.

I mean think about it- craig talking about deactivating and causing trouble!! haaa!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:35 Wed 27 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol if you say so. you must be the expert on forum rules.
whatever im doing, craig and tratter have done x1000, which just contributes further to the hypocrisy.

I mean think about it- craig talking about deactivating and causing trouble!! haaa!

I find after a while, the more you try and reason and explain to them, the more likely England are gonna win the World Cup. It's like you have to be autistic to play for Sinners or something
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:36 Wed 27 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lets remind ourselves what this forum section is for ...

Put your tips, 7 ballings, trouncing wins, tournament wins and any good records reached here!

There is no doubt that attaining a number one ranking in a game type is a 'good record'.

It is not for members to act as 'judge, jury and executioner' regarding the actions or intentions of any other member on these forums. Others are more than qualified to make such decisions and no doubt will do so in due course.

All of which means that if anyone at all feels like they cannot make a post on this thread at this time without it being negative, disrespectful or intolerant of others then will they please refrain from posting here at all.

Thanks
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

tratter 1st....... 8uk

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.