tratter 1st....... 8uk

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:38 Wed 27 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lets remind ourselves what this forum section is for ...

Put your tips, 7 ballings, trouncing wins, tournament wins and any good records reached here!

There is no doubt that attaining a number one ranking in a game type is a 'good record'.

It is not for members to act as 'judge, jury and executioner' regarding the actions or intentions of any other member on these forums. Others are more than qualified to make such decisions and no doubt will do so in due course.

All of which means that if anyone at all feels like they cannot make a post on this thread at this time without it being negative, disrespectful or intolerant of others then will they please refrain from posting here at all.

Thanks

Why is everyone ignoring the fact that he made this thread to create an argument? The thread's already been edited once because of the provocative title so why keep defending him? Has he still got more lunch money to offer you?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:45 Wed 27 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
It is not for members to act as 'judge, jury and executioner' regarding the actions or intentions of any other member on these forums. Others are more than qualified to make such decisions and no doubt will do so in due course.

There is no defending anyone. But similarly this site must never be allowed to run by anything like a lynch mob rule that demands decisions be taken based on their own perceptions rather than fact or evidence.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:49 Wed 27 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
The facts are there though Chris surely??? He makes his own thread, clearly stating Matt's name in there, it gets edited by a mod, then he gets defended as though he was right to make the thread. Just because no one likes him doesn't give him the right to make his own thread or slate other players
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
00:50 Wed 27 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Much like tratter demands things but no mod mentions that, when it is the other way round members get pulled up?

The lynch mob wouldn't have occured if the thread was capped straight away for the provacative nature of the thread. It was never intended as a congratulatory thread so saying he has a right to make the thread is invalid
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:52 Wed 27 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Funny how every member can see sense but staff can't? In fact subtract ab_rfc out of that because he's the only moderator I know that understands what's going on. It's a shame he sees all and says nowt though
kirk
kirk
01:31 Wed 27 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Staff know what's going on but they can't do anything because he is being clever. However it's transparent and should still be stopped regardless of if we demand it or not. Maybe I will make a thread like this one then as it seems ok to do so.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:36 Wed 27 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
LOL
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
01:56 Wed 27 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I see and understand an awful lot on here Jimmy, as a staff member whether I agree with people or not the forum is not the place for it.
As for this thread let me give you my opinion, as far as I'm concerned we have 5 pages of nonsense because of a thread title that was rightly edited by staff, lots of people trying to tell staff how to do their jobs, this thread should be capped or these people should get banned, why should it get capped when this part of the forum is for posting achievements, whether you post yourself or someone does it for you, theres no rules to say who can or can't create the threads, as for the thread title getting edited, I've already said rightly so, its not the first thread to get its title changed and probably won't be the last, titles have been changed in the past and the threads turned out quite sensible, unfortunately this one didn't.

I'll finish now by saying "rule breaking is never ignored" regardless of what some of you may think.

Now lets move on please.
its_me
its_me
14:35 Wed 27 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
id like to say a massive thankyou to everyones comments
dvz
dvz
16:38 Wed 27 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
wd paulie :)
its_me
its_me
16:39 Wed 27 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
wd paulie :)

cheers rocky
jimfaebod
jimfaebod
16:09 Sat 30 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

Edited at 14:14 Sat 30/03/13 (GMT)
onua0767
onua0767
11:58 Wed 1 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
onua 1st.... 8uk
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
12:02 Wed 1 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Congratulations Adam! Nice to see one of the best players of UK at the top of the rankings!
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
17:45 Wed 1 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
One of the best? Adam is the best all round 8UK player.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
18:11 Wed 1 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
All round UK player as opposed to....?
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
18:28 Wed 1 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I wouldn't say all that, there are a lot of stronger players than him in attack. He's just been so good at the more defensive element of UK and knows when to switch effectively.

He's got a pretty good runout tally of 138, which shows he is more than competent and is very capable of an attacking game. Just with the amount of games he's played you'd almost expect a total like that. Everyone but andyw1 above him in the runout table of UK (which is a good indicator of aggressive ability) has played under half the games he has. That's not including the serial deactivators/ban players who would top the UK leaderboards by a country mile if they'd stuck to one account.

Adam is definitely the most successful, I wouldn't say he's the absolute best.
lethal_lures
lethal_lures
18:51 Wed 1 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
onua 1st.... 8uk

But u played bums haha naa i joke.

Would love a game if your up for it?
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
18:54 Wed 1 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I would and it was my opinion...

He can win when attacking, being defensive and every other thing and his safety play can be pin point, so that is what i meant by all round. Thats what makes him the best there is.

If you take those into single talks like attacking then yes there is better and so on but i meant all round
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
18:56 Wed 1 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
What good is being a good attacking or defensive player if it doesn't win you frames?
If Ronnie had a great style but lost all the time, we would think he sucks. Gotta win those frames!

^That has nothing to do with onua by the way.
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

tratter 1st....... 8uk

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.