Professionals - FCL League Champions

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 17172
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:46 Sun 30 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
If people didn't ready know please welcome our newest member techno great player for us in the past as ginomanx3 and will be another great addition.

Glad to have you back josh just don't go anywhere this time.
wow are we that desperate for players? I think im gonna have to leave the clan sorry :(
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:53 Sun 30 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
If people didn't ready know please welcome our newest member techno great player for us in the past as ginomanx3 and will be another great addition.

Glad to have you back josh just don't go anywhere this time.
wow are we that desperate for players? I think im gonna have to leave the clan sorry :(

You will do no such thing.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:00 Mon 1 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
^^oh yeah is either him or me ur choice, elites wants me, ur call buddy and you no this is got nothing to do with you or team I think you the best captain in funky land :p
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
01:03 Mon 1 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
oooooo matty which way do u go pal?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:05 Mon 1 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Toluca "likes " ^^
beenjammin
beenjammin
01:08 Mon 1 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I think pool beast's behavior decides all. If you'd leave that easily, you're not very valuable to the clan anyway.
Sad to see you go
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:14 Mon 1 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Haha I just not gonna play along with such a bad loser that's all man
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:17 Mon 1 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Also I always trying to get best results I can for the team all ma games gets completed, this Guy let the clan down not too long ago so why having him back?
beenjammin
beenjammin
01:18 Mon 1 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I understand not liking sore losers. As far as behavior goes, it's right up there with disloyal clanmembers.
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
01:18 Mon 1 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I think pool beast's behavior decides all. If you'd leave that easily, you're not very valuable to the clan anyway.
Sad to see you go

iI agree just having a bit of banter,you cant hold captains to ransom
beenjammin
beenjammin
01:20 Mon 1 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Also I always trying to get best results I can for the team all ma games gets completed, this Guy let the clan down not too long ago so why having him back?

A valid point, very respectable avoiding defaults, I've only one myself in 5 seasons. But the captain decides who joins and who goes, it's up to us to support the team whether we agree or not.

Edited at 22:25 Sun 30/06/13 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:21 Mon 1 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey is just my opinion, think I been here in this clan long enough to decide who I want to along or who I don't, shame on Matty if he goes for this Guy last word from me, the ball is on Matty now
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:34 Mon 1 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Spain vs Brazil guess what the score will be and winner, I'll go with Spain 2-1 game is about to starts
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:36 Mon 1 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Saying you or me is pathetic thing to say I know what my choice would be nothing more annoying than people trying to get a clan mate kicked out of the clan. My opinion that is all.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:39 Mon 1 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
people have been poor in clans in past and turned out to be respected players.techno did a lot more good than bad for us. everyone is entitled to an opinion but only 1 letting team down is beastie if he doesn't learn to deal with it.

I like u and u as a player so pull yr finger out and grow up and win everything with us as a team. . yes.. alongside techno. . . or even Craig, tratter or any1 else we end up signing. were far too good a clan for nonsensical bickering!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:40 Mon 1 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
back to business I should be playing sharky soon if he shows
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:41 Mon 1 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Liam man if I said that is coz I don't want to leave this clan but if he joins im not willing to play along with him, so please let's drop all this and wait for Marty's decision what ever he choice I will respect
faust
faust
01:42 Mon 1 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  

He said to me yesterday not to select him in any games until the end of July because it's exam season. Pretty sure he intends to complete this fixture first though!
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
01:44 Mon 1 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
1/3 ginomanx

5/2 beast
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:46 Mon 1 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  

He said to me yesterday not to select him in any games until the end of July because it's exam season. Pretty sure he intends to complete this fixture first though!
messaged me and said he should be on after 10 to play tonight
Pages: 17172
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Professionals - FCL League Champions

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.