Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 17273
faust
faust
01:48 Mon 1 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
back to business I should be playing sharky soon if he shows

He said to me yesterday not to select him in any games until the end of July because it's exam season. Pretty sure he intends to complete this fixture first though!
messaged me and said he should be on after 10 to play tonight

Cool. Cheers mate. If he's not on, I'll whip across to brid and try and spawn a couple of frames off you!! :P
huts24
huts24
01:59 Mon 1 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
subs for skiller will be made on tuesday . im hoping for him to play all his games but if not a sub will be done , this is for both fixs against fighting eagles and pros .
horse10000
horse10000
02:28 Mon 1 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
subs for skiller will be made on tuesday . im hoping for him to play all his games but if not a sub will be done , this is for both fixs against fighting eagles and pros .

Lol Tuesday, you should be banned from running a clan. That is a total joke. It is time the league runners got involved as when you have one player offline for as long as yours and another who is too busy to play if a captain is not making subs in theses instances then they shouldn't be allowed to captain a clan.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:38 Mon 1 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  

Lol Tuesday, you should be banned from running a clan. That is a total joke. It is time the league runners got involved as when you have one player offline for as long as yours and another who is too busy to play if a captain is not making subs in theses instances then they shouldn't be allowed to captain a clan.

Thank you Keith this is what I have been getting at all day.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:53 Mon 1 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
sharky didn't make it online

I messaged asking him to pick an exact time and day to the minute, waiting on reply, if he's unable to give this in next 24 hours i'll ask for a sub.
faust
faust
02:55 Mon 1 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  

I messaged asking him to pick an exact time and day to the minute, waiting on reply, if he's unable to give this in next 24 hours i'll ask for a sub.

If I can get cgibson92 to log in, you could have a sub now if you wanted?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:57 Mon 1 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  

fine by me to get games played, i'll stay online another 20 mins
faust
faust
02:57 Mon 1 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  

He's gonna be on in ten mins to play mate! :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:04 Mon 1 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  

He's gonna be on in ten mins to play mate! :)

sweet, i'll let u sort the subs on all threads, seen as I been waiting like a div for 2 hours.
punkpoet
punkpoet
03:14 Mon 1 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
cphaynes vs _anderton
is now
cphaynes v marksmith
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:14 Mon 1 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
sharky89 vs _redherring_
is now
cgibson92 vs _redherring_
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:33 Mon 1 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Pool Beast....

We all make mistakes, no1 is perfect. You may call me a sore loser but you did not know what i was going through. At the time i lost my dad, and lost my mind. Went for therapy for 4 months and started doing poorly in school.

I used to be one of the best at 9 balls back in the day, played for mvp and was always available to play daily for 5 hours+. In all my 5 years of playing, i have never seen anyone refuse to play with someone else in a clan. Like cmon mate, i don't even know you or talk to you and for you to call me a sore loser and refuse to play in the same clan? That is the childish thing i have ever heard. It's a virtual game for pete's sake. Get your head out of your bottom and stop with the ego crap. You don't think i have other clan offers too?

I'll even play you for my spot as a Fcl friendly. Winner stays on clan.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:40 Mon 1 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
_redherring_ 3 vs 4 cgibson92

runout for each - was highest of high standards, 1 visit per frame mostly. Pity some1 had to lose.

However, last frame while at 3-3 I potted my last red on a runoutand got lag and my shot I tried to tap hit with full power or it was 4-3 me and a runout as black was right near pocket, either way, he is a top player, hence him just beating seb 9-6 in fcl , nd in his favourite type, so cant be too disappointed. GGS
horse10000
horse10000
03:41 Mon 1 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Well done red
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:43 Mon 1 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
now just need 1 frame from remaining 14 to win that fixture ... and beat debatably our closest rivals in both fcl and fbl

Edited at 00:47 Mon 01/07/13 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:48 Mon 1 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah well done guys, we had a really good team out there. just a shame there was so many 7-0 swings or it would have been close.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:49 Mon 1 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
_redherring_ 3 vs 4 cgibson92

runout for each - was highest of high standards, 1 visit per frame mostly. Pity some1 had to lose.

However, last frame while at 3-3 I potted my last red on a runoutand got lag and my shot I tried to tap hit with full power or it was 4-3 me and a runout as black was right near pocket, either way, he is a top player, hence him just beating seb 9-6 in fcl , nd in his favourite type, so cant be too disappointed. GGS

yeah was a good standard and could have went either way but it was over too soon. would be good to have a race to 25 or something lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:47 Mon 1 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Beastie when you first joined pros you ditched them after a week to join Sinners....you're no different to Josh so how you can say that is beyond me.

Josh, you're an idiot....so you can stay
fuunky
fuunky
16:00 Mon 1 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
People who deactivate and don't come back cause they lost shouldnt be allowed to join the clan again cause It's obvious the same will happen again, just my opinion

Ul red, must be a top class player from some of his results!!

Still struggling at the moment to get on at the same time as Zante, he's normally on around 10ish which is a bit late for me. If we still haven't played by tomorrow night then it might be best to sub me out if someone sees him online to get the game played as I won't be able to play after Thursday!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:52 Mon 1 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  

#ThisIsStupid
Pages: 17273
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Professionals - FCL League Champions

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.