Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:54 Tue 2 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
cphaynes vs marksmith

8 Ball US ~ 4 - 1

9 Ball US ~ 2 - 3

8 Ball UK ~ 4 - 1

10 - 5

His arrogance was so annyoing. Acted like he was the best at the game. Thought that flukes were good shots. Good player, but no match for a Pro.

Haha well played Chris mate very nice result and lovely little words at the end there ;-)
faust
faust
02:56 Tue 2 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
cphaynes vs marksmith

8 Ball US ~ 4 - 1

9 Ball US ~ 2 - 3

8 Ball UK ~ 4 - 1

10 - 5

His arrogance was so annyoing. Acted like he was the best at the game. Thought that flukes were good shots. Good player, but no match for a Pro.

Haha well played Chris mate very nice result and lovely little words at the end there ;-)

I totally agree Matty. My Sister is also a Pro! I'll hook you up if you're interested! :P
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:56 Tue 2 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Ill end up getting subbed out at the weekend when I'm in Leeds through no fault of my own

What you doing in Leeds mate? If you're in Yorkshire, we should all meet up and show you how pool's supposed to be played!! :P

I'm out with the missus mate expecting to get one's end away so we'll have to rain check
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:58 Tue 2 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
cphaynes vs marksmith

8 Ball US ~ 4 - 1

9 Ball US ~ 2 - 3

8 Ball UK ~ 4 - 1

10 - 5

I totally agree Matty. My Sister is also a Pro! I'll hook you up if you're interested! :P

That's more jimmys's thing but be her to tell her he struggles to GET UP.
faust
faust
02:59 Tue 2 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Ill end up getting subbed out at the weekend when I'm in Leeds through no fault of my own

What you doing in Leeds mate? If you're in Yorkshire, we should all meet up and show you how pool's supposed to be played!! :P

I'm out with the missus mate expecting to get one's end away so we'll have to rain check

Massive shame that Jim. derik_dalton would defo put out more than your lass!
beenjammin
beenjammin
03:02 Tue 2 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
unlucky Dave

well done Chris
huts24
huts24
03:14 Tue 2 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
FBL - 8uk

jimmy_efc vs skiller10

is now :

jimmy_efc v dntbmad__
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
03:19 Tue 2 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Huts won't sub his best players out until he has no other option, craig has taught him well, things are not going to change so the league runners will have to do something about it sooner or later.

In Spoiler for those who want to read

I see your point but runners cannot control who can sub into what game unless a new rule is made which i can't see happening personally.

I am having a similar argument on Snooker where a former friend keeps moaning about Lyle being offline 15 days but wasn't subbed out. When i messaged Lyle on Facebook he came online proving even with inactivity they can come online and play.

Of course if they don't have outside communication then they're screwed basically and a sub should be made

Thats my input from a Runner point of view
beenjammin
beenjammin
03:32 Tue 2 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
scheduled with jose Wednesday 2pm uk time
dvz
dvz
03:36 Tue 2 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
wooo hhoooo :) n i mai have had a few beers sri - blame horse

:)

Even worse result then, you really are rubbish, i thought you always played better under the influence

Always looking for someone else to blame

aw m8 sri it was all his fault :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:45 Tue 2 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
FBL - 8uk

jimmy_efc vs skiller10

is now :

jimmy_efc v dntbmad__

Week n a half too late, I already am mad
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:08 Tue 2 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
FBL - 8uk

jimmy_efc vs skiller10

is now :

jimmy_efc v dntbmad__

Last you got a sub ill just sit here and twiddle my thumbs waiting.
w_hoolahan
w_hoolahan
10:12 Tue 2 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
FBL - 8uk

jimmy_efc vs skiller10

is now :

jimmy_efc v dntbmad__

Last you got a sub ill just sit here and twiddle my thumbs waiting.

week n half? week n 1 day..? LOL
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:48 Tue 2 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
When you put it like that it sounds so much better.......Don't be late for school Harry
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:04 Tue 2 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
^ Harry's mom continuously bugs him to leave for school 3 hrs before the school starts. She also drops him off. So I dont think he would ever be late for school
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:15 Tue 2 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
available for subs if needed, just get matty to text me otherwise I might not be online to see any swaps.

well done all so far, lets keep our heads and not throw away ss fcl fixture at last moment, gl to all still to play.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:45 Tue 2 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey jimmy ,

I've subbed a very active player who is on every day , dntbmad__ when are u free to play this game ? Deadline is sunday so got plenty of time to arrange and play this game . I subbed dntbmad in monday night and its tuesday today so a positive responce is required here .
Sent about 2 hours ago

Haha make me out the bad guy lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:51 Tue 2 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey jimmy ,

I've subbed a very active player who is on every day , dntbmad__ when are u free to play this game ? Deadline is sunday so got plenty of time to arrange and play this game . I subbed dntbmad in monday night and its tuesday today so a positive responce is required here .
Sent about 2 hours ago

You get a sub and still ungrateful typical Macc lad
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:03 Tue 2 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey jimmy ,

Sent about 2 hours ago

Like you'd have me any other way babe
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:09 Tue 2 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey jimmy ,

Sent about 2 hours ago

Like you'd have me any other way babe

I'm stil sitting here twiddling my thumbs.
Pages: 17475
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Professionals - FCL League Champions

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.