Viewing forum thread.
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:11 Fri 3 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
he nos i hadnt i just owned him in 9 ball final. bad loser he is aswell

you did deact cos i checked your profile as soon as demon sent me the fixtures lol you must be afraid to lose 0.5 or so overnight haha,

and as for the rest that you wrote, whoopdy doo you fluked a combo in a micro tourney get over it haha

fluked??? it was almost str8 and an inch form the pocket lmao. stevie wonder could have got it with his eyes closed. oh and thats 2 for 2 wins against you, both times you cried fluke fluke. you aint all that pal. ive beat better players than you. keep crying tho cos its amusing me. just had a few emails from ppl on here it seems im not the only person you have been crying to hahaha
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
13:27 Fri 3 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Got monitor to work now, finally. I am never turning it off again! Should be fine to play any game i have now
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
16:49 Fri 3 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Blue (2) - (3) Brooksy

Nothing worse than losing a game to three combinations. Not entirely sure that he played for them all but it is only 9US. Considering i had not played for a week i think i was alright to get two. Gl mate in the rest.
brooksy1986
brooksy1986
16:49 Fri 3 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
brooksy1986 3-2 Bluenose1872

good games against a great guy. I played 3 combo's and got them all. ul mate ggs
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:26 Fri 3 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Trying to get my game played but I've just been promoted at work so having to pull some hours in Will get it done though!
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
19:29 Fri 3 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
the_demon - Weebly is free by the way. Like all website hosters they all have a paying option which gives you more backgrounds and things i would imagine. I have always used the free side of it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:36 Fri 3 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
the_demon - Weebly is free by the way. Like all website hosters they all have a paying option which gives you more backgrounds and things i would imagine. I have always used the free side of it.
really? I probs just didnt know how to start it all. It showed me 3 different types..1 of em said (available with check mark) so i just chose that. Then next page was prices n such! Didnt see another option for free right way. Maybe out of those 3 different types of a site, i chose the wrong one?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:41 Fri 3 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
9 Ball "rack em" league

The first round format is best of 5 frames of 9 Ball billiards...win or go home

If your result ends up in a tie, then play 1 final game, no bonus! but if you get a rack run or GB then it will count in the stat sheet

Rack Runs are worth 2 bonus points, and Golden Breaks are worth 1 bonus point!
Deadline will be May 17th!
_gerardddd_ VS mappy4u

cgibson92 VS ronald_faja

blackcabman7 VS squeezy

2pac_rulez (3) VS (1) the_9_ball
brooksy1986 (3) VS (2) bluenose1872

the_demon VS cue_ball

j_a_m_e_s_ VSlethal_lures

derik_dalton VSdvz

Players through so far:
2pac_rulez
brooksy1986

Edited at 18:53 Fri 03/05/13 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:50 Fri 3 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Im actually going out of town on monday ill be back on wednesday maybe..i will keep track of everything through my phone until i get back. I will assign a deadline starting today! 2 Weeks from today! Ill edit the rules bit. I know 2 weeks may be a while, but just a precautionary. Im sure that all the games will be done b4 then.
lethal_lures
lethal_lures
00:24 Sat 4 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
me (3) vs (2) james

Shouldn't of won this, played shockingly bad snookering myself numerous time he had the chance to beat me 3 - 0 but didn't take that chance and i got my way bk into it by the end, clearing up in 1 visit in the last frame.

But still through to the next round.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:01 Sat 4 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
gerrard aint replying to my email yet hes online. i dont think he wants to risk losing to me again. fair enough. replace me with someone else mate. im out.. i dont do chasing ppl
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:08 Sat 4 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
i will take his place
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:09 Sat 4 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
i will take his place

deal and gl
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:11 Sat 4 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
i will take his place

deal and gl

lol thanks and i will need it cos i couldnt hit a cows butt with a banjo at present lol
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
17:16 Sat 4 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
gerrard aint replying to my email yet hes online. i dont think he wants to risk losing to me again. fair enough. replace me with someone else mate. im out.. i dont do chasing ppl

i wasnt online when you wrote to me LOL and i have replied :s
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:20 Sat 4 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
dont worry about it, you have matt to play now
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:06 Sat 4 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  

i wasnt online when you wrote to me LOL and i have replied :s
Your playing, mad_matt, mappy4u pulled out.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:07 Sat 4 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
me (3) vs (2) james

Shouldn't of won this, played shockingly bad snookering myself numerous time he had the chance to beat me 3 - 0 but didn't take that chance and i got my way bk into it by the end, clearing up in 1 visit in the last frame.

But still through to the next round.
no Rack runs or golden breaks?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:11 Sat 4 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
9 Ball "rack em" league

The first round format is best of 5 frames of 9 Ball billiards...win or go home

If your result ends up in a tie, then play 1 final game, no bonus! but if you get a rack run or GB then it will count in the stat sheet

Rack Runs are worth 2 bonus points, and Golden Breaks are worth 1 bonus point!
Deadline will be May 17th!
mad_matt VS mappy4u

cgibson92 VS ronald_faja

blackcabman7 VS squeezy

2pac_rulez (3) VS (1) the_9_ball
brooksy1986 (3) VS (2) bluenose1872

the_demon VS cue_ball

j_a_m_e_s_ (2) VS (3) lethal_lures

derik_dalton VSdvz

Players through so far:
2pac_rulez
brooksy1986