9 Ball "rack em" league

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 156
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:13 Sun 12 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Well you can go ahead and say that since you havent played yet right? I can probably get to a library, and play but not until monday. Ill get mine done..
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
03:19 Sun 12 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Well you can go ahead and say that since you havent played yet right? I can probably get to a library, and play but not until monday. Ill get mine done..

well tbh i dont think ive evr not played a game, i dint bother arranging with dvz as we see each other all time on here, dont worry we will play it, tbh we havent bumped into each other, think ive been loggin off game around 2030 and he can be on anywhere around and after thet tim , dont panic weirdo
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:36 Sun 12 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Weirdo! Aha ;p
angry_bacon
angry_bacon
03:47 Sun 12 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
cgibson92 4-0 ronald_faja, no run outs or gbs. i was 3-0 up and we were unsure whether to continue but ronald wanted to play 1 more as it was his turn to break with a chance of a RO. ggs mate :)
well ill mark it 4-0 as As he could win the next 2 with a run out or golden break in each and win 4-3! So 4-0 you win.

Not to interfere and this is probably old, but how can you give someone a 4-0 win in a best of 5? Doesn't make any sense that
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:27 Sun 12 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
cgibson92 4-0 ronald_faja, no run outs or gbs. i was 3-0 up and we were unsure whether to continue but ronald wanted to play 1 more as it was his turn to break with a chance of a RO. ggs mate :)
well ill mark it 4-0 as As he could win the next 2 with a run out or golden break in each and win 4-3! So 4-0 you win.
yeah looking at it now, cgibson won 3-0, that 4th doesnt count.

Not to interfere and this is probably old, but how can you give someone a 4-0 win in a best of 5? Doesn't make any sense that
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:30 Sun 12 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
9 Ball "rack em" league

The first round format is best of 5 frames of 9 Ball billiards...win or go home

If your result ends up in a tie, then play 1 final game, no bonus! but if you get a rack run or GB then it will count in the stat sheet for most runouts and GB's

Rack Runs are worth 2 bonus points, and Golden Breaks are worth 1 bonus point!
Deadline will be May 17th!

mad_matt (1) VS (3) _gerardddd_

cgibson92 (3) VS (0) ronald_faja

blackcabman7 VS squeezy

2pac_rulez (3) VS (1) the_9_ball
brooksy1986 (3) VS (2) bluenose1872

the_demon VS cue_ball

j_a_m_e_s_ (2) VS (3) lethal_lures

derik_dalton VS dvz

Players through so far:
cgibson92
_gerardddd_
2pac_rulez
brooksy1986
lethal_lures
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:32 Sun 12 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  

even though itt said i would give him 4-0, I NEVER DID. :P
angry_bacon
angry_bacon
17:20 Sun 12 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  

even though itt said i would give him 4-0, I NEVER DID. :P

No, on most of the posts you never, but I only read one post where the results are and you did on that one lol. Doesn't bother me, just wondered how you worked that one out
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:03 Mon 13 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
You'd think we would have moved on to the next round by now lol...
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
19:43 Mon 13 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
blackcabman7 VS squeezy

we work at same time back shift but he does seem to come on during the day
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:42 Mon 13 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Well eyah, but i was supposed to play cue_ball, he may still get on, before i cant play anymore..

Then squeezy and cabman are having some small problems. Deadline the 17th right?
lethal_lures
lethal_lures
00:45 Tue 14 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Well eyah, but i was supposed to play cue_ball, he may still get on, before i cant play anymore..

Then squeezy and cabman are having some small problems. Deadline the 17th right?

Your running this right, you should be telling us?

I can't even remember playing my game it was so long ago, maybe next time make the deadline 1 week??

Weed out the inactive/cant be bothered to play people out and there u go, ull soon see that people will get a move on ith a shorter deadline, with a loong deadline people think ahh i got ages then forget about it etc..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:47 Tue 14 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  

Your running this right, you should be telling us?

I can't even remember playing my game it was so long ago, maybe next time make the deadline 1 week??

Weed out the inactive/cant be bothered to play people out and there u go, ull soon see that people will get a move on ith a shorter deadline, with a loong deadline people think ahh i got ages then forget about it etc..

True that ! ^
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:01 Tue 14 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Slighlty true.. Yes. But next deadline will be 1 week.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:27 Tue 14 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I agree, I dont like keeping people waiting.

Both of us have been on regularly but we keep seeming to miss each other

I've also been at work quite a bit of late, free all day today and tomorrow though so hopefully gunna get it played!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:06 Tue 14 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
blackcabman7 3 - 2 squeezy

I fluffed very very very simple, some would call unmissable shots on the 9 ball for the last 2 games. Truely shocking performance.
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
19:12 Tue 14 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
blackcabman7 3 - 2 squeezy

I fluffed very very very simple, some would call unmissable shots on the 9 ball for the last 2 games. Truely shocking performance.
agree m8 u should have had the last to frames u where very unlucky with the 9 ball
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:28 Tue 14 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
And ill be on soon, to git mine done as long as Aled is on :D
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:06 Tue 14 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
the_demon vs cue_ball
0-3 to me

ggs m8
Deleted User
(IP Logged)