Snooker Squad X - Double Cup Winners

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:00 Thu 4 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
You deserved the win in all fairness lol, i sucked but thats pool for you.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:01 Thu 4 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
have you not heard that in snooker squad we aint quite figured out how to win yet.. were getting closer tho..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:03 Thu 4 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
davey 7 vs 8 tyler

8us 4-1 me
9us 4-1 tyler
8uk 3-2 tyler

Well 8us i started on top form 7 balling in the first 2 frames one from his break and then the shot after my break on the next. i didnt really miss much in this type..
9us abit robbed here but my fault for making the mistakes.. went in of on the 8 while trying to go up and down for 9 on cush. And the other i potted 5 and white went across twice and dropped in middle bag.. the only frame i won was a runout.
8uk pretty straight forward really whoever broke lost the frame after failing a runout chance..lol

Should of had 2 more frames but then tyler should of had another UK so fairly happy with result. ggs m8

Nothing wrong with that pal, well in!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:11 Thu 4 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
ta m8.. The win still eludes me tho not matter what i do..haha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:26 Thu 4 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
ta m8.. The win still eludes me tho not matter what i do..haha

It's never easy haha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:37 Thu 4 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
No pressure tonight then eh...?
fuunky
fuunky
23:56 Thu 4 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
You deserved the win in all fairness lol, i sucked but thats pool for you.

Looks like he didn't give you a chance to play poor in us8, 3 7 ballings in 3 of the games you lost, can't argue with that, then to go on and lose the match after that must of been pretty annoying lol!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:48 Fri 5 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
haha yer my 9us screw ups stopped me from winning 9-6 really.. 1 was pretty ul and the other i should of seen it happening..lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:21 Fri 5 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
They were both your fault davey lets face it, when u hit the cue ball that hard with buckets this big, what do you expect? lol.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
01:53 Fri 5 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL & FBL Notice

Just to let everyone know that we are still having trouble with the internet in our new house. Virgin need to complete some work outside of the house before we can get a Virgin cable put into the house. Virgin has offered us a new installation date of the 12th July so we should be alright from then on. We have a dongle which we can use for a few days but we have limited broadband usage so we will be doing bare minimum when online. Where possible can people please message Jay for FCL and Jema for FBL through the relevant facebook pages as we are still receiving notifications on our mobiles. I may from time to time post on Jema's FBL page/facebook page as my 3G is due to run out shortly.

We will continue to do subs/swaps, results and team changes as best as we can but please bear with us whilst we get things sorted. Our next notice will be regarding the transfer window which is due to commence this Sunday @ midnight.

Again, if you have any questions, please try and contact us through the facebook pages.

Thanks!

Jay and Jema
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:22 Fri 5 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
jose v zante...

8US 3-2. I had a run out and lagged on a black to make it 4-1

9Ball 2-3 He was the better player, fluked a combo but it wouldnt of mattered much

8UK 3-2.He pretty much shot himself in the foot in a couple of games, at 2-1 he had an easy shot to get on the black and snookered himself and as he said 'the pressure must of got to him' so i went up 3-1 and won it from that

Overall 8-7 Jose

Not the greatest of standard from either of us, Ah well
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:58 Fri 5 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Get innnnn owen.. well done mate for getting the win
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:13 Fri 5 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Get innnnn owen.. well done mate for getting the win

whocares8x8
whocares8x8
23:21 Fri 5 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Brilliant job by everyone, especially imran, for turning that match around! I doubt there's been a fixture before where both pete and I lost our games and we still won overall. Lovely result.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:46 Sat 6 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
nice win Owen and Davey
horse10000
horse10000
03:30 Sat 6 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
king8ball1 v crazy_greg

now

horse10000 v crazy_greg
crazy_greg
crazy_greg
05:16 Sat 6 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
crazy_greg 9 v horse10000 6

2-3
2-3
5-0

Sorry its not the 14-1 or 15-0 we needed but i did my best
I was poor for some of the 8us and 9us and he was ul and had lots of connection issues at the end.
ggs though
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:23 Sun 7 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Hi Guys,

Its not fair on anyone keeping me on the team sheet. I'm having to commit to more and more for work, with my wife and kid being my main priorities it is leaving little to no time for funky...

Bottom line, im calling it a day. I'll be back no doubt, but not any time soon.

Sorry lads... I know I suck
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
02:22 Sun 7 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL & FBL Transfer Window

The transfer window has now opened (little early). If you sign another player please remember to post it on the Team Changes thread, failure to do so will see that player not added to your team at all. If you lose a player then also please post this on the Team Changes thread also. All MUST be posted to keep the website up to date, i urge each clan to check the website for the players currently signed to them. The deadline on this window is 14/7/13 @ Midnight! Any player signed after that date and time will not be added.

Please Note:

The website is not easy to access with a dongle and can take a very long time to load up so these changes may not be made until the 12th of this month unless it actually lets us do anything on the site with the dongle.

Also Jema (Head FBL Runner) has asked me to tell you that all FBL will be updated either tomorrow night or sometime on Monday, busy work hours have been the problem there but it will get done.

Thank you.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
05:41 Mon 8 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL Update

First off, thank you to all teams for completing set two with no defaults at all. Well done there.

League Table & Golden Cue are now fully up to date till the end of set two. Please note that the golden cue is still a little dodgy and is missing some players. League table link is here - http://funkypoolleague.weebly.com/table.html

Also note that some teams have played more games than others at this stage but by the end of the season each team will have played 10 games in total. (Less if a team folds.)

FBL Update

I have done substitutions/swaps, results and golden cue for Jema. I have not touched the league table as it is more complexed than the FCL one plus Jema still has set one defaults to do still. There is one partial game in the FBL this set so still a good turn out there.

Jema will have the rest done tomorrow, if not it will be done before Wednesday night.

Enjoy your week off games and trying to sign some new talent to your team if you need it.

Thank you.
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Snooker Squad X - Double Cup Winners

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.