Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:39 Fri 8 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Moderator:
This comment was removed by a moderator because it didn't follow our forum rules. Replies may also be deleted.

For more detail see http://www.funkypool.com/viewPostingRules.do
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:57 Fri 8 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Quote Removed

I thought they were genuine newcomers lol.

Edited by forum moderator ab_rfc, at 22:25 Sat 09/11/13 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:59 Fri 8 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Moderator:
This comment was removed by a moderator because it didn't follow our forum rules. Replies may also be deleted.

For more detail see http://www.funkypool.com/viewPostingRules.do
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
00:17 Sat 9 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just an opinion,

Snooker Squad got weaker when onevisit and pirate_steve left but only bought in hi_im_gary, pros got stronger with signing sixty_plus, uprising strengthened the most with 3 new quality additions; shadwell17, w_hoolahan and fuunky.

That's where I base my opinion on. Not asking anyone to agree, each to their own.

Pride comes before a fall, watch this space.

we lost _nerdzz_ to Pro's, who is quality, and you missed us getting franer_!
I have to weep when I see the players that we lost last season (starting with pirate, fran, onevisit)- and I won't even get started on the previous 2 seasons.

That's the main difference between Professionals and the other top teams. They are able to keep their core together and nobody leaves them for fun. This is not the case for any other team.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:36 Sat 9 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Why does nobody leave us? Over the past few seasons we have had a lot of players leaves us seb, fuunky has gone, jimmy has gone numerous times, techno left us, onua left us without playing a game, chocco left us, players have gone inactive like man_up, davybaumers left us Tyler left us rapid_pot left us, all of the above are players people would love to have in their teams

So we haven't exactly been stable ourselves but we have just replenished and dealt with it really.
fuunky
fuunky
12:06 Sat 9 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just an opinion,

Snooker Squad got weaker when onevisit and pirate_steve left but only bought in hi_im_gary, pros got stronger with signing sixty_plus, uprising strengthened the most with 3 new quality additions; shadwell17, w_hoolahan and fuunky.

That's where I base my opinion on. Not asking anyone to agree, each to their own.

I have to weep when I see the players that we lost last season (starting with pirate, fran, onevisit)- and I won't even get started on the previous 2 seasons.

That's the main difference between Professionals and the other top teams. They are able to keep their core together and nobody leaves them for fun. This is not the case for any other team.

I remember when I played for pro's and that many players left they ended up with about 7 or 8 players and everyone thought they were going to fold, the difference is, there best players have always stayed so they've always been able to replace the ones that have left with players just as good or better!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:08 Sat 9 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just to let all you prodicters know, Unbeatables wont be folding next season

We have solid players that wont be leaving otherwise there familys will be targeted

i.e turtle1560, dbno , greyhound , poolbiird , hippesville , im_crap_adam

Okay the whole team then, they know the score
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:29 Sat 9 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Gotta be bad when crappy gets called a 'solid player' lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:39 Sat 9 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

You know you are crap when you don't even get a mention lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:51 Sat 9 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
*gives matt a big man hug
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:28 Sat 9 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Why does nobody leave us? Over the past few seasons we have had a lot of players leaves us seb, fuunky has gone, jimmy has gone numerous times, techno left us, onua left us without playing a game, chocco left us, players have gone inactive like man_up, davybaumers left us Tyler left us rapid_pot left us, all of the above are players people would love to have in their teams

So we haven't exactly been stable ourselves but we have just replenished and dealt with it really.

ur just a pro at stalking your pray matty
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:37 Sat 9 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

You know you are crap when you don't even get a mention lol

Matt , we had an agreement at the start of the season ...I would let you and ang run the show aslong as you stayed untill there was no one left ...In essence , the captain goes down with the ship

So i dont need to target your family ahahaha x
hi_im_gary
hi_im_gary
19:26 Sat 9 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

In fairness i see where he's coming from Matty, out of SS only Seb and Dgen are 100% sticking around. Out of Uprising only Faust and Eri would 100% stick with it. Out of Pro's you have yourself, beenjammin, redherring, dvz and scott, all quality players who wouldn't leave. The only danger to your team would be if MVP were re-made but we all know that's never going to happen
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:29 Sat 9 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just an opinion,

Very true franer_ too, quality addition. So that amplifies my prediction more so.

Snooker squad brought in 4 players.

hi_im_gary
mrmagic
snowden
and myself.

All of whom could have if they wanted probably joined any team. (I know at least 2 of them got offers from pros, and can't remember if Matty asked me but we all know he'd have me... he can't resist me.)

^^ I remember dvz horse and been asking me

Sure they brought in someone else whom remains unbeaten so far this season?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:32 Sat 9 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I was brought in lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:42 Sat 9 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just an opinion,

Very true franer_ too, quality addition. So that amplifies my prediction more so.

Snooker squad brought in 4 players.

hi_im_gary
mrmagic
snowden
and myself.

All of whom could have if they wanted probably joined any team. (I know at least 2 of them got offers from pros, and can't remember if Matty asked me but we all know he'd have me... he can't resist me.)

^^ I remember dvz horse and been asking me

Sure they brought in someone else whom remains unbeaten so far this season?

ripoman has been beaten mate.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
01:55 Sun 10 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I remember when I played for pro's and that many players left they ended up with about 7 or 8 players and everyone thought they were going to fold, the difference is, there best players have always stayed so they've always been able to replace the ones that have left with players just as good or better!!
yes, a fairly wide core (comparably) has always stayed and there's never a doubt of them leaving. For 2 or 3 seasons running we've had our most active and some of our strongest players leave. Bit frustrating really.
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
02:30 Sun 10 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

I

In fairness i see where he's coming from Matty, out of SS only Seb and Dgen are 100% sticking around. Out of Uprising only Faust and Eri would 100% stick with it. Out of Pro's you have yourself, beenjammin, redherring, dvz and scott, all quality players who wouldn't leave. The only danger to your team would be if MVP were re-made but we all know that's never going to happen

i just wear badge for a laugh then
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:48 Sun 10 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

I

i just wear badge for a laugh then

I thought it was a joke too, just like your playing skills

zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
01:27 Mon 11 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL

Winner- The Professionals
Runner up- Uprising
3rd place- Snooker Squad

Top Player - whocares8x8

Super league (knock out not league stage)
Winner - Snooker Squad
Runner up- Uprising Ultras
3rd place- The Professionals B

Top Player - lethal_lures

FBL
Winner- Uprising
Runner up - The Professionals
3rd place - Snooker Squad

Top Player - Scott7a
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post