Pages: 13132
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:09 Wed 7 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Come on villa!!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:05 Wed 7 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
City look like steam rolling villa, all over them like a rash.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
23:38 Wed 7 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Just waiting for an inevitable City goal, faint hope as things stand...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:45 Wed 7 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah, City are all over Villa like a fat kid in a Lindt shop.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
00:13 Thu 8 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
There's the City goal, that's the game gone you have to feel
fry06
fry06
02:05 Thu 8 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Lets all do the Poznan
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:40 Fri 9 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
wanna' change my pic to Saurez pretendin' to cry, is that ok?
fuunky
fuunky
the__priest
the__priest
13:56 Fri 9 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Roll on next season

Man it'd will be a force.next season with no European football
Liverpool to struggle on all fronts

Hope we beat the mags again and maybe another cup final

Miracles can happen
Very we'll done Gus a legend in the making
Stoke, Quinn and now Gus
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
14:19 Fri 9 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
United won't be, no European football only helps smaller squads. United should be a lot better than this season for sure. But how many have won the league without European football?

Liverpool will strengthen in depth, no reason why they won't get top four again. United have to start again with their plans and they won't get back to where they were till at least two seasons time. Though the prem just gets better and better, I hope Southampton improve and maybe have 8 teams fighting for the top four.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:21 Sat 10 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Second time ever I want Spurs to lose is on sunday (first bein at old trafford years ago were we had to lose to stop arsenal winnin' league), only because Europa league is really crap, Tuesday fly to east Ukraine for eg, play on Thurs, then fly back on friday, after long trip and play on Sunday, no wonder it messes our season up.

If we do come 6th, hopefully they'll play reserve team in it and leave full 1st team at home. COYS.
the__priest
the__priest
11:15 Sat 10 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Liverpool have not got the squad
to attack the following
League , Cups and Europe next season

you will need at least 6 top class players (all being able to slot into Rogers way of playing football too), after the money wasted under Kenny
Liverpool wont ever spend that amount again
also teams will counter Liverpools threats next season

id say enjoy the champions league, because it maybe a while before you see it again
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
13:14 Sat 10 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Wow haha, not even finished this season and we're being wrote off for next. Why is that so different for United, teams have coped fine with European football this long. We'll do it again. We've already got deals in the works which are pretty big money. We will improve holistically next season, we don't have to worry about qualifying so that's a big load off right there.

Arsenal were top of the league while in Europe, they went out of it and they dropped down to fifth at one point. So as long as we bring in the depth this season there's no reason why we won't keep it up.
cke1982
cke1982
14:24 Sat 10 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Second time ever I want Spurs to lose is on sunday (first bein at old trafford years ago were we had to lose to stop arsenal winnin' league), only because Europa league is really crap, Tuesday fly to east Ukraine for eg, play on Thurs, then fly back on friday, after long trip and play on Sunday, no wonder it messes our season up.

If we do come 6th, hopefully they'll play reserve team in it and leave full 1st team at home. COYS.

no chance ive done spurs 3-1 villa only sit back away proved that against city spurs should destroy them
cke1982
cke1982
14:28 Sat 10 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
have to get the right players and get deals done early not wait til transfer deadline day as usual and not get 1 deal done players im hearing at min arent good enough for lfc hope lfc get better world class players now there in champs league and also not getting more players in same position that we dont need weve got to many holding midfielders not enough creative players need a few strikers and creative midfielders and maybe a winger but the way rogers uses lbs and rbs as wingers maybe not but thats lfc over buy in 1 position only each season goalkeepers etc
cke1982
cke1982
14:31 Sat 10 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Wow haha, not even finished this season and we're being wrote off for next. Why is that so different for United, teams have coped fine with European football this long. We'll do it again. We've already got deals in the works which are pretty big money. We will improve holistically next season, we don't have to worry about qualifying so that's a big load off right there.

Arsenal were top of the league while in Europe, they went out of it and they dropped down to fifth at one point. So as long as we bring in the depth this season there's no reason why we won't keep it up.

i think weve had a good season but no silverware again deffo need silver ware next season and hopefully if we can get some class players and play them in right position and give them a chance we might have a chance of picking up silverware i didnt think wed finish in top 10 this season so was proven wrong so wont predict where lfc can finish next season
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
14:42 Sat 10 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
We need a few strikers? you do realise we have the best attack in the league

We need a back up striker that can play rotation (like Aspas last summer). Aspas was decent until he had an injury, if we can get him in form he'll be perfect for what we need but I think we'll get someone else in. After he came back from injury he was benched and had no real confidence, hasn't looked good enough for the prem.

I don't think we have too many holding midfielders, we have Gerrard and Lucas. You could argue for Allen and Henderson but they don't play that deep anymore. Henderson is a box-to-box sort and Allen plays more advanced than a DM, or on the left. I think wingers are needed, maybe a marquee signing in attack. But the defence needs the major work. Though the beauty of what Rogers is getting at is versatility, and that is where he has us excelling.

Silverware is not a problem, because we don't want silverware over champions league. The league and Champions League are the main things, the FA cup and League cup aren't good enough for what we want. Would you rather be in Liverpool's position or Arsenal's?
the__priest
the__priest
14:54 Sat 10 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Liverpool don't need strikers

you need a full defence, the team reminds me of Newcastle of old
score more than opposistion
and btw zante gerrards face spoke volumes
again won nothing, he as a player deserves so much more
again the name Shearer pops up

LOYALTY in football dosnt make you a winner
history records winners not aslo rans
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
15:03 Sat 10 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
well the fact that you know the name Shearer suggests that the "also rans" do go down in history when they're good players. A lot more well known than some of the players who won things Shearer didn't.

I wouldn't say a full defence, we have players out that could come back in and we have decent youth coming through. We do need 2-3 signings in defence and maybe get rid of a couple to keep things fresh, but I don't think it's a case of completely new defence.
the__priest
the__priest
15:29 Sat 10 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
well the fact that you know the name Shearer suggests that the "also rans" do go down in history when they're good players. A lot more well known than some of the players who won things Shearer didn't.

I wouldn't say a full defence, we have players out that could come back in and we have decent youth coming through. We do need 2-3 signings in defence and maybe get rid of a couple to keep things fresh, but I don't think it's a case of completely new defence.

you need a min 8 competent defenders
you aint got 4

and your going into the champions league
come on think about it
Pages: 13132
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Premier League

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.