Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
03:26 Tue 18 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
8uk: blackcabman7 vs horse10000

8 ball uk ---------(4)---(2) horse10000

good player should have been 6 - 0 to him but he made 2 mistakes let me in for 2 frames

Edited at 01:43 Tue 18/02/14 (GMT)
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
03:33 Tue 18 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Does seem a little 'convenient' James tbh but everyone has to play everyone. I do think the start of the season appears to be a little biased giving the USUAL suspects a nice platform to work their season from.

Edited at 01:21 Tue 18/02/14 (GMT)
toltal agree with u but to be fair to lower clans they should play each other and the higher clan should play each other at start to give every body a fair chance to get points on table u know whos going to win league anyway one of the top seeds lol

Edited at 01:43 Tue 18/02/14 (GMT)
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
03:34 Tue 18 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
I might be a bit harsh leaving the guys in lurch but it just how I feel don't think we getting a fair crack at the whip

Edited at 01:44 Tue 18/02/14 (GMT)
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
03:41 Tue 18 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
to all clan members don't message me about clan as I am now just a player message moonbeam or funkyferret thaxs for letting me be captian but as above this is a total fars
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:09 Tue 18 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Grand Slam Cup (Group A)

Ballbreakers (0) vs (12) T.F.S.

5 frames of 8b 9b 8buk
brooksy1986 (0) vs (0) joe_calzaghe
deluxe (0) vs (0) diamond_v2
4 frames of 8b 9b 8buk
pool_black (0) vs (0) tinie
dvae (0) vs (0) the_tornado
8us (10 frames)
moonbeam06 (0) vs (0) funky_king
9us (12 frames)
blackcabman7 (0) vs (12) _armsrace_
8uk (10 frames)
jig_saw (0) vs (0) scooby
Straight: (4 frames)
funkyferret (0) vs (0) ill_be_there

Deadline: 02/03/2014
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:10 Tue 18 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
FBL Fixture Set 1 & 2

Ballbreakers (0) vs (2) Professionals

8us:
dvae (0) vs (0) davey_1985
deluxe (0) vs (0) mattywellie
9us:
brooksy1986 (1) vs (5) onevisit
acepotter25 (0) vs (0) scott_7a
8uk:
pool_black (0) vs (0) the_only_ego
powea012 (0) vs (0) _nerdzz_
Straight:
jig_saw (0) vs (0) sixty_plus
funkyferret (0) vs (0) franer_

Ballbreakers (0) vs (4) Unbeatables

8us:
funkyferret (0) vs (0) _egotistical
james_h (2) vs (4) mich
9us:
chezz (0) vs (0) weirdo_1
matthew_85 (0) vs (0) mrmagic
8uk:
moonbeam06 (0) vs (0) poolbiird
blackcabman7 (2) vs (4) horse10000
Straight:
deluxe (0) vs (0) greyhound
dvae (0) vs (0) serious_game

Format:
6 Frames 8us or 9us or 8uk
2 Frames Straight ONLY

(2 points for individual win, 1 point for draw
0 points for loss) (16 points available)

Deadline: 02/03/2014
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:10 Tue 18 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL LEAGUE

5 FRAMES OF 8US,9US AND 8UK PLEASE POST RESULTS HERE AFTER THANK YOU.

Ballbreakers (13) v (32) The Unbeatables

blackcabman7 (0) v (0) weirdo_1
dvae (0) v (0) serious_game
deluxe (0) v (0)crazzymadman
brooksy1986 (1) v (14) mich
funkyferret (0) v (0) poolbiird
acepotter25 (0) v (0) greenie1983
matthew95_8 (7) v (8) mrmagic
moonbeam06 (5) v (10) _egotistical

Deadline: 23/02/14

GOOD LUCK TEAM
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
04:22 Tue 18 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
not leaving the clan just a player now
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:55 Tue 18 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Wow. I'm pretty sure the draw is random so would it not be easier on everyone in the clan to just say darn, our tough luck. Next set though rather than putting an entire clan at risk because the draw is a bit hard. Not trying to be smart but no schedule would be easy for you. Another captain who has too many hiss fits. I hope someone stands up and takes over. Be a shame to lose a clan over over one persons tantrums.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:59 Tue 18 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
if the clan needs ill be a captain if needed .. let me know whats happening dont want lose the clan.. come on ballbreakers we gotta stay together
faust
faust
13:08 Tue 18 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Does seem a little 'convenient' James tbh but everyone has to play everyone. I do think the start of the season appears to be a little biased giving the USUAL suspects a nice platform to work their season from.

Edited at 01:21 Tue 18/02/14 (GMT)

What utter tripe!

Think Pro's and TFS are over the moon to get each other in their first set?

FCL and FBL, everyone plays each other, and it doesn't serve as an advantage to anyone if they start with a good team, or a weaker team!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:31 Tue 18 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
I said that, or is buffet reading a speciality? Only read the bits you want? I said everyone has to play everyone and also said "appears" not IS.

Once again bored Faust feels the need to say his biased opinion when by far has the strongest team this season. Try not hurt yourself climbing down from your pedestal.

Edited at 11:37 Tue 18/02/14 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:40 Tue 18 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
You are clearly making a statement you think it's fixed. I read the whole statement. The main point is you think it's fixed. Get off your keyboard. All you ever do is comment to cause trouble. Your the worst kind of person on here.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:49 Tue 18 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Fixed nah never said that, convenient yeah maybe leading down that path. All I do is comment to cause trouble, how old are you, don't sound so pathetic. What you gonna do tell the teacher because I supported someone's beliefs? Their fixtures appear, wow there's that word again, a bit on the convenient side, it may/WOULD have been nice to have seen BBs or Underdogs faced each other or not one or two of the top teams from the off.

As for Pros vs TFS I couldn't careless, both super strong teams and I were supporting a mate blackcabman7. You don't like what I said, that's your problem

Nothing further to say on this issue.
Have a nice day!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:55 Tue 18 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
It appears fixed is the same as saying it is fixed. If you had a decent grasp of English you might understand that. Buffet reading, such bad English you had to explain it in the sentence after. It will still be nice when the two play each other. Crap teams like phoenix enter the season knowing they are likely to face strong teams every week, as are ball breakers. All the big teams get a shot at big points against crap teams like phoenix, there is just no reason to spit the dummy over it. It's not his first tantrum and won't be his last. 33 and commenting on every issue on here. I feel so sorry for you. Still doesn't diminish how annoying your pointless posts are that cause issues.
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
14:06 Tue 18 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Wow. I'm pretty sure the draw is random so would it not be easier on everyone in the clan to just say darn, our tough luck. Next set though rather than putting an entire clan at risk because the draw is a bit hard. Not trying to be smart but no schedule would be easy for you. Another captain who has too many hiss fits. I hope someone stands up and takes over. Be a shame to lose a clan over over one persons tantrums.
tantrum not m8 I not going to run a clan in this league when the draw is fixed I say that since they all think ash said it was me who said it was fixed and I still think I is fixed to give stronger clan to take advantage on getting a good lead in the league so if u don't agree I don't give a jot m8

Edited by forum moderator jooodles, at 12:49 Tue 18/02/14 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:10 Tue 18 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
You have thrown many tantrums. I quit, i'm in, I quit, i'm in. So let's go along with it is fixed, what difference would that make? Not only have you spat the dummy, you have done it over a ridiculous reason. As I say I am bothered as you have put a clan at risk being selfish. I hope whoever steps up realises this and asks you to leave the clan. That's my opinion but as you don't care about it I'll assume you won't reply and just let it go over your cot.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:11 Tue 18 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
It appears fixed is the same as saying it is fixed. If you had a decent grasp of English you might understand that. Buffet reading, such bad English you had to explain it in the sentence after. It will still be nice when the two play each other. Crap teams like phoenix enter the season knowing they are likely to face strong teams every week, as are ball breakers. All the big teams get a shot at big points against crap teams like phoenix, there is just no reason to spit the dummy over it. It's not his first tantrum and won't be his last. 33 and commenting on every issue on here. I feel so sorry for you. Still doesn't diminish how annoying your pointless posts are that cause issues.

WOW - We really must be CRAP if you feel the need to say it twice, what you reckon chapster_7?
faust
faust
14:14 Tue 18 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

WOW - We really must be CRAP if you feel the need to say it twice, what you reckon chapster_7?

lol, Ash needs backup! :P
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:19 Tue 18 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
@onevisit your point about the games not being is valid, I trust the league runners to do their job to the best they can. But saying a team is crap mate, tad harsh I feel. That is your opinion on the matter, fair enough. Who am I to judge your opinion.

But please, if you have anything to say about my clan, please DM me about it. Rather than spamming the BB thread.
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Ballbreakers - ''COOL as ICE''

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.