The Professionals - We got our game faces on

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 18788
faust
faust
15:59 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Last two seasons, Uprising, Pro's, Pocket Dynamos, Monkey Business and Wolf Pack (I'm sure I'm missing more out) have all had massive issues with one singular person making it difficult for games to be completed. Last season Emma and Shadwell both said that Uprising would deal purely with them when arranging games. I can only suggest you do the same.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:57 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Team lists required for both FCL and Super League VI by Sunday 3pm please.

Details of your opponents can be found here...

http://www.funkypool.com/thread/19738/fcl-general-discussion

http://www.funkypool.com/thread/18420/super-league-vi-news

Thanks
beenjammin
beenjammin
17:38 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Scores are FCL (5-0) or (FCL) (4-0) + ((SL) (1-0) - End Of! - unless told otherwise.

Hate to bring this back up after it had calmed down, but I thought of something that needs said.
If I do lose in the ruling, I choose to apply the 5 points I'm left with like you're second option, though I think you meant:
FCL 1-0, and SL 4-0

How you determine the 5 frames you've won fairly and squarely is entirely at your own discretion, our issue is the claiming of 9 frames when only 5 played.

We have always got on and i hope that continues, shame this has happened and sooner it's resolved the better for both parties involved.

Edited at 02:44 Wed 06/08/14 (BST)

I've heard back from chris, the ruling is in your favor.
It seems the suggestion I made is perfectly legit, and acceptable, but with obnoxious denying having understood it (and then denying ever making the agreement at all lol), I need proof (which I don't have).
I appreciate the part in your post I put in bold, considering obnoxious' questionable behavior and all.
Let's place the points:
SL 4-0
FCL 1-0

I know I'm known for disagreeing with chris a lot , but I have to agree on this one, proof should be needed if one party is in denial.

Edited at 14:43 Wed 06/08/14 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:41 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Okay - Fair Enough points will be split accordingly. Sorry came down to this.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:52 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
So now that means its a 4-0 up against davybaumers and davy cant score any more points vs beenjammin .. but been can score more frames ?
beenjammin
beenjammin
17:56 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
correct, call it my own little way of getting back those 4 points obnoxious agreed to
turtle1560
turtle1560
17:57 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
So now that means its a 4-0 up against davybaumers and davy cant score any more points vs beenjammin .. but been can score more frames ?

Is that rule still in place for SL? I know it used to be..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:57 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Is that rule still in place for SL? I know it used to be..

yes double checked with chris just :D
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:58 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
been an 8-0 with 4 runouts would do just fine :P
beenjammin
beenjammin
17:59 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  

lol, I highly doubt that against the likes of Davey
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:00 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  

lol, I highly doubt that against the likes of Davey

its a tough ask to get a win against davy tbh your beenjammin :P
beenjammin
beenjammin
18:49 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I believe davey could still gain points through events, if ash hadn't recently commanded him not to play me.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:51 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
From now on ... everything to do with phoenix storm and this clan will go through shadwell not krazyash
beenjammin
beenjammin
21:57 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
FBL
beenjammin 5 - 0 pocket_power
He played well, just vul, nice guy though, took it like a real sportsman.

Edited at 19:02 Wed 06/08/14 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:06 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I regret the problems between the 2 clans , but i'm not choosing any side

For me it's always an honour to play a match against beenjammin
horse10000
horse10000
22:09 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Scores are FCL (5-0) or (FCL) (4-0) + ((SL) (1-0) - End Of! - unless told otherwise.

Hate to bring this back up after it had calmed down, but I thought of something that needs said.
If I do lose in the ruling, I choose to apply the 5 points I'm left with like you're second option, though I think you meant:
FCL 1-0, and SL 4-0

How you determine the 5 frames you've won fairly and squarely is entirely at your own discretion, our issue is the claiming of 9 frames when only 5 played.

We have always got on and i hope that continues, shame this has happened and sooner it's resolved the better for both parties involved.

Edited at 02:44 Wed 06/08/14 (BST)

I've heard back from chris, the ruling is in your favor.
It seems the suggestion I made is perfectly legit, and acceptable, but with obnoxious denying having understood it (and then denying ever making the agreement at all lol), I need proof (which I don't have).
I appreciate the part in your post I put in bold, considering obnoxious' questionable behavior and all.
Let's place the points:
SL 4-0
FCL 1-0

I know I'm known for disagreeing with chris a lot , but I have to agree on this one, proof should be needed if one party is in denial.

Edited at 14:43 Wed 06/08/14 (BST)

Just wondering why can you decide been as to what games were played. If Phoenix claim it was the 5 FCL and you have no proof to the contrary. Surely then the SL game would be still unplayed and anyone from Phoenix could then play it and gain points. If you then choose to stick to the scores you say and it went to default, it would the be up to them as to who put in the effort and who didn't and also if they believe it was 4 SL followed by 1 FCL or if you are being awkward which could go against you in default.
beenjammin
beenjammin
22:13 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Same here Davy an honor and a genuine challenge at that

Edited at 19:35 Wed 06/08/14 (BST)
beenjammin
beenjammin
22:22 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
responding to keith,
Mainly because ash agreed to it.

Another reason is because in obnoxious' first post, he claimed to have thought he was agreeing to play all the 8us games from both leagues before moving on to another type. He never made any mention of which league was being played first in his post, or in the chatroom(that would've supported his story btw, made his "misunderstanding" more believable), and neither did I of course because I thought they were being played simultaneously.
In this case, who is anyone to say which league was played first? But after losing 4 points in the ruling, I think if anyone should get to decide it would be me. Ash agreeing to it was the least he could do.

Edited at 19:25 Wed 06/08/14 (BST)
horse10000
horse10000
22:25 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
responding to keith,
Mainly because ash agreed to it.

Another reason is because in obnoxious' first post, he claimed to have thought he was agreeing to play all the 8us games from both leagues before moving on to another type. He never made any mention of which league was being played first (that would've supported his story btw, made his "misunderstanding" more believable), and neither did I of course because I thought they were being played simultaneously.
In this case, who is anyone to say which league was played first? But after losing 4 points in the ruling, I think if anyone should get to decide it would be me. Ash agreeing to it was the least he could do.

I think you are choosing to be awkward as obnoxious was clearly going back on an agreement which I can understand, my point is if they go to default that it may well come back to bite you as it would be your word versus his as to what games were played.
beenjammin
beenjammin
22:29 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
But ash already agreed to place the points how I choose, he said it twice on this very page (well I quoted one, and then he said it again).
It's not an issue anymore, resolved.
Any defaults, or automatic wins due to rage quitters, is another matter.

Edited at 19:32 Wed 06/08/14 (BST)
Pages: 18788
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Professionals - We got our game faces on

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.