The Professionals - We got our game faces on

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 18889
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:34 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I know this is not my argument, but I feel if you had read the whole story on what had happened, and obnoxious' treatment of Been and others, Been has every right to claim the frames as 2 separate league scores.

If you were to be called a liar, by another member on this site, then I think you can be well within your right to be awkward and claim
The frames as he wishes.

Been isn't the one who has deactivated twice in 2 days here, and I'm sure that had obnoxious held his hands up, said sorry I didn't really understand it, Been would have played all remaining frames etc
beenjammin
beenjammin
22:37 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Very true, but instead he called me shady
thanks chapster
horse10000
horse10000
22:44 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I know this is not my argument, but I feel if you had read the whole story on what had happened, and obnoxious' treatment of Been and others, Been has every right to claim the frames as 2 separate league scores.

If you were to be called a liar, by another member on this site, then I think you can be well within your right to be awkward and claim
The frames as he wishes.

Been isn't the one who has deactivated twice in 2 days here, and I'm sure that had obnoxious held his hands up, said sorry I didn't really understand it, Been would have played all remaining frames etc

I have read plenty on it. The point is by been choosing the way he has it may put 2 games to default instead of one. It is his word against obnoxious as to what was or wasn't played. That is what would be used in default which could easily go against him, so for a player of his ability I would have put 5-0 fcl and get a sub for SL. If I was pros captain I would be wanting that as well as he is more than capable of winning SL 12-0 which is a highly unlikely score if it goes to default.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:46 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  

The frames as he wishes.

I have read plenty on it. The point is by been choosing the way he has it may put 2 games to default instead of one. It is his word against obnoxious as to what was or wasn't played. That is what would be used in default which could easily go against him, so for a player of his ability I would have put 5-0 fcl and get a sub for SL. If I was pros captain I would be wanting that as well as he is more than capable of winning SL 12-0 which is a highly unlikely score if it goes to default.

im not going to lie its gotten to the point they are being petty so why not be petty back

Edited at 19:53 Wed 06/08/14 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
annoying people is my middle name .. not caring is my game :), if people want to do petty things towards this clan then ill be vengeful in my returns :D
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
responding to keith,
Mainly because ash agreed to it.

Another reason is because in obnoxious' first post, he claimed to have thought he was agreeing to play all the 8us games from both leagues before moving on to another type. He never made any mention of which league was being played first (that would've supported his story btw, made his "misunderstanding" more believable), and neither did I of course because I thought they were being played simultaneously.
In this case, who is anyone to say which league was played first? But after losing 4 points in the ruling, I think if anyone should get to decide it would be me. Ash agreeing to it was the least he could do.

I think you are choosing to be awkward as obnoxious was clearly going back on an agreement which I can understand, my point is if they go to default that it may well come back to bite you as it would be your word versus his as to what games were played.

There is currently a rule which states if a player leaves a game without both players agreeing to it after it starts then all points can be claimed. This is further enhanced as it goes on to say something about deactivating I'm sure. Been is not being awkward, just simply following the rules. I'm absolutely certain he would complete the fixtures against obnoxious but that it out of his control.
beenjammin
beenjammin
22:50 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
There is evidence of the 5 points I currently have, and evidence of ash agreeing to place them where they are now. I don't see where those points would be part of a default, only unplayed games would be.

How have I caused 2 games to go default? My FCL game is gonna get finished (continuing from 1-0) as far as I know.
and my captain asked me not to play the other because he's requesting an automatic win due to the rage quit (and ash's temporary refusal to let davy play me)

Edited at 19:54 Wed 06/08/14 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:56 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Pro's have certainly placed the points to be advantageous for them, that is true. As 5 games have been played it would seem the likely choice to put it towards fcl but we gave them the option to place their points where they wanted. It means that both events have been ruined unfortunately. Davey is eager to play been, it would have been nice to play SL on an even keel but due to obnoxious rage quitting pro's have chosen to punish the whole of phoenix for obnoxious being, well, obnoxious.

I have no issue with davey playing even if he can't win at all.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:58 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
ok so here is what is happening now .. me and shadwell17 have just had some intense negotiations and this is what has come out of it

Beenjammin i made a captains decision as u wasnt online and in the interest of fairness

your game vs bigcj is going to be 5-0 so thats 5-0 in the fcl and we can claim the rest of the frames (apply) without being contested by phoenix (shads word)

your super league game vs davy will be 0-0 and should make for a great match

the fixtures in the other game are as follows

trickster vs __emz__

and

_redherring_ vs legend_pot

which is the original fixture i have gave my word that without captains permission the 1 frame over two different formats will not arise.. not that beenjammin did anything wrong just we have to look at it from their point of view also.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:00 Thu 7 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Well yeah.... you pick a player that's unreliable, you deserve to be punished?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:03 Thu 7 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
And we have been unfortunately.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:16 Thu 7 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
That's very sporting of you Matty, respect to you and Shad for acting like adults
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:19 Thu 7 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
That's very sporting of you Matty, respect to you and Shad for acting like adults

i actually wanted to speak to ash not shadwell but ash is out therefore couldnt get on. But it needed to be resolved and me and shadwell have done it in a fair manner.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:31 Thu 7 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  

i actually wanted to speak to ash not shadwell but ash is out therefore couldnt get on. But it needed to be resolved and me and shadwell have done it in a fair manner.

I were kept in the loop the whole time via shadwell, i agree with the majority and matty I really dont wanna argue. All my swaps and subs are meant to benefit not cause unrest. For what it's worth thank you and i'm sorry. Now i'd appreciate us to get ALL our remaining matches completed asap.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:35 Thu 7 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I know you would you have have been kept in the loop the whole way Ash, but it's a credit to your team, the gracious way you have accepted responsibility for one rogue member.

Ps, everyone call me Jamie, not chapster lol
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
00:36 Thu 7 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
So back to exactly where u were?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:27 Thu 7 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
matty 7-5 huts

no events

good comeback in 8uk mate.
dvz