Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
15:20 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Hi, Paula for those who dont know me!

Ive been on this site long enough to know that naming and shaming is unacceptable so i wont mention names.

Ive heard that over the last 24 hours theres been a bit of conflict going on between certain players/teams/captains and not only have some left due to the fact, but i believe some are feeling intimidated.

Bullying is unfair on all levels and im posting merely to say i think Admin intervention is needed before it gets worse.

~Paula~
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:23 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I completely agree, lets just say.

Next season will very interesting, if you want any more info, DM me

I will give the information to those i trust.
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
15:37 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I will do.

Ive noticed the amount of people who have read this thread but not posted,
im hoping its not cos they feel afraid to speak out.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:42 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I think it's more down to the fact they just don't care. A shame!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:45 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
wouldn't say don't care, would say people don't know what's going on or the full story and see no point in bringing it all back up in my opinion
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
16:01 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Fair comment.

Before anything goes any further on here, id just like to clarify that this thread is NOT intended to cause further trouble or conflict between anyone, so id appreciate it being kept that way, however, i also want people to feel free to express their feelings and not to be judged on their individual opinions.

I too do not know everything that has gone on but if as a non clan player, if i can see the intimidation, bullying, or whatever you choose to think of it, then anyone can.

Way back when we were only allowed 50 posts per day, if we stepped out of line, it resulted in our posts being revoked. These days tho theres none of that.

All it will take is a friendly personal word from Admin.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:02 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I will do.

Ive noticed the amount of people who have read this thread but not posted,
im hoping its not cos they feel afraid to speak out.
I think it's more down to the fact they just don't care. A shame!

I think you would be quite surprised shadwell at the amount of people that don't post on some threads because of some people on here . League discussion is prime example , out of all the clan players, how many different players actually post on there ? With so many its not because they dont care, it's because they don't want their head bitten off, so it's just easier to keep quiet.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:05 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Fair comment.

Before anything goes any further on here, id just like to clarify that this thread is NOT intended to cause further trouble or conflict between anyone, so id appreciate it being kept that way, however, i also want people to feel free to express their feelings and not to be judged on their individual opinions.

I too do not know everything that has gone on but if as a non clan player, if i can see the intimidation, bullying, or whatever you choose to think of it, then anyone can.

Way back when we were only allowed 50 posts per day, if we stepped out of line, it resulted in our posts being revoked. These days tho theres none of that.

Your wrong there Admin have recently muted a number of players both on forums and in game. It happens more now than it used to. But is less publicised then when we all used to play.

I actually believe admin have done a lot recently to help me with a number of members constant harassment.
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
16:09 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Another fair comment.

No one is better than anyone on here but i seriously feel that when people feel the need to leave clans or even deactivate due to feeling pressured into it, is way out of order.
fry06
fry06
16:10 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Paula leading the funkypool group therapy
fry06
fry06
16:11 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Although you have broken the forum.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:14 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Fair comment.

Your wrong there Admin have recently muted a number of players both on forums and in game. It happens more now than it used to. But is less publicised then when we all used to play.

I actually believe admin have done a lot recently to help me with a number of members constant harassment.

In the past 6 months I have had my posts revoked AND been muted... and I am a good boy.

Think the Admin are doing a decent ish job considering all the trouble that goes on, wouldn't be fair to punish everyone all the time the site would be dead but some repeat offenders who are constantly dodging bullets, there could be more done there.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:14 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Another fair comment.

No one is better than anyone on here but i seriously feel that when people feel the need to leave clans or even deactivate due to feeling pressured into it, is way out of order.

Hundred percent agree. Having played on this site for over 13 years though this has never really changed, I believe it is more obvious now as clans are one of the main reasons a large number of people log in to the site. Which was never the case previously we logged in to have a laugh and a joke, and generally just chill out.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:18 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  

In the past 6 months I have had my posts revoked AND been muted... and I am a good boy.

Think the Admin are doing a decent ish job considering all the trouble that goes on, wouldn't be fair to punish everyone all the time the site would be dead but some repeat offenders who are constantly dodging bullets, there could be more done there.

Agree with that completely. There is currently a member I am have continuous problems with, now admin are involved that member has deactivated, probably to reactivate when the the pressure is off him or to come back on a new name with no consequences of his actions any more.

I think there does need to be more action on players like that that manage to avoid sanctions by name changes when they have gone to far.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:32 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
its a great shame after competing in a clan match yesterday it overspilled into accussations of forms of cheating by a clan captain just because they got beat by a player they knew but never really played in any form other then killer last couple of years

since then im being asked what other account name do i have and is it any good ???

so yes admin please do step in soon as was also accussed of having another account the other night by a complete no body on thread the other night just because i was watching football
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:32 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I think that some people do need to the site less seriously, it's supposed to be a fun site to chill out, have a natter, play some pool and just generally relax.

A lot of people have lives outside of this site, 99% of those are sound, then are those few whose life is funkypool, which is slowly killing this site day by day.

Sometimes things have to be done for the greater good...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:33 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
its a great shame after competing in a clan match yesterday it overspilled into accussations of forms of cheating by a clan captain just because they got beat by a player they knew but never really played in any form other then killer last couple of years

since then im being asked what other account name do i have and is it any good ???

so yes admin please do step in soon as was also accussed of having another account the other night by a complete no body on thread the other night just because i was watching football

you are the only t1pster i need!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:34 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I think you are both talking about the same person but on different sides of the coin. I never had a problem with him and he was always decent to me so I was decent back, seemed like an okay bloke to me.
thegreatone7
thegreatone7
16:35 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
can agree this season been most hatred season to date dunno y thoo lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:35 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I understand both sides, but you both wound each other up. Last night was the last straw, this is not a personal thing to come back on a different name, it is to get away from the constant tirade of abuse that s/he got.

How many more people are going to get forced away from the site before something is done?
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Clan/player/Captain/clashes...

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.