Clan/player/Captain/clashes...

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:37 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
its a great shame after competing in a clan match yesterday it overspilled into accussations of forms of cheating by a clan captain just because they got beat by a player they knew but never really played in any form other then killer last couple of years

since then im being asked what other account name do i have and is it any good ???

so yes admin please do step in soon as was also accussed of having another account the other night by a complete no body on thread the other night just because i was watching football

you are the only t1pster i need!

getting my coat chapster
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
16:39 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
The main problem we have is some people just can't help themselves and they need to interfere in clan business that has absolutely nothing to do with them or their clans, troublemakers throwing in digs to get a reaction from people they dislike, see they take a dislike to someone and just never give it a break, gets boring, most of us know who they are and infact they will know who I'm talking about.
If people stick to running their own clans and concentrate on their own fixtures I think you'll find the clan world would be a better place.
There will always be arguments in clans but please lets leave it to the 2 clans involved in the fixtures, we don't need the troublemakers jumping in stirring things up.

Be interesting to see who posts to disagree with me

Edited at 13:48 Fri 18/04/14 (BST)
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
16:40 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Ive just typed a huge essay only to lose connection!
Am not retypin it all either!

Both?

Lets try not to narrow it down to two ppl, that will cause mayhem haha!
_niall_
_niall_
I disagree with you

NOTTTTT nicely put

And you too Paula good post
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
Chapstick that post sums it up altogether, its mostly the people that take it too serious that make most the trouble, and obviously those who just join the game/clans just to cause trouble.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
its a great shame after competing in a clan match yesterday it overspilled into accussations of forms of cheating by a clan captain just because they got beat by a player they knew but never really played in any form other then killer last couple of years

since then im being asked what other account name do i have and is it any good ???

so yes admin please do step in soon as was also accussed of having another account the other night by a complete no body on thread the other night just because i was watching football

Are you saying t2pster isn't you? lol.

Unfortunately there are people using multiple accounts and they feel they can cause trouble and then just go back to their main account or even create a new one, this needs to be stopped.
I am not saying you cheated in any way, shape or form, it's just an observation of other players.
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
16:41 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Ive intervened only to try and make something positive become of it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:43 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Unfortunately there are people using multiple accounts and they feel they can cause trouble and then just go back to their main account or even create a new one, this needs to be stopped.
I am not saying you cheated in any way, shape or form, it's just an observation of other players.

what because he got spanked by me i got to have another name ? come on shadwell we both been here long enough pal you play me enough i can beat anybody at this game as can you
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:44 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Cant see it working though Paula as most the people who cause it mainly log in to cause trouble.
silenthill
silenthill
16:48 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I think you are both talking about the same person but on different sides of the coin. I never had a problem with him and he was always decent to me so I was decent back, seemed like an okay bloke to me.

Agreed shadders terrifies me

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:50 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Cant see it working though Paula as most the people who cause it mainly log in to cause trouble.

It's a shame, because some people genuinely come on here for a laugh, I have made some cracking mates on here, by just playing a few clan matches, but then some people have cause havoc. They know who they, sitting there, smugly typing a reply, knowing that it will degrade or annoy or someone. But because they have broken no forum rules, nothing can be done.

Sometimes, instead of just having tunnel vision and looking at the rules, the progress of the site has to come first, and what is best for the site.
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
16:50 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't think this thread was created to talk about one individual, please lets keep it to a general discussion on the subject of the title.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:51 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I was muted recently due to an outburst against an Uprising player. Did I deserve it? Yes 100% I resorted to language to that of the guttersnipe. I don't often swear as it shows a limited vocabulary but this one time I snapped a little. People I considered friends turned against me in a blink of an eye and someone I never liked was spouting rubbish, I replied against my better judgement.
Bullies do what they do as they feel better about themselves by belittling others. There are people who I consider to be bullies saying things to others to get a response that they can then turn it against them.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:54 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  

what because he got spanked by me i got to have another name ? come on shadwell we both been here long enough pal you play me enough i can beat anybody at this game as can you

It was more of a joke regarding the t2pster 2 name, I wasn't having a go at you.
Anybody can beat anyone on the site at any given time. I have been known to win a few myself. If you say you played the game then I have no reason to doubt you. Congrats on the win.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:59 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't think this thread was created to talk about one individual, please lets keep it to a general discussion on the subject of the title.

My point was about several, not singling any one person out.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:02 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Definitely lots more than one. If we all had to compile a list of 10 people who cause trouble on a consistent basis, I am sure the lists would have many of the same players on each one.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:05 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
now there's a forum that would get capped in seconds...... sounds like a challenge lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:07 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
now there's a forum that would get capped in seconds...... sounds like a challenge lol

Especially with ab on the case
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
17:27 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
The main problem we have is some people just can't help themselves and they need to interfere in clan business that has absolutely nothing to do with them or their clans, troublemakers throwing in digs to get a reaction from people they dislike, see they take a dislike to someone and just never give it a break, gets boring, most of us know who they are and infact they will know who I'm talking about.
If people stick to running their own clans and concentrate on their own fixtures I think you'll find the clan world would be a better place.
There will always be arguments in clans but please lets leave it to the 2 clans involved in the fixtures, we don't need the troublemakers jumping in stirring things up.

Be interesting to see who posts to disagree with me

Definitely lots more than one. If we all had to compile a list of 10 people who cause trouble on a consistent basis, I am sure the lists would have many of the same players on each one.

cke1982
cke1982
18:54 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
i think captains should be informed players have been muted as i didnt know what it meant till ive saw here on this forum and very hard to organise them to play clan matches
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Clan/player/Captain/clashes...

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.