Baize Burners

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19495
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:30 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Nose Keep OUT Matthew! Your input not wanted nor needed.

Good Night
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:48 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Nose Keep OUT Matthew! Your input not wanted nor needed.

Good Night

yawn ash same crap u spouted on phoenix how long til this clan folds ? the reasons u gave suddenly got better about 4 days later ?

All that aside stop ruining a perfectly good clan they were a decent clan before u came here now your turning them into the jokes of funky just like you did to your own precious baby. Look where that got phoenix folded half way through the season but wait ... you can have your players back at any time .. No wrong .. players like playing for captains who get things done without dictating .. what you do is dictate ...it doesnt work it never has done and never will do.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:35 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Not being funny Ash...but you're not captain of Baize Burners. You're just a player so you don't have the power to refuse/reverse subs/swaps. Although we all know you will only play the easier of opponents and know that Jason will probably destroy you....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:32 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Jeez have you never heard of an undercover captain, they still get to make all the decisions just like with the new signings, but obviously the marked captain has to make it official
_equality_
_equality_
11:52 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Posted Image

Team List

1. ._equality_ C
2. .kris VC
3. .pocket_power
4 .who_me
5. .veyron
6. .todd2000
7. .hustler_1987
8. .biffyfan
9. .krazyash_07
10.gtav
11.__emz__
12.friendyboy
13.crazy_greg
14.nathyboy
15.corruptsec
16.tbd

What a GREAT TEAM - Thank You !!!

Posted Image

Edited at 11:34 Fri 26/09/14 (BST)
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
12:32 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
This bickering is getting boring now, are we going to have nonsense posted everytime Ash disagrees with a sub or swap ?, you guys and myself have played a lot in clans and I'm pretty sure we've not always agreed with subs or swaps, especially when day and times to play have been agreed just like this one, I'm thinking certain people are just looking for any reason to post and it's getting to the stage we are expecting posts and boom there they are, predictable is the word that comes to mind.
Now let's leave this to be sorted by the 2 opposing clans, at the end of the day it's their problem and not ours.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:46 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
It's not a case of me disagreeing with a sub/swap, it's the fact my match vs snoox has been arranged since day one from fixture release. Also if anyone else were in same scenario then no one would give too hoots about it.

Pds tried to be opportunistic last evening but it backfired as I were not available as they had hoped. I'll be on this evening to face my original opponent as arranged by us BOTH, common decency is to let us play what we both took time to organise.

That being said IF snoox is unavailable this evening then I'm sure I'll catch him before deadline which happens to be still one week to go.

Not a case of me trying to usurp any authority as im only a player and respect that, but respect what me and snoox have arranged.
ang3l
ang3l
12:50 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
The swap was made to get game done .. you and jason where online ,,. As i said if your captain wishes to reverse it then nps ..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:57 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Edited at 10:05 Fri 26/09/14 (BST)
kris
kris
14:18 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I am in. Give all the new guys a good chance to share skills and get to know the originals :)

Be good laugh.

GO BBS

yeah, gotta love this! Cant wait actually
kris
kris
14:20 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Absolutely no reason for the swap just coz i were online, I were in the kitchen too does that mean i should stop cooking and burn me food. Will send invoice if need be lol.

Nah I'm playing Friday as previously arranged with snoox, ain't bothered who I play - they just gonna wait till then.

If neither game had been arranged, then yeah sure, but as both snoox and ash have arranged previously, it is only fair to leave the fixtures as is. Otherwise, why bother messaging an opponent?

As messages have been exchanged, sure the right outcome will occur (original players playing each other).

Alex

Amen to that. why messin around ffs?
kris
kris
14:22 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
This bickering is getting boring now, are we going to have nonsense posted everytime Ash disagrees with a sub or swap ?, you guys and myself have played a lot in clans and I'm pretty sure we've not always agreed with subs or swaps, especially when day and times to play have been agreed just like this one, I'm thinking certain people are just looking for any reason to post and it's getting to the stage we are expecting posts and boom there they are, predictable is the word that comes to mind.
Now let's leave this to be sorted by the 2 opposing clans, at the end of the day it's their problem and not ours.

there was no need for a sub as the game is /was already arranged?
kris
kris
14:30 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
The swap was made to get game done .. you and jason where online ,,. As i said if your captain wishes to reverse it then nps ..
. theres like 8 days to get the game done. why the hell swap it that early? To get the game done? ??
where the f u rushing girl? the game was also agreed with snoox. all fair. are u u sayin that snoox isnt fast enough now?
ang3l
ang3l
14:33 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
. theres like 8 days to get the game done. why the hell swap it that early? To get the game done? ??
where the f u rushing girl? the game was also agreed with snoox. all fair. are u u sayin that snoox isnt fast enough now?

As i said was to get game done while they both was online ... And ash did agree to 8.30 pm to play jason they both spoke in pms ... I always give them time to play ..So if your that bothered then you reverse it ...
_equality_
_equality_
14:48 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  

When you made the swap there were 10 days left before the dead line. There was no rush or need to do the swap as the game was already scheduled between krazyash and snoox . Not to mention that their scheduled time was less than 24 hour away when you made the swap.

So i am requesting that you swap them back and let krazyash and snoox play as original discussed and schedule.

thanks
kat
ang3l
ang3l
14:50 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  

When you made the swap there were 10 days left before the dead line. There was no rush or need to do the swap as the game was already scheduled between krazyash and snoox . Not to mention that their scheduled time was less than 24 hour away when you made the swap.

So i am requesting that you swap them back and let krazyash and snoox play as original discussed and schedule.

thanks
kat

Well your the captain are you not .. well read what i said and why it was made ... IF you want to reverse it then go ahead .. Thanks.
erigert
erigert
14:55 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol i hate to say but Ash is right in this one
ang3l
ang3l
14:57 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Well in that case they can reverse it then ..
_equality_
_equality_
14:57 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Swap
FCL Fixture 5
Pocket_dynamos v Baize Burners

WAS
jasonb v krazyash_07
snoox v friendlyboy

NOW
jasonb v friendyboy
snoox v krazyash_07
_equality_
_equality_
15:01 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Well in that case they can reverse it then ..

LMAO
Pages: 19495
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Baize Burners

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.