Phoenix Renaissance - "Ignite The Spark and Feel The Heat!"

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 156
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:09 Sat 26 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Team: Just before the season commences I think it would be nice to WELCOME all our new players. We had a very good season last time around but I believe we can perform even better this one. Not only have we tried to add quality but more depth too, we have a lot of versatile players now which can/will only benefit the whole team.

Welcome too; legend_pot (great to have you back mate), nathyboy, the__tornado, buzby_, bacon_butty, dv8, master__p00l and our most recent signing and a quality one he will be in obnoxious.

Enjoy your time here and let's have some FUN!

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:12 Sat 26 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Phoenix Storm - Season 3

1. krazyash_07 (Co Captain)
2. shadwell17 (Co Captain)
3. __emz__ (Vice Captain)
4. thegame26 (Vice Captain)
5. friendyboy (Vice Captain)
6. davybaumers
7. joeyy
8. legend_pot
9. nathyboy
10. bigcjl2
11. the__tornado
12. buzby_
13. bacon_butty
14. poolh8r
15. obnoxious
16. dv8 (sub) Offline?
17. master__p00l (SL ONLY)

Unavailable ATM: tension, tombo1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:45 Sat 26 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:12 Sat 26 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL Fixtures have subsequently been amended too:

Baize Burners v The Professionals
Uprising v Wolf Pack
Unbeatables v Pocket Dynamos
Black Scorpions v Phoenix Storm
Baize Burners v Uprising
The Professionals v Phoenix Storm
Unbeatables v Wolf Pack
Black Scorpions v Pocket Dynamos

ALSO So have SL Fix Set 1: We have Pros B and Pros A
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:24 Sat 26 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Will send in another team list for Sl as brains erigert has posted my entire list on team changes, what an idiot!

faust
faust
23:27 Sat 26 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Will send in another team list for Sl as brains erigert has posted my entire list on team changes, what an idiot!

That is the list that is on the SL website - idiot!
erigert
erigert
23:28 Sat 26 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  

lol u better edit this or everyone will think the idiot its you
faust
faust
23:32 Sat 26 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  

The only idiotic thing you did was trying to help him Eri. Do you want a new Uprising badge with "Brains" on it? I think I prefer it to Terry! lol
erigert
erigert
23:32 Sat 26 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  

The only idiotic thing you did was trying to help him Eri. Do you want a new Uprising badge with "Brains" on it? I think I prefer it to Terry! lol

Lmao, just do it, ill happily wear it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:57 Sat 26 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
NEW LIST sent to chris (SL)
faust
faust
00:01 Sun 27 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Is Chris allowed to put this new list on the website again, like ALL the other teams - or are Phoenix exempt? lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:05 Sun 27 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Is Chris allowed to put this new list on the website again, like ALL the other teams - or are Phoenix exempt? lol

The list and website is wrong, there are some players with red marks who were in the 8 players. Why do they need to be displayed before actual fixture release, there is no reason for it.

If that's the case might as well post all team selections on threads, defeats the purpose.
faust
faust
00:11 Sun 27 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  

The list and website is wrong, there are some players with red marks who were in the 8 players. Why do they need to be displayed before actual fixture release, there is no reason for it.

If that's the case might as well post all team selections on threads, defeats the purpose.

Nonsense. Your list of eight is your squad. Every team shows their squad of 8 for the season. You're not allowed a squad of 16. If you make a change, it's like making a proper transfer in fcl.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:13 Sun 27 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
We have been completely misinformed then, no way would I agree to only selecting 8/16 for the whole season!

As a result of this I've decided to withdraw Phoenix Storm from the SL completely, we can focus on the other 2 leagues and the cups. I'm not prepared to be selective, we signed 16 players for a reason not to only utilize half of you guys.

This is meant to be fun, not a chore and I'm not prepared to alienate anyone on this fantastic team for the sake of 1 league. - Not 100% TRUE ATM

Edited at 23:51 Sat 26/07/14 (BST)
faust
faust
00:25 Sun 27 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
We have been completely misinformed then, no way would I agree to only selecting 8/16 for the whole season!

As a result of this I've decided to withdraw Phoenix Strom from the SL completely, we can focus on the other 2 leagues and the cups. I'm not prepared to be selective, we signed 16 players for a reason not to only utilize half of you guys.

This is meant to be fun, not a chore and I'm not prepared to alienate anyone on this fantastic team for the sake of 1 league.

Edited at 21:22 Sat 26/07/14 (BST)

You can make changes, but only as official transfers. I DID warn you about signing so many players and only entering one team. One thing is for sure, Eri was not acting like an idiot, and was trying to help you.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:47 Sun 27 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey guys hope every ones well, just popped in to say i wont be online from sunday-thursday, but if im picked i will get my game(s) done before deadline.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:51 Sun 27 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey guys hope every ones well, just popped in to say i wont be online from sunday-thursday, but if im picked i will get my game(s) done before deadline.

No worries mate, fixtures are on a fortnightly basis so you have 14 days to arrange and complete. All good, and we will NOT be making any substitutes until he 2nd week of any fixture unless absolutely necessary.

Cheers for letting us know mate.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:55 Sun 27 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  

No worries mate, fixtures are on a fortnightly basis so you have 14 days to arrange and complete. All good, and we will NOT be making any substitutes until he 2nd week of any fixture unless absolutely necessary.

Cheers for letting us know mate.

np mate ty but most definitely i will get my game(s) finished before the deadline
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
00:59 Sun 27 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  

As a result of this I've decided to withdraw Phoenix Storm from the SL completely, we can focus on the other 2 leagues and the cups. I'm not prepared to be selective, we signed 16 players for a reason not to only utilize half of you guys.

This is meant to be fun, not a chore and I'm not prepared to alienate anyone on this fantastic team for the sake of 1 league.

Edited at 21:24 Sat 26/07/14 (BST)

Thats it take your ball home
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:51 Sun 27 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
*** I want to speak with chris before making any hasty decision, we have the correct amount of players and quality to play in this League. Rules have not been completely explained tbh but i'm man enough to admit I've jumped the gun a bit and am probably the one in the wrong here. Maybe we might be able to enter 2 sides, failing that we wont enter as still keeping to the premise all 16 players or none. We start as a team and finish as a TEAM. ***
Pages: 156
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Phoenix Renaissance - "Ignite The Spark and Feel The Heat!"

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.