Monkey Business (the clan that always have fun)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 11112
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:16 Tue 7 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Super League set 7 ~ Deadline 19/10/14

Black Scorpions A 0 vs 0 monkey Business

silenthill vs the__priest
raker vs jittzdulay
2awesome2win vs trats
w_hoolahan vs kingdadcool

blueberry 5 v 7 jampot
attainable v trats
welshgizy19 v keep4erlit
onevisit v the__priest

4 racks of 8b 9b 8 uk , 1 pt per GB or R/O
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:53 Tue 7 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Well ... happy morning MB , hope everyone is ok

Sorry not been on , comp decided to die ...again

Well done jp , great result thanks both of you for getting it played
Any comment on your player refusing play till the final day of the two weeks?
punkpoet
punkpoet
18:27 Tue 7 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey folks not come on to argue but I've reread posts over this onevisit v priest game. On this thread it indicates that you're playing 9am last Sunday but on onevisits post on our thread he said 9pm.
So can we get a clarification when the arranged time is?
Thanks.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:26 Wed 8 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I didn't comment on the previous posts because i'm sick of logging in and reading rubbish. Is it really so difficult to be amicable while arranging a game, without the bickering and snipes ?
We all have lives outside of this game, and some of us come on here to have a bit of fun and get away from everyday stuff, the last thing we want is hassle online.
Its not difficult to message someone , whether you like them or not, to ask what times they can play & let them know what time you can play....no other conversation needed, so lets just be adult and do that , and would appreciate it for my own sanity (whats left of it )
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:33 Wed 8 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I didn't comment on the previous posts because i'm sick of logging in and reading rubbish. Is it really so difficult to be amicable while arranging a game, without the bickering and snipes ?
We all have lives outside of this game, and some of us come on here to have a bit of fun and get away from everyday stuff, the last thing we want is hassle online.
Its not difficult to message someone , whether you like them or not, to ask what times they can play & let them know what time you can play....no other conversation needed, so lets just be adult and do that , and would appreciate it for my own sanity (whats left of it )
So would me asking him to play at a time within his availability not be me doing the above? If you are so sick of it why not tell your player he is being out of order? He said he wouldn't play because I gave him a torrent of abuse, I copied the conversation and showed this was never the case. Could you not just finally get your player in line and get him to play ahead of deadline day? I proposed three times within his guidelines, it's not me preventing this being played quickly and withno hassle.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:21 Wed 8 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Super League VI

Please note that the transfer deadline for Super League VI is Midnight UK this coming Sunday (12th).

From that point onwards there can be no further changes to the submitted team lists as per the web site for the remainder of the competition unless in absolutely exceptional circumstances and with the approval of the League.
the__priest
the__priest
01:45 Wed 8 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
evening ppl
hope everyone is doing good

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:50 Wed 8 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
evening ppl
hope everyone is doing good

I'm doing great thanks. You able to play now, get this game out the way so no one saps the fun out of funky any longer, regarding this figure anyway, as I read you hate in your giggle fest of an about me?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:30 Wed 8 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Best post of the week goes to anoneeemouse

Lets keep bickering of the forum guys and do it in PM

It keeps the trolls off ( you know who you are )

the__priest
the__priest
03:42 Wed 8 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
well I waited till 12.38am
hoping you would log on
but you choose to browse after posting (don't know what my profile has to do with arranging a game, strange remarks, but no surprise there though)
sorry cant wait any longer for you to log on, my bed awaits very busy at work need sleep
but hey ho !
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:43 Wed 8 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
well I waited till 12.38am
hoping you would log on
but you choose to browse after posting (don't know what my profile has to do with arranging a game, strange remarks, but no surprise there though)
sorry cant wait any longer for you to log on, my bed awaits very busy at work need sleep
but hey ho !
oh I see, so I'm supposed to guess you are willing to play? Sounds awful made up to me. It's good to know you can play though. I'll assume you will be on about the same time tonight so I'll make sure I log in.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:46 Wed 8 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Best post of the week goes to anoneeemouse

Lets keep bickering of the forum guys and do it in PM

It keeps the trolls off ( you know who you are )

yeah but Craig won't listen to you or her.
the__priest
the__priest
12:12 Wed 8 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
onevisit
remember your opening comment to arrange this fixture
hardly the greatest way was it
you ran a clan league at one point, I'm sure by now even you would understand its easy to arrange a game
without jibes, being rude and showing some understanding

When you free to play hot shot? I look forward to another lesson.

for the final time this is an online game
get a grip of yourself

stop spamming the thread constantly, your making this thread a very unwelcoming place for MBz players to post and have the usual fun we are used to

have you heard of offline message
use it and stop attention seeking
I will respond no more on any thread regarding this game
please do this yourself
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:46 Wed 8 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Which part of that is me being rude like you said? If you don't want me posting on this thread simply play the game!!!! It's not rocket science. I would have had it done and dusted by now on several occasions but it's you stopping it from happening. If we play I can't post for any reason. If you continue to hold on to this notion of playing on deadline day and not before then you are asking me to post on this thread frequently. I want to make sure that if and when this goes to default it's a 12-0. 11pm tonight any good for you? I'm currently on a 15 hour shift so please don't use work as an excuse. Also, I will choose what I post and what I send in messages. With the way you spoke to me as posted on the thread that will be never.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:56 Wed 8 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
trats
trats
whens good to play mate
Sent about 23 hours ago
attainable
Deactivated
attainable
If you give me your times i'll get on sometime?
Sent about 13 hours ago

this guy has deactivated
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:57 Wed 8 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Oh monkey business its good to belong to a clan where the fun and no hassle playing games is second to none I have contacted my opponent and hope to play either at the weekend or late next week whatever comes first, ps if the_priest has said he will play you on the last day of deadline then whats the issue the date has been given so therefore no need to post any thing on this MB site ps Sarah doing a great job.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:03 Wed 8 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Oh monkey business its good to belong to a clan where the fun and no hassle playing games is second to none I have contacted my opponent and hope to play either at the weekend or late next week whatever comes first, ps if the_priest has said he will play you on the last day of deadline then whats the issue the date has been given so therefore no need to post any thing on this MB site ps Sarah doing a great job.
he also gave me times he could play, he also said he 'tried' to play me last night. He hasn't agreed to anything on the final day by the way. I have stated why I'll post and post I will, I'll stop when we play. If you don't like it get your player to stop dodging the game.
the__priest
the__priest
15:21 Wed 8 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
its a game after all
some people need to smile more

Posted Image
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:23 Wed 8 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
its a game after all
some people need to smile more

Posted Image
I'm sure one will break on my face when you finally agree to play. So as I previously asked and AGAIN you ignored is 11pm tonight good for you?
the__priest
the__priest
15:24 Wed 8 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
trats
trats
whens good to play mate
Sent about 23 hours ago
attainable
Deactivated
attainable
If you give me your times i'll get on sometime?
Sent about 13 hours ago

this guy has deactivated

I'm off to work soon trats
I will get Sarah to sort it fella
Pages: 11112
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Monkey Business (the clan that always have fun)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.