Monkey Business (the clan that always have fun)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 11213
the__priest
the__priest
15:28 Wed 8 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
its a game after all
some people need to smile more

Posted Image
I'm sure one will break on my face when you finally agree to play. So as I previously asked and AGAIN you ignored is 11pm tonight good for you?

I'm sure I replied, you just chose to ignore it

I will respond no more on any thread regarding this game
please do this yourself

very clear that
that is also the very last time I will post on any thread regards this game

simple really I hope you understand the above post
you may continue to post away but expect no answer
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:31 Wed 8 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I would love you to quote where you replied agreeing to ANY time never mind tonight. Please please please prove me wrong........oh wait, you can't.
the__priest
the__priest
15:53 Wed 8 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
well people off to work now
have fun

Andy i know your new to clans
this isn't the normal way to arrange games trust me

just so everyone knows ive taken the above to offline message
sssshhhhhhhhhhh

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:19 Wed 8 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
you could've come online last night but you chose to post
over and over again

correct me did u come online simple NO
so really you didn't want to play

can you play now, no

so post away
expect no answer on forums

I wont be available tonight at 11pm

ive already given you the day I will play you
im awaiting a time from yourself, so really I don't get what your posts are about

the only one dodging the game is yourself

just give me a time you will be available to play
or any other times you maybe free

it takes 2 to arrange a game
thought you understood that with all due respect

I truly don't understand the way you chose to arrange clan games, but hey if that's the way you do it fine

again when are you available to play confirmed times
its a simple request or have I lost somthing

the__priest
no reply

off to work now
maybe get your answer later or tomorrow
have fun
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:22 Wed 8 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
See this is the common sense I have to deal with. At least he finally answered whether he could play.

My times this week are today at 11, tomorrow between 7 and 11 sat at 11, Sunday between 6 and 12.

I tried to play in your times, theres mine, when you picking? Pmsl
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:27 Wed 8 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
See this is the common sense I have to deal with. At least he finally answered whether he could play.

My times this week are today at 11, tomorrow between 7 and 11 sat at 11, Sunday between 6 and 12.

I tried to play in your times, theres mine, when you picking? Pmsl

John i personally think your too good for this sort of argument with someone like him ..all he does is post silly pictures on forums and say he cant play.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:30 Wed 8 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol I know It's nothing to do with me but It really doesn't take much to see who's avoiding who, you clearly had no intention of playing the game last night Craig or you would of replied to his post.

You are right It's very simple to arrange a game, but not when your opponent is making it as hard as they possibly can. It's clearly obvious why you are saying you waited online for him, but that's irrelevant when you have already posted clearly stating that you refuse to play until deadline day.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:35 Wed 8 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol I know It's nothing to do with me but It really doesn't take much to see who's avoiding who, you clearly had no intention of playing the game last night Craig or you would of replied to his post.

You are right It's very simple to arrange a game, but not when your opponent is making it as hard as they possibly can. It's clearly obvious why you are saying you waited online for him, but that's irrelevant when you have already posted clearly stating that you refuse to play until deadline day.

I would point blank to refuse to play deadline day .. it is clear for all to see what is going on here quite frankly.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:10 Wed 8 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
nice weather guys isnt it?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:37 Wed 8 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
And still it goes on ....
onevisit v the__priest
You both have said times , both have said can be online this Sunday @ 8pm ~ game sorted !!

No more posts or rubbish is needed or wanted about this game .

Thanks
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:41 Wed 8 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
onevisit v the__priest
You both have said times , both have said can be online this Sunday @ 8pm ~ game sorted !!

Thanks
see this is the issue, I will play then, unfortunately my opponent won't play till deadline day. Again, it's not me you need to focus your tellings off too. Again if he just played on the numerous occasions I've tried to this would be done and dusted. Again I'm waiting for him to confirm whether he would play at this time as he hasn't agreed to ANY.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:43 Wed 8 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
onevisit v the__priest

Thanks
see this is the issue, I will play then, unfortunately my opponent won't play till deadline day. Again, it's not me you need to focus your tellings off too. Again if he just played on the numerous occasions I've tried to this would be done and dusted. Again I'm waiting for him to confirm whether he would play at this time as he hasn't agreed to ANY.
i'm not bothered who has said what , he will be on this Sunday to play
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:46 Wed 8 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
onevisit v the__priest

Thanks
i'm not bothered who has said what , he will be on this Sunday to play
unless he tells me he will be on at this time this is meaningless. Until I hear from him he will play then this still needs arranged and I'll still post till it is sorted. This isn't tough to comprehend is it? It's your player causing the issues here.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:51 Wed 8 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
No, it's you causing the issue , I have spoken to my player and he was happy for me to post, he can't as he's at work, that he will play this Sunday @ 8pm.

Game sorted , not that difficult to comprehend really .
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:55 Wed 8 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
No, it's you causing the issue , I have spoken to my player and he was happy for me to post, he can't as he's at work, that he will play this Sunday @ 8pm.

how on earth do you figure that? Ive given plenty specific times to play, I've asked him when he has been on twice and he has refused. I gave times I'm available. I even gave a time on deadline day to play which he ignored. Again he has posted enough that he will not play till deadline day, until I see it confirmed from his account this game isn't arranged and I will keep posting till it is. What time does he finish? I'm sure he could post it then, even better could play then.
punkpoet
punkpoet
23:57 Wed 8 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Okay okay lets leave it be for now this Sunday at 8pm is better than last sunday of the fixture so lets all be polite.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:59 Wed 8 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Okay okay lets leave it be for now this Sunday at 8pm is better than last sunday of the fixture so lets all be polite.
I'll make this perfectly clear, I WILL NOT be online at that time unless I get confirmation from him he has agreed to play then. As soon as he does consider it arranged.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:47 Thu 9 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  

So despite him being on where he could have confirmed Sunday he again hasn't committed to ANY time. I've given my availability this week, when can we play? Yeah its me causing the issues eh?!
the__priest
the__priest
12:10 Thu 9 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
good morning everyone
hope everyone is feeling well today

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:38 Thu 9 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Aaaaaaaand this is why I'll keep posting until this game is sorted. For someone so sick of me posting on their thread they do make a great effort to make sure I'm part of their day. Again remind me how I'm the one creating issues here Sarah lol.
Pages: 11213
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Monkey Business (the clan that always have fun)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.