XVth Man : T'is the Season to be Jolly & Share...Just NOT OUR thread! :)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
horse10000
horse10000
01:17 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
clarification here
I was arranging to play funk earlier in the week and got swapped for derik_dalton, who didn't want to play until thursday then didn't show on thursday so arranged for 10pm tonight and he didn't show. tbh communication between the two of us has been good and he gave another time as an option.
i let ash know this and i believe his message was asking you to try and encourage your players to be on when they said they would be rather than requesting a sub.
yes I was unhappy and said the sub was tactical and should be reversed but that isn't the reason I didn't play. I have arranged a backup time with derik_dalton so sub is unnecessary and also by the time i got a sub it was too late to play.
screen shot the conversation we had all you want but I bet you only got certain parts that suit you not the whole.
here is the whole story
cheers

So if tactical subs are done against 15th man they should be reversed, but it is ok for ash to do them against UB. I pointed the 'tactical' element out but still played the game as any sub is allowed in the clan leagues whether it is tactical or not.
lateo1993
lateo1993
01:18 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
how is ash allowed to be a captain after all these years
the__priest
the__priest
01:20 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
get this trash off this thread

and take it to offline message
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:20 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
how is ash allowed to be a captain after all these years

where is the like button on this post
faust
faust
01:22 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
It's not even bloody tactical! We've won the game, I'm not remotely bothered what the result of the last game played is! I just received a snotty mail off Ash, and take immediate action. Any other captain would've thanked me.

I even got tinie online for UB's to play huts, knowing that would mean horse would be subbed in against us and give us a harder opponent in our SL game!

Doesn't the fact that all these others are posting saying we're in the right spell something out??
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:23 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Moderator:
This comment was removed by a moderator because it didn't follow our forum rules. Replies may also be deleted.

For more detail see http://www.funkypool.com/viewPostingRules.do
horse10000
horse10000
01:25 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
It's not even bloody tactical! We've won the game, I'm not remotely bothered what the result of the last game played is! I just received a snotty mail off Ash, and take immediate action. Any other captain would've thanked me.

I even got tinie online for UB's to play huts, knowing that would mean horse would be subbed in against us and give us a harder opponent in our SL game!

Doesn't the fact that all these others are posting saying we're in the right spell something out??

Awwwwww thanks but you might be way off the mark as I have been enjoying the red wine all evening
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:26 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

Awwwwww thanks but you might be way off the mark as I have been enjoying the red wine all evening

Drinking the Top dollar alcohol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:29 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
This is out right bullying of a clan player and it should not be tolerated!!!

Leave poor Stu alone
the__priest
the__priest
01:29 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
What are the rules for the chat rooms?

The language in the chat room is moderated to allow a friendly environment to relax. This is a guideline of what behaviour is considered offensive or inappropriate.

You are not allowed to use unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:32 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

'it's not even bloody tactical'......you sound like ash!!!

Breaks out in song...

'ARE YOU ASHLENE IN DISGUISE?,
ARE YOU ASHLEEENE IN DISGUISE?,
ARE YOU ASHLENE?,ARE YOU ASHLENE?,
ARE YOU ASHLENE IN DISGUISE?'
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:34 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
What are the rules for the chat rooms?

The language in the chat room is moderated to allow a friendly environment to relax. This is a guideline of what behaviour is considered offensive or inappropriate.

You are not allowed to use unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language.
you threatened everyone with reporting.....just saying!!!
the__priest
the__priest
01:34 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
it is being done as we speak

fact
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:35 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

fact
well if your going to quote the rules make sure you follow them.
the__priest
the__priest
01:36 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
you've been asked leave this thread
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:37 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
you've been asked leave this thread
please quote me that rule where it says I have to!!
faust
faust
01:37 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

fact

I presumed you reported it when Ash called me a tool on the thread Craig? lol

Please grow a backbone and if something troubles you - don't go running to teacher! Especially when your side are more than guilty themselves.
lateo1993
lateo1993
01:38 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:39 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

What a lad xD
the__priest
the__priest
01:44 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

fact

I presumed you reported it when Ash called me a tool on the thread Craig? lol

Please grow a backbone and if something troubles you - don't go running to teacher! Especially when your side are more than guilty themselves.

I am guilty of nothing I play my games, I try to get upto date info on games to be played

and all I see day after day, is crap being posted, don't worry faust it is going to admin every single thing

enough is enough on this thread the constant goading
ive asked for it to be taken to offline message
but know people carry on with the pack mentality

but lets see, with many other posts I'm sending in

people slating mods and admin
I was banned for one comment

people bullying and goading
I was banned for making the forum unpleasant
by neither swearing or insulting

now let me tell you this
there has been a precedent set with my 2 banning's
trust me I will push the same action is taken
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

XVth Man : T'is the Season to be Jolly & Share...Just NOT OUR thread! :)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.