XVth Man : T'is the Season to be Jolly & Share...Just NOT OUR thread! :)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:37 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Moderator:
This comment was removed by a moderator because it didn't follow our forum rules. Replies may also be deleted.

For more detail see http://www.funkypool.com/viewPostingRules.do
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:52 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:11 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
No wonder I left the clan playing alongside IT n IT2 .........most have never dealt with but you all see NOW surely !!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:14 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
I get real upset when my tree decides to point all over dropping its fruits !!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:22 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
OMG!!!

Seriously can people not read? Stay Off the damn thread if you are NOT in the team. After reading all the crap, Admin please step in!

Simply had enough!
"It's beyond a bloody joke!"

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:27 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Moderator:
This comment was removed by a moderator because it didn't follow our forum rules. Replies may also be deleted.

the__priest
the__priest
11:29 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
OMG!!!

Seriously can people not read? Stay Off the damn thread if you are NOT in the team. After reading all the crap, Admin please step in!

Simply had enough!

please don't anyone respond
we know who it is, im sure he will be removed soon

Edited by forum moderator chris, at 10:01 Sat 20/12/14 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:31 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Moderator:

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:33 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
OMG!!!

Simply had enough!

please don't anyone respond
we know who it is, im sure he will be removed soon

Edited by forum moderator chris, at 10:02 Sat 20/12/14 (GMT)
the__priest
the__priest
11:33 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Moderator:

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:34 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:35 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
You said it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:38 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Moderator:

horse10000
horse10000
11:38 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
No more that is enough
the__priest
the__priest
11:53 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

Edited at 10:07 Sat 20/12/14 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:57 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
I am not going to delve back into the past here. I am fully aware of the history of all of those involved in these petty spats and I know in my own mind the rights and wrongs on both sides.

The fact is that, as the rules stand in all competitions, subs and swaps are not subject to approval by anyone. That is it. End Of.

It doesn't matter how much communication you may have had with an opponent, how many confirmed appointments you have had or even whether you have a time set up to play in ten minutes time!! A sub is a sub and is legitimate from the point it is made.

Now if that is frustrating to some then take it up with the League as part of a general discussion, like it was a few weeks back. Then we will see if the appetite is for change at that point but it was not overly there before.

Now, as for the rest, please can I ask nicely that the ridiculous arguing and goading ends now. Banter is one thing (and is fully welcome on here in my opinion) but a lot of this goes far beyond fun banter and I am starting to question whether personally I want to be involved in something that routinely leads to this rubbish. I realise that the Leagues will easily continue through others but at least I needn't be involved.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:05 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Have you noticed tho Chris theres only ever problems with this clan, what does that tell you

If you look on the snooker clan threads there's never any arguments, that's because Ash isn't captain of a clan over there, until he steps down as captain these arguments will continue.
the__priest
the__priest
12:09 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Have you noticed tho Chris theres only ever problems with this clan, what does that tell you

If you look on the snooker clan threads there's never any arguments, that's because Ash isn't captain of a clan over there, until he steps down as captain these arguments will continue.

Chris could step down reading above
and you think its the right time to continue goading people
shame on you, if there are no leagues will you be happy

applause to you
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:15 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well if you could get your captain to step down which is what's causing all the problems then everyone will be happy and there won't be anymore arguments, simple as that.

Applause to you too, you are another reason why there's no arguments on snooker....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:18 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
I am not going to delve back into the past here. I am fully aware of the history of all of those involved in these petty spats and I know in my own mind the rights and wrongs on both sides.

The fact is that, as the rules stand in all competitions, subs and swaps are not subject to approval by anyone. That is it. End Of.

It doesn't matter how much communication you may have had with an opponent, how many confirmed appointments you have had or even whether you have a time set up to play in ten minutes time!! A sub is a sub and is legitimate from the point it is made.

Now if that is frustrating to some then take it up with the League as part of a general discussion, like it was a few weeks back. Then we will see if the appetite is for change at that point but it was not overly there before.

Now, as for the rest, please can I ask nicely that the ridiculous arguing and goading ends now. Banter is one thing (and is fully welcome on here in my opinion) but a lot of this goes far beyond fun banter and I am starting to question whether personally I want to be involved in something that routinely leads to this rubbish. I realise that the Leagues will easily continue through others but at least I needn't be involved.
it was also raised on discussion that if you were to allow ash to be a captain of a clan this was inevitable. I think you are the best league runner we have had but by not taking action you surely knew this would happen?
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

XVth Man : T'is the Season to be Jolly & Share...Just NOT OUR thread! :)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.