Pages: 12
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:48 Thu 22 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
youtube is failing? wtf..sounds more serious
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:49 Thu 22 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm on Opera but tried almost everything, done Ccleaner 4 times and reinstalled java 6 times.
you are on win 7?

XP but its the Java not the Operating System
Ik now, just certain OS' have different ways of going about things, as not to waste time, i wanted to know.
beenjammin
beenjammin
21:07 Thu 22 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I just spent almost 24 hours unable to even get onto the site (only funkypool/snooker acting up, every other site was fine). Finally just did, tried to open game window and it wanted java update, did that, removed old one and all, now I get a grey screen, can't open game window.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:09 Thu 22 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
^

exactly what we all have mate, hopefully nick can do something since reinstalling Java doesn't seem to work
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:18 Thu 22 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Whatever you do, don't update java as its happened to me, dazpolz and beenjammin, press ignore as new java seems to be the problem
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:22 Thu 22 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
dv8
dv8
21:27 Thu 22 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
after updating java it became blocked in the pop up window. just need to allow it.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:29 Thu 22 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I don't have that option mate, all i get is that in my screenshots.
beenjammin
beenjammin
21:41 Thu 22 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I just allowed pop-ups from funkypool in my browser, no change
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:45 Thu 22 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Try installing an older version of java. I've got 7 on mine, this happened to me before when I updated to the latest version so I never update anymore
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:47 Thu 22 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
^ tried 6 times mate, its pointless me even trying Gonna wait for Myrddin to come online, see if he can sort it
sgf
sgf
22:16 Thu 22 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I've updated java to the latest and the game is loading ok, however the game server connection is down for me atm.
sgf
sgf
22:18 Thu 22 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I've updated java to the latest and the game is loading ok, however the game server connection is down for me atm.
NOW CONNECTED
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:31 Fri 23 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Have no problems with new Java update on a win 8.1 and a win 7 system so its not java.

One thing I have noticed is funky's game screen is taking longer to load and always uses the back up server to establish a connection.
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
09:44 Fri 23 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I got on no problem with my laptop which is windows 7 before and after java update, cant get on with desk top at home tho which is windows XP, I tried to update the java on that but it tells me to update my O/S as java 8 is not compatable with XP, I dont want to change from XP as I like that, but might have to lol.
I also noticed the game window takes longer to load as mentioned above.

Edited at 07:48 Fri 23/01/15 (GMT)
fc_patrick
fc_patrick
14:40 Fri 23 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I can get the table up and practice,but i cant get online and play anyone.in the top left hand corner it says offline.I don,t think this site supports X P anymore because my laptop has WINDOWS 7 and that works fine,and my desktop has X P.I would like to have this confirmed.thanks.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:03 Fri 23 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Mine said Offline then I just allowed pop ups and enabled cookies now it's fine on the actual Google Chrome Browser bar. (http://)

Edited at 13:07 Fri 23/01/15 (GMT)
beenjammin
beenjammin
15:04 Fri 23 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Whatever the problem was, it's gone. Wasn't anything I did that fixed it. I have Windows 7 btw, did the whole while.
I too am waiting longer (about 10 sec) on practice table, before I'm finally logged in. I also am ending up on a back-up connection, but that's been happening for months.
crazzymadman
crazzymadman
Admin
15:12 Fri 23 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Its weird for me too, i have been on this morning but not into the game. Loaded ok but rather slow. Then since 11 it came up with a blank page like the site was down. Just tried again now and it came back up! I havent changed anything Strange!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:27 Fri 23 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I just have ClassNotFoundException, if i can fix that then maybe it should let me on?

I'm on IE8 but i play on Opera.
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Java Applet Not Found

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.